882 users online (134 members and 748 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 54
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,278

    MO - Jordan, 15, Jasper, 14, & Tabitha Davis, 11, Harrisonville, 13 Oct 2013

    HARRISONVILLE, Mo. -- -
    The Cass County Sheriff's Office has issued an Endangered Person Advisory for three children.

    The advisory is for 11-year old Tabitha Davis, 14-year old Jasper Davis and 15-year old Jordan Davis.

    Officials say their father last saw them Friday during the lunch hour and when he returned later that evening they were gone.

    <modsnip>
    http://m.ky3.com/missouri-highway-pa...9/-/index.html
    Last edited by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed; 10-14-2013 at 12:38 AM. Reason: copyright violation

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,278

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,710
    Why weren't these kids in school on Friday?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,462
    They've been missing since October 11th, was this just reported ?

    I'm thinking they're with mom too, and maybe it's for the best. Found this...

    http://www.change.org/petitions/childrens-rights-2

    THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION WAS DENIED BY JUDGE SHERRIL ROSEN TO BE ENTERED INTO EVIDENCE AT MY TRIAL. Why would a judge suppress domestic violence evidence, when DV is a significant reason not to grant custody to a batterer in Missouri?!
    In my case, the judge ruled against the Guardian Ad Litem, Debra Hale, (atty for the kids) who testified that the children's best interests were to relocate with me!!
    Jordan & Tabitha’s reaction to the news that they had to live with Jamie Davis was to hurl their bodies onto the floor screaming & crying profusely. Jasper was in such shock that he just sat there crying.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,278
    According to the Harrisonville school district calendar, Friday was a 1/2 day for students.
    http://www.harrisonvilleschools.org/...ndetailid=9982

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,278
    Quote Originally Posted by CHICANA View Post
    They've been missing since October 11th, was this just reported ?

    I'm thinking they're with mom too, and maybe it's for the best. Found this...

    http://www.change.org/petitions/childrens-rights-2

    THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION WAS DENIED BY JUDGE SHERRIL ROSEN TO BE ENTERED INTO EVIDENCE AT MY TRIAL. Why would a judge suppress domestic violence evidence, when DV is a significant reason not to grant custody to a batterer in Missouri?!
    In my case, the judge ruled against the Guardian Ad Litem, Debra Hale, (atty for the kids) who testified that the children's best interests were to relocate with me!!
    Jordan & Tabitha’s reaction to the news that they had to live with Jamie Davis was to hurl their bodies onto the floor screaming & crying profusely. Jasper was in such shock that he just sat there crying.
    Hmmm, looks like we need to look him up!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,278

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,462
    Quote Originally Posted by windstorm View Post
    Hmmm, looks like we need to look him up!
    I couldn't find anything criminal. She had custody until 2009, then they were requesting school records and ordering them both to pay GAL fees.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,278
    I found where she was served with an ex parte order in 2009 stalking w/o abuse. A different judge granted the ex parte than granted dad custody. (Casenet) All I found on him was a traffic infraction for not maintaining a horn. At least in Cass & Jackson counties.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,278
    Quote Originally Posted by windstorm View Post
    I found where she was served with an ex parte order in 2009 stalking w/o abuse. A different judge granted the ex parte than granted dad custody. (Casenet) All I found on him was a traffic infraction for not maintaining a horn. At least in Cass & Jackson counties.
    Sorry Cass and Johnson counties. Their divorce was in Jackson county.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,462
    Quote Originally Posted by windstorm View Post
    Sorry Cass and Johnson counties. Their divorce was in Jackson county.
    I haven't heard good things about Rosen. The exparte seems to coincide with the custody order.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,278
    They have quite a history of court cases in Jackson county that has gone on for years. There are at least 4 filings of contempt (against her) in Jackson County. Looks like they've been battling each other in court for years. How miserable for the kids!

    MOO - can't believe everything a bitter person says in a petition online. With that said, I'm not sure what to think about either one of them. For now, I will have to believe that the courts knew what they were doing and that if mom has kidnapped the kids, that is a crime and they need to be found.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,278
    From what I can gather (after lots and lots of reading on case net). When mom and dad divorced, they were given joint custody. Then mom filed for modify custody and requesting she be able to relocate the children (her address at the time was Texas, so that's where I'm guessing she wanted to relocate them to). The judge granted joint physical custody, dad got sole legal custody and the motion to relocate was denied. This is not uncommon as the kids have established relationships (school, church, friends, extended family).

    This is just what I gathered from reading. There's a lot on there to sift through...

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,278
    They are believed to be with their biological mother and non-custodial parent, 44-year-old Sherri Lynn Davis, also known as Sherri Lynn Oneil, who has no known current address. Sherri Davis/Oneil may be traveling in a recreational vehicle of unknown make and model with Arizona license plates, or a black Mercedes-Benz sport-utility vehicle with Alaska plates. She may also be traveling with five German Shepherd dogs.

    Read more: http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/local_n...#ixzz2hfU6YrUn
    Also interesting comments on this story. I agree with at least one: there's more to this story than we know right now.

    http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/local_n...blings-missing

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Texas USA
    Posts
    12,859
    http://fox4kc.com/2013/10/13/endange...sing-children/

    According to this " Sherri Lynn Davis (O’Neil) has not had any contact with their children in the past three to four years ''

    So if mom was so concerned that dad got custody and the kids were physically sick over it, why does she disappear and not fight for custody ? Possibly a little over dramatization, right?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #10
    By Tricia in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 277
    Last Post: 02-05-2017, 08:57 PM
  2. GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #9
    By Tricia in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 1114
    Last Post: 10-01-2014, 10:30 AM
  3. GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #3
    By wfgodot in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 1026
    Last Post: 02-11-2014, 02:43 PM
  4. GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #2
    By wfgodot in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 934
    Last Post: 02-10-2014, 08:49 AM