1277 users online (204 members and 1073 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Accused killer Daniel Kelsall was in laneway as Morgan Huxley had his last beer

October 15, 2013

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...71#mm-register

Omg -- This is WHY I ought never sleep.

Wow - thanks, WS'ers for the news and such.

Originally Posted by marlywings
    Accused killer Daniel Kelsall was in laneway as Morgan Huxley had his last beer

October 15, 2013

ACCUSED killer Daniel Kelsall was captured on a security camera walking slowly in a laneway with a direct view of where Morgan Huxley was having his last drink, before he was allegedly murdered.

Police have seized surveillance footage which shows Kelsall, 20, hanging around in Grosvenor Lane at Neutral Bay in the early hours of September 8, around the same time Mr Huxley was drinking alone at The Oaks Hotel

A business owner who handed over the footage to police last week said Kelsall, who can be seen on the footage wearing black and white checked pants and a dark-coloured T-shirt, appears to be wandering aimlessly in the laneway

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...1226739920271#

I had a feeling there was stalking involved!!!! When I saw how all the cafes and such DJK liked to hang in looked directly into the pub, I actually wondered if a bit of a crush was not developed that way..

Then by chance, Morgan is seen leaving the pub.. and it went from there..

And OMG he WAS working after all!!!!! FFS. The boss coulda said "No comment" and not all that BS about DJK not being on the books, etc.

As for DJK being an aspie.. Well, it shouldn't matter much to a murder case. Equality in all areas, I say.

Interesting, though. OMG I need coffee. Brb.

October 15, 2013

ACCUSED killer Daniel Kelsall was captured on a security camera walking slowly in a laneway with a direct view of where Morgan Huxley was having his last drink before he was murdered.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...-1226739920271

Stabbing accused went to work and was 'absolutely normal', says boss

October 15, 2013

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/stabbing-a...#ixzz2hlKQgFpb

Accused Huxley killer remains behind bars

October 15, 2013

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news...-1226740156901

Morgan Huxley's alleged killer Daniel Kelsall refused bail, will undertake DNA test

October 15, 2013

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...1226740141994#

Quote Originally Posted by Ausgirl View Post
    Omg -- This is WHY I ought never sleep.

Wow - thanks, WS'ers for the news and such.

I had a feeling there was stalking involved!!!! When I saw how all the cafes and such DJK liked to hang in looked directly into the pub, I actually wondered if a bit of a crush was not developed that way..

Then by chance, Morgan is seen leaving the pub.. and it went from there..

And OMG he WAS working after all!!!!! FFS. The boss coulda said "No comment" and not all that BS about DJK not being on the books, etc.

As for DJK being an aspie.. Well, it shouldn't matter much to a murder case. Equality in all areas, I say.

Interesting, though. OMG I need coffee. Brb.
    Interesting developments today... No?

Yes... I have found that sleep is a liability when being a WSer!

Also the hearing to explain DNA to DJK .. is he having a hard time understanding how damning DNA evidence is?

The court heard a discussion over whether Mr Kelsall would need to appear before the court later on Tuesday to have the DNA procedure explained to him.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/morgan-hux...#ixzz2hlUHP6c6
    You don't get a medal for switching alliances just before the result, as it becomes apparent the other team is set to win.

Quote Originally Posted by IHAVENOCLUE View Post
    Interesting developments today... No?

Yes... I have found that sleep is a liability when being a WSer!

BBM - I am not Clue
    "People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe." - Andy Rooney

Opinions are my own and are not to be copied, repeated or used outside of Websleuths.com without my written permission

Folks a reminder to please stick to facts of the case as we know them via MSM.

Copying over comments from other sites isn't allowed.

I hope this isn't breaching WS rules - I'm sure Marly would snip it if it does:

But if you Google "Mingle2" "Sydney" and "Gay", then use your brains, you should be able to find him - he's currently on the 3rd page, complete with photo just so you know we're referring to the same person.

Don't ask me how I found that, either - it was a patient who told me.! The patient is quite openly gay and I thought I'd "consult" him for a change
    Last edited by DrWatson; 10-15-2013 at 01:52 AM.

"Elementary, my dear Watson"

Martin Bryant had a LOT of issues, and these didn't matter when it came to convicting him. I hope it's so in this case.
    Last edited by Ausgirl; 10-15-2013 at 01:53 AM.

LOL my work computer did not like those search terms Dr Watson

Quote Originally Posted by jamie233 View Post
    LOL my work computer did not like those search terms Dr Watson

Heheh My other suggestion, especially for a work computer, is to delete your history and cache after checking that out. I used CCleaner from www.piriform.com to do it - it's part of my regular maintenance routine anyway.

http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

"Elementary, my dear Watson"

Quote Originally Posted by DrWatson View Post
    I hope this isn't breaching WS rules - I'm sure Marly would snip it if it does:

But if you Google "Mingle2" "Sydney" and "Gay", then use your brains, you should be able to find him - he's currently on the 3rd page, complete with photo just so you know we're referring to the same person.

Don't ask me how I found that, either - it was a patient who told me.!
    Thank you. Looks like his profile pic was taken at work too ..
    You don't get a medal for switching alliances just before the result, as it becomes apparent the other team is set to win.

Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast