1095 users online (228 members and 867 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Discrepancies in the case so far.

I thought I would start a thread so we can sort the wood out from the trees.

I am going to research back to the beginning on certain things I feel have been changed or forgotten, that now make no sense. If you can think of any then feel free to add below.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Albert Einstein
    :

Window

3-4 may 2007. Mccanns claimed in phone calls to friends in UK. That the windwos were "jemmied" open where the intruder had broken in. Police and the Ocean Club managers say that the windows had no signs of forced entry.

When the bedroom shutter is opened by a pull-cord it makes a loud piercing creak that could easily have woken the youngsters. This means it is unlikely the shutters were pulled high.

'The Mystery of Madeleine McCann, aired on 24 December 2007. "The green litchen on the window sill had been untouched". There would have been some mark or scrape left by a person exiting this window.

In documentary "searching for madeline" which aired on the 18th october 2007. It was proved that that window being an escape route could be ruled out due to the aluminium blinds covering the window being covered in a fine coating of paint which marks very easily.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Albert Einstein
    :

Why did kate not search

Did she search or didnt she?

According to her BBC interview on the 25th May 2007

Jane Hill: Did you as a mother Kate just sometimes think “I’ve got to go and be out there with them. I’ve got to go and just physically look as well?”

Kate McCann: I mean I did. I mean, we’d been working really hard really apart from the first 48 hours as Gerry says were incredibly difficult and we were almost non-functioning I’d say. But after that you get strength from somewhere. We’ve certainly had loads of support and that’s given us strength and it’s been able to make us focus really so we have actually in our own way, it might not be physically searching but we’ve been working really hard and doing absolutely everything we can really to get Madeleine back.

Kates diary entry 4th may 2007

FRIDAY, MAY 4: No sleep, Gerry and I started looking through the streets around 06.00 as it was starting to get light.

Kates book pages 95-113

David said 'Let's just check the apartment.' I'd done that....I ran out into the car park, flying from end to end, yelling desperately 'Madeleine, Madeleine!' It was so cold and windy....Fear was shearing through my body...

Gerry, David, Russell and Matt split into pairs and dashed around the adjacent apartment blocks.
    As soon as it was light, Gerry and I returned to our search. We went up and down roads we'd never seen before having barely left the Oceab Club complex all week. We jumped over walls and taked through undergrowth. We looked in ditches and holes. All was quiet apart from the sound of barking dogs, which added to the eeriness of the atmosphere I remember opening a big dumpter-type bin and saying to myself please God don't let her be in here. The most striking and horrific thing about it all was that we were completely alone. Nobody else, it seemed was out looking for Madeleine. Just us, her parents.
    Albert Einstein
    :

UKgirl, are you sure Websleuths have enough data storage for this thread ?

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Hood View Post
    UKgirl, are you sure Websleuths have enough data storage for this thread ?
    i am wondering the same
    Albert Einstein
    :

So did she or didnt she physically search? Surely that cant be hard to verify and why was she alone ? Again surely this too would be verfiable .

Definatly from here thats a discrepancy but its so glaring why hasnt it been resolved . However reading that bit from the book sounds so dramatic , reads like what you would want the reader to hear rather than the reality which if it had been me would be "spent hours throwing up , having panic attacks dr had to sedate me "

Quote Originally Posted by natty01 View Post
    So did she or didnt she physically search? Surely that cant be hard to verify and why was she alone ? Again surely this too would be verfiable .

Definatly from here thats a discrepancy but its so glaring why hasnt it been resolved . However reading that bit from the book sounds so dramatic , reads like what you would want the reader to hear rather than the reality which if it had been me would be "spent hours throwing up , having panic attacks dr had to sedate me "
    Exactly ! ''Just what the reader would want to hear'' instead of the nauseating breakdown a parent would have. IDK but isn't it the sign of a sociapath, having to 'fake it' ?

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Hood View Post
    Exactly ! ''Just what the reader would want to hear'' instead of the nauseating breakdown a parent would have. IDK but isn't it the sign of a sociapath, having to 'fake it' ?
    http://hypocriteandliar.wordpress.co...hind-the-lies/

Found this comment on her book , the two bottom paragraphs . Scarey

Who looked, who listened, who saw and when did they do it

I have never been completely sure of who went where and when did they do it, Approximately what time did each parent get up from the table, and which apartments did they check on? Did parent X check on his/her own children, or on the kids of parent Y or parent Z? Did they just listen at each apartment, or did they look in, and if they looked in, did they see each and every child? Was Madeleine actually seen several times between 8:30-10?

I've read several timelines, and they don't quite line up in every case. And at what time did someone ring LE? 10:40 seems very late.

Hasn't the timeline that the Tapas 9 given been discredited and a moe realistic timeline been drawn up by Scotland Yard?

Quote Originally Posted by blefuscu View Post
    Hasn't the timeline that the Tapas 9 given been discredited and a moe realistic timeline been drawn up by Scotland Yard?
    I was hoping that that was what we were going to be told, but it seems that it only amounts to the elimination of the Tanner sighting.

No, she did not physically search, or call Madeleine's name, once.

This might help - defensive, much?

The McCanns Did Not Physically Search for Madeleine - YouTube
    Last edited by KateB; 04-28-2015 at 09:31 AM. Reason: repair url tag.
    Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    Critical Thinking is often criticised.
    KISS

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireSteel View Post
    No, she did not physically search, or call Madeleine's name, once.

This might help - defensive, much?

The McCanns Did Not Physically Search for Madeleine - YouTube
    NOt sure and it will need checking, but I remember something on the lines of them making a list on the back of madelines colouring book instead of searching?
    Albert Einstein
    :

Wow some of that is very telling. Why would gerry say "our lives are over". NOt just looking for a missing child.
    Albert Einstein
    :

VERY scary.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast