More photos of Alexcia

Attachments

• BABY2.jpg
    BABY2.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 36
  • BABY3.jpg
    BABY3.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 37
Can anyone shed some light for me on why the police are being so tight lipped ? They had the suspect in custody but released him :banghead:

http://www.theprovince.com/life/Mother+grieves+lost+angel/9088136/story.html

The day she died, one-year-old Alexcia Mckamey tried on her Halloween costume.

Her mom helped her into a white dress and secured a pair of tiny angel wings to her back.

The toddler had to be convinced to leave the costume behind when her dad arrived to pick her up for a scheduled visit.

A blue-eyed baby with a sweet temperament, she flew out the door — and never returned.

[modsnip]

So very sad. I would demand some answers. Does she even know how the baby died? I would be putting my foot down or up, or somewhere. Not only that I would be all over the dad.

I feel this mother's pain!! Her Oct 20 post brought me to tears!

Fly with the angels Alexcia

Please remember not to copy and paste from social media. Just provide the link and give a brief explanation of what to look for.

Also, all pictures need a link for copyright purposes. If it is too late to edit the post, send me the link and I will add it.

Thank you for caring about this sweet baby. Her poor mom :(

Salem

I lived and taught in Chilliwack for 7 years so this case hits home for me. Promontory is a nice area, IMO. It's full of young families and newish homes. This strikes me as odd - I have several FB friends who live in Promontory (and it's small) and yet I have seen nothing mentioned about this case by them. Strange, in my opinion, for a group of local teachers to not have a comment of some kind about this child's death. That's JMO though.

This poor mother. I am amazed by her strength. I don't know how she is holding it together with such little information about her daughter's fate.

Please remember not to copy and paste from social media. Just provide the link and give a brief explanation of what to look for.

Also, all pictures need a link for copyright purposes. If it is too late to edit the post, send me the link and I will add it.

Thank you for caring about this sweet baby. Her poor mom :(

Salem

This is the memorialpage link where the photos came from.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/607950052598103/

Sorry about posting the whole thing I am new at posting still. Thanks for your help Salem

I lived and taught in Chilliwack for 7 years so this case hits home for me. Promontory is a nice area, IMO. It's full of young families and newish homes. This strikes me as odd - I have several FB friends who live in Promontory (and it's small) and yet I have seen nothing mentioned about this case by them. Strange, in my opinion, for a group of local teachers to not have a comment of some kind about this child's death. That's JMO though.

This poor mother. I am amazed by her strength. I don't know how she is holding it together with such little information about her daughter's fate.

I want to explain a few things to you but I do not beleive we can discuss it on here because it hasnt been released in the media. I do believe the last article said she would have some answers in November. By then hopefully they will release more details.

Please visit her memorial page and leave a kind word. XO

http://www.theprovince.com/life/Mystery+still+surrounds+girl+death+year+later/10222002/story.html

McKamey said that while she understands police need to be thorough, she questions the amount of time it has taken to establish the cause of her daughter’s death. “I still have no idea how she died. All I know is that she is gone, and there’s no reason why.”

Earlier, police told The Province an initial autopsy was inconclusive. Further testing was being conducted by a lab in the United States. There was no new information this week.

To remember her daughter, McKamey and her family met at Mission’s Heritage Park Saturday to release balloons and share memories. A rally is planned for Monday afternoon at the Abbotsford courthouse to press for answers.

That is sad. How does this mother keep it together? Hope she gets her answers.

Well, that's nice. Did they mention what her health problem was? Or did she "just die?"

A beautiful child.

Guess her family has been told what actually killed her. They have certainly been living under a burden since this darling baby died.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back