Robert Murat, Sergey Malinka and Michaela Walczuch inconsistencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pisces Cloud

Reaction score
Website
www.peta.org.uk
I'd like to steer away from the McCanns and the Tapas 7 with regards to this thread and concentrate on the inconsistencies concerning RM, SM and MW. I think all three were business associates with SM being employed to design a property website for RM.

Anyway, from my understanding RM initially denied any recent contact with SM until it emerged that in fact there was a very short phone call between the two, later on the night Madeleine disappeared. They also apparently met at a supermarket cafe one morning along with MW. Both instances RM claimed that he hadn't remembered either event, his reasoning as to why he didn't originally say. SM also claimed that he didn't remember the phone call.

With regards to the meeting. According to the police files, SM claims they met, at RM's request, on the 30th April. RM, after remembering that they did in fact meet claims that it was on the 2nd May and MW said the same after initially claiming that it was on the 3rd. Originally RM said that he was at home on the morning of the 2nd.

All very strange and I wonder why RM & SM were so intent on denying contact with each other, because I find it hard to believe that they genuinely forgot.

Also, contrary to what RM said at the beginning, he was not with MW between 8pm and 10pm on the evening of the disappearance. He also claimed to not know how to use encryption even though several encrypted or enciphered files were found on his computer. RM rented a car on the 12th May too and when told the car had done 700 km during the rental period he denied that he'd drove that much.

Murat

Malinka

Michaela

Anyway, from my understanding RM initially denied any recent contact with SM until it emerged that in fact there was a very short phone call between the two, later on the night Madeleine disappeared. They also apparently met at a supermarket cafe one morning along with MW. Both instances RM claimed that he hadn't remembered either event, his reasoning as to why he didn't originally say. SM also claimed that he didn't remember the phone call.

With regards to the meet. According to the police files, SM claims they met, at RM's request, on the 30th April. RM, after remembering that they did in fact meet claims that it was on the 2nd May and MW said the same after originally claiming that it was on the 3rd. Originally RM said that he was at home on the morning of the 2nd.

All very strange and I wonder why RM & SM were so intent on denying contact with each other, because I find it hard to believe that they genuinely forgot.

I can believe this very easily. A short call, a brief meeting in a cafe, that's something you can forget very easily, or even if you remember that it happened, you don't remember when exactly. That's pretty much normal.

Also it's not like Murat and Malinka didn't have any reason to contact each other. They had, Malinka was doing a webpage for Murat and that requires some type of contact, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni