GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SurfieTX

Reaction score
03-abigail-hernandez-3-jpg.jpg

http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/co...teen/-/9857858/22365378/-/6qmpqd/-/index.html

Conway police were searching for a 14-year-old girl who went missing Wednesday afternoon.

Authorities said Abigail Hernandez was last seen leaving Kennet High School on foot around 2:30 p.m.

Based on a K-9 track, police think she did arrive at her home on Village Way in North Conway, but she wasn't there by the time her mother got home.

Hernandez was described as 5 feet 4 inches tall and 118 pounds, with brown hair and eyes and an olive complexion. She was last seen wearing black yoga pants and a grey sweatshirt.

Anyone with information is urged to call Conway police at 603-356-5715.

Read more: http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/co.../22365378/-/6qmpqd/-/index.html#ixzz2hK6rICQW

Thread #1

Please continue here and remember the rules. You can find them right here: The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community AND don't overlook these!!!!

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civl and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

MINORS: Websleuths.com™ does not allow the naming of, or photographs of, minors (children under the age of 18) on the Site unless the child is a missing or deceased person or where law enforcement has identified the minor as a perpetrator of a crime and the minor will be tried as an adult. If a missing child is found and it is learned that such minor was the victim of child exploitation, references to the child’s name and likeness will be removed, and further posting of such information will not be allowed.

Thanks,

Cat

Thank you for the new thread, CatFancier! ... :seeya:

The next press conference is still scheduled for tonight at 6pm.

What a terrific, thorough list of resources/links, WideOpen!

:tyou:

okay, short of breaking any rules, I just wanted to say that it appears that the sister may have graduated from high school already (I had asked this earlier when i had no time to research it). It looks like she would likely have been away from the house for college, a job or the like, so Abigail would have been alone in walking home and at home regularly.

WMUR is having another update on Abby in 30 minutes.

Hoping that LE is going to get a break in this case, but I'm starting to feel that it will be a recovery now.

I have read off and on at Websleuths for a number of years yet something about Abigail caused me to join and actually write a post. She is from an area semi-close to relatives of mine, though I am not familiar with the area at all, so in some ways, I feel a closeness, but yet not really, not enough closeness to be compelled to join and actually post (not enough based on her location/closeness based on attachment to the area). It's something in Abigail's photo that pulls me in, something I see in her that reminds me of what I wanted to be at her age, perhaps of what I was but didn't know I was at that age, and of what I want my girls to be when they are her age- an unspoken yet absolutely there quality to her of beauty, not just outside, but inside too.

All missing children/teen cases touch me but she really speaks to me. I hope Abigail knows the beautiful person she is, the one we all see her to be, I hope she has the chance to blossom into a wonderful young adult and woman, to live out a long life. I see so much un-lived and unfulfilled life in her, it's as if she's just waiting to discover her true amazing-ness. I hope she is younger than most when she realizes all the wonderment and beauty she's possessed within herself all of these years, she seems to be unaware, a girl who is beautifully quiet and loving and just so oblivious to how awesome she is.

Come home, Abby. We look nothing alike, yet I see myself in you and I see my daughters (much younger than you) in you. I want to hear wonderful reports of your high school and college graduation and more.

I have read off and on at Websleuths for a number of years yet something about Abigail caused me to join and actually write a post. She is from an area semi-close to relatives of mine, though I am not familiar with the area at all, so in some ways, I feel a closeness, but yet not really, not enough closeness to be compelled to join and actually post. It's something in Abigail's photo that pulls me in, something I see in her that reminds me of what I wanted to be at her age, perhaps of what I was but didn't know I was at that age, and of what I want my girls to be when they are her age- an unspoken yet absolutely there quality to her of beauty, not just outside, but inside too.

All missing children/teen cases touch me but she really speaks to me. I hope Abigail knows the beautiful person she is, the one we all see her to be, I hope she has the chance to blossom into a wonderful young adult and woman, to live out a long life. I see so much un-lived and unfulfilled life in her, it's as if she's just waiting to discover her true amazing-ness. I hope she is younger than most when she realizes all the wonderment and beauty she's possessed within herself all of these years, she seems to be unaware, a girl who is beautifully quiet and loving and just so oblivious to how awesome she is.

Come home, Abby. We look nothing alike, yet I see myself in you and I see my daughters (much younger than you) in you. I want to hear wonderful reports of your high school and college graduation and more.

:wagon: Wednesday! :welcome:

Thanks for coming out of lurkdom! :lurk:

:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads