Thread: Rape of boy possibly video taped by mother

Rape of boy possibly video taped by mother

Kevin Jerome Bynes, 27, of Lauderdale Lakes was arrested on charges of five counts of sexual battery on a child under 12. Suspect is denying the charges. The 9 yr old boy has alleged that his mother witnessed at least one of the rapes and possibly may have video taped it. Mother has been arrested on unrelated charges. LE is looking for the tape, which may have been sold or given away.

http://www.wsvn.com/news/articles/local/C74277/
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

That poor kid and it even bother's me more when the mother's are involved,your mother is suppose to be the one person that you know you can totally trust and who totally loves you.I feel so sorry for kids who have mother's that are the opposite.