981 users online (159 members and 822 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexe View Post
    Nope, it doesn't. Because said dad would risk being remembered by someone, wandering around with the child in his arms, in the time this child was supposed to be carried away by a kidnaper. And that could easily destroy the whole cover-up plan, if there was one.
    Well it appears many believe the e fit does have a resemblance to GM. Just saying.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    Well it appears many believe the e fit does have a resemblance to GM. Just saying.
    I do believe it too. It just doesn't have sense... but maybe the perp is much more stupid than I thought.
    What do you fear most... in the world?
    The possibility that love is not enough
    Twin Peaks

Wonder if Scotland Yard is up to something by releasing this e fit? Hmmm
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    Makes one wonder why JT would come forward as witnessing Madeleine's abduction. Didn't she also say the pyjamas were similar to Madeleine's? Why would she make up the story but the worse part is pointing her finger at Murat as being the one?
    Funny thing is that this new e-fit looks a lot more like Murat with contacts than JT's sketch ever did imo.

Quote Originally Posted by thisiseku View Post
    That makes perfect sense if the "abductor" is Gerry. What's so strange about dad carrying his daughter, right? No one knew her condition then.
    Not a close follower of this case...but : would the child be presumed to be deceased if it was her father carrying her ? What if someone stopped him to ask directions ? Or just to strike up a conversation ? It would make more sense if he had wrapped her in a blanket, or otherwise hidden her. Assuming it was her father carryingher...moo jmo

I see some resemblance to Gerry too but it doesn't really make sense to me that he would be spotted somewhere carrying Madeleine at 10 pm.How would he have had the time? I thought he was at the restaurant when KM announced the disappearance, didn't anybody notice him taking off?

Smith family did observe somebody carrying a child the night in question and gave police full statement.

It wasn't till Mr Smith was back home here in Ireland sitting in his armchair watching his T.V when he saw Gerry McCann stepping off a plane carrying one of the twins. He contacted police again and said it was the same man carrying the child he saw. By the way he walked held the child Mr Smith is convinced it was G mccann and still is to this day.

hahhahhahahahahhahahahahhahh

sorry haven't seen the show, just got up its 6am....

anyone got a link?

Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    Critical Thinking is often criticised.
    KISS

What??
    The purpose of the new timeline on the 45 minutes until Gerry's check is to give him an alibi & invalidate the Smith sighting. #McCann

Quote Originally Posted by Irishdetective View Post
    Smith family did observe somebody carrying a child the night in question and gave police full statement.

It wasn't till Mr Smith was back home here in Ireland sitting in his armchair watching his T.V when he saw Gerry McCann stepping off a plane carrying one of the twins. He contacted police again and said it was the same man carrying the child he saw. By the way he walked held the child Mr Smith is convinced it was G mccann and still is to this day.
    Yep, and I absolutely believe him. It completely makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    I see some resemblance to Gerry too but it doesn't really make sense to me that he would be spotted somewhere carrying Madeleine at 10 pm.How would he have had the time? I thought he was at the restaurant when KM announced the disappearance, didn't anybody notice him taking off?
    The PJ and Amaral have always said it was impossible to know the events of that night, the exact sequence, because none of the stories meshed.

Amaral requested a reconstruction which was roundly refused by Team McCann - everyone had better things to do.

Amaral states in his book that a reconstruction was literally the only way they could untangle the lies of who did what, when, where.

The McCann refused to cooperate.

Now the British police are back on the scene (they should never have left ) and the McCann has some awkward questions to answer.

Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    KISS

Quote Originally Posted by Irishdetective View Post

And yet when Mr Smith was first interviewed he said he didn't get a proper look because he wasn't wearing his glasses.

I'm suspicious of witness identifications which are only made after the witness sees the person on telly in connection with the case. It wouldn't surprise me if the e fit resembles G McCann because Mr Smith, (and possibly the other Smiths), are describing the man they've seen on telly and have confused him in their minds with the man they saw six years ago in Portugal.

Quote Originally Posted by goldengirl57 View Post
    Well thats a turn up for the books.

An E fit will be shown of the same guy carrying a child towards the beach, seen by a family...........

So does this mean the Jane Tanner sighting is now out of the water?

The guy still looks like Gerry McCann to me.

I still wonder if this is the guy I found who was in Portugal at the time a known Pedophile who comes from Scotland, and I found a photo of him and he looked just like Gerry McCann.

I am so frustrated as I lost all my bookmarks and cant find it now.

So the PLOT THICKENS.

This is on BBC news by the way.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24513267
    Yep, classic, my first thoughts too, someone did an E fit of Gerry
    You don't get a medal for switching alliances just before the result, as it becomes apparent the other team is set to win.

Yup.

Interesting to note that the Crimewatch programme is only being broadcast in the UK, Germany and Holland.

Gerry lived and worked in Amsterdam for about a year, also they still have friends there.

Out of all the countries in Europe to broadcast it, Hollland...not France or even Spain. Coincidence?

KISS

They'd probably like to broadcast it in all those countries, not to mention Portugal. However, Scotland Yard can't force French, Spanish, etc television to broadcast anything.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast