774 users online (110 members and 664 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by haden View Post
    Regarding the other missing children from Portugal, someone I think Donjela asked for the link few days ago.. I found an old link here on this site under the Photos section, an old blog which researched the missing children in Portugal.
    Some of the photos and infos of missing children can be found there, on the blog.

http://minnea.blogspot.co.uk/2008/12...-children.html
    Yes sadly children go missing in every country. it doesn't necessarily mean they are abducted. The youngest one was abducted by her daddy and never found again. Wish they could all be found safe but sadly that's just wishful thinking ;(
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

You can stop here...
    The previous lead detective on the case has a criminal record i.e. he was charged with a crime in Portugal. I doubt he would ever be allowed in Portugal to work on any other case. Fulstop.
    Now the new lead detective on the case thinks she still might be alive
    I'm not at all familiar with Portuguese law but was this previous lead detective found guilty of the crime he was charged with or is a charge in Portugal considered proof of guilt? TIA

haden;9909067
    Well, the same Goncalo Amaral is charged with fiddling with the evidence of another missing child and covering of beating up the suspect, the mother of the child to make her confess the crime

Second, he was accused of covering up a beating that a confessed child killer said was inflicted upon her by other officers. Amaral was not even present at the time of the alleged beating.

Third, what does that have to do with his theory that the McCanns covered up the accidental death of their daughter? Mark Furhman was proven in court to be both a racist and a liar. In my book that makes him a reprehensible human being. That does not, however, prove OJ innocent.

Furhman's "theory" that OJ was guilty as sin is still 100% correct in my opinion.

One has nothing to do with the other.
    Last edited by Kimster; 10-18-2013 at 01:41 PM. Reason: quote and response to quote. Don't respond - use the alert feature

Quote Originally Posted by BOESP View Post
    I'm not at all familiar with Portuguese law but was this previous lead detective found guilty of the crime he was charged with or is a charge in Portugal considered proof of guilt? TIA
    Yes he was charged in Portugal, first he was arguido, then charged with crime and then found guilty.
    So, he is a criminal, known for fiddling with the evidence, this is what he is found guilty of in his own country.
    As you know, he is very manipulative and vocal, he can say this or that but the fact is that he has been convicted and for me that is enough to move away from anything to do with him.
    Making millions out of Madeleine's case was his next step.
    Last edited by Kimster; 10-18-2013 at 01:42 PM. Reason: use the alert system and don't say what other members can post

Quote Originally Posted by chlban View Post
    haden;9909067

First, I don't know of anyone here that "worships" Amaral.

Second, he was accused of covering up a beating that a confessed child killer said was inflicted upon her by other officers. Amaral was not even present at the time of the alleged beating.

Third, what does that have to do with his theory that the McCanns covered up the accidental death of their daughter? Mark Furhman was proven in court to be both a racist and a liar. In my book that makes him a reprehensible human being. That does not, however, prove OJ innocent.

Furhman's "theory" that OJ was guilty as sin is still 100% correct in my opinion.

One has nothing to do with the other.
    No, he was not ONLY accused, he was CHARGED and found guilty.

Bringing over post #986 by Estelle in the Madeleine McCann General Discussion Thread No. 26
    , italics by me (if I did this wrong please let me know!):

I have some very speculative theories which most people do not want to accept as they have been brainwashed since 3/5/2007 to believe otherwise by the McCanns, the Tapas7 and the media.

But I have been posting on this case since June 2007 when I was in Granada, Spain and happened to watch the McCanns on SkyNews that night.

When I had arrived at the airport that day from China (as I was an Australian on a world trip), I noticed a photo of Madeleine at the airport that she was missing and I felt so sorry for her parents.

But when I saw them on SkyNews, my attitude to them changed as I used to teach body language. My gut feeling was instantly that they were lying.

When I got back to Australia, I did a google search and joined the Mirror Forum to see if anyone else thought they were guilty as most parents are the first suspects and a few of us thought she was dead and not abducted.

I have been posting on this case ever since but not here. However, I post on other cases here. The reason is that what I and others think is so controversial that they have been banned. But I have never been banned from any forum and have been a lurker for a few years. This is because the case is solved as far as I am concerned.

I am not interested in anything that happened on the night of May 3, 2007 except that in my opinion and that of many others, Gerry faked an abduction that night hoping to be seen but not recognised in the dark of the night. IMO Gerry carried a sedated Amelie down those stairs to give his abduction scenario some credence. But later Jane Tanner came up with her version so he went along with that as Martin Smith took some time to go to the PJ with his version of events.

Because of this early speculation in 2007, some of us speculated on an earlier death scenario of Maddie. We then started examining the statements and the discrepancies, the possibility of forged signatures on the creche records and the mobile phone records once the files were released in 2008.

This took several years to work out to put the pieces of the jigsaw together.

I cannot take credit myself for what was found out but the bottom line is that Maddie died earlier that week and a Maddie blonde lookalike substitute also called Madalene (but spelt differently to Madeleine) was already there to take her place at the creche every day of that week. This must be, therefore, a premeditated murder. Gerry took the lookalike to the creche every day with her best friend and forged her father's signature to sign the friend in and signed the lookalike in as his own daughter.

This person who is an expert with mobile phones has been able to prove this but it took him about two years to do so. He is on twitter.com these days as he has been banned on several forums for his research. However he has given all his information and research to the PJ this year.

Lets hope this leads us to the truth!
    Thanks

VERY intriguing theory! But I have many questions, here are a few:

- If this theory is true, the Tapas 7 would have to have known, wouldn't they? And they all agreed to go along with it?

-Who were the parents of the "look-alike" Maddie? Were they in on it?

- How does one explain the photos of the "real" Madeleine that were taken that week?

- Why wait until the LAST DAY to carry out the fake abduction? If a fake Maddie were being signed into the creche for only a day or two, I can see maybe the staff not getting to know her well enough to know the difference once photos of the real Maddie were released to the public. But nearly a week? Surely someone would have noticed they weren't the same child?

-How did the McCanns explain Maddie's absence during the off-creche hours? I guess if the Tapas 7 were involved there would be no need for this explanation. BUT... if the Tapas 7 were involved, why would they need to fake Maddie going to the creche in the first place? If the Tapas 7 were going to cover for them anyways, why not just claim that they decided to keep Maddie with them the whole time, and decided to only put the twins in the creche?

All my observations and IMO only. I don't see how this theory could possibly be true... is there somewhere I can read more about this? I didn't find anything in the MCCann files.

Quote Originally Posted by BOESP View Post
    Yes, he was found guilty

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...-evidence.html
    Madeleine McCann police chief found guilty of falsifying evidence

Is there some suggestion that Amaral has falsified evidence in Madeleine's case?

Yes he was charged in Portugal, first he was arguido, then charged with crime and then found guilty.
    So, he is a criminal, known for fiddling with the evidence, this is what he is found guilty of in his own country.
    Amaral was found guilty of giving a false statement, not of tampering with the evidence. These are two different things.
    So no, he is not known for fiddling with the evidence.

McCanns also made a nice bit of money out of Madeleine case...
    Last edited by Kimster; 10-18-2013 at 01:55 PM. Reason: quote
    What do you fear most... in the world?
    The possibility that love is not enough
    Twin Peaks

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    Is there some suggestion that Amaral has falsified evidence in Madeleine's case?
    No. Only in the case of another missing girl before Madeleine.
    Currently, McCanns are suing him for defamation.
    But there is another thing, under his lead:
    As was the case with the Madeleine investigation, the hunt for Joana was hindered because police failed to seal off the house where she was last seen.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...hild-case.html

As you know, he is very manipulative and vocal, he can say this or that but the fact is that he has been convicted and for me that is enough to move away from anything to do with him.
    I didn't see where it said he fiddled with the evidence but could have missed it. Is there another link available Id like to know how, when and where he "fiddled" with the evidence in that other case. There is no evidence he did in this case though correct?
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    I didn't see where it said he fiddled with the evidence but could have missed it. Is there another link available Id like to know how, when and where he "fiddled" with the evidence in that other case. There is no evidence he did in this case though correct?
    falsifying evidence in my books is same as fiddling with evidence

he also failed to do many things in Madeleine's case. one very important currently being the checking the cctvs near the smiths sightings.
    if he did this, we would have the cctv of person seen carrying the child.
    another thing is he never properly sealed Madeleines apartment, never interviewed the parents using creche that night, if he did he could back then disqualify the Jane Tanner sighting. Also never sent Madeleine's bedsheet to forensics, he failed to investigate many leads, the same ones the Scotland Yard is looking for now.
    Why he didn't do it, it reminds questionable!

Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Girl View Post
    Bringing over post #986 by Estelle in the Madeleine McCann General Discussion Thread No. 26
    , italics by me (if I did this wrong please let me know!):

I have some very speculative theories which most people do not want to accept as they have been brainwashed since 3/5/2007 to believe otherwise by the McCanns, the Tapas7 and the media.

But I have been posting on this case since June 2007 when I was in Granada, Spain and happened to watch the McCanns on SkyNews that night.

When I had arrived at the airport that day from China (as I was an Australian on a world trip), I noticed a photo of Madeleine at the airport that she was missing and I felt so sorry for her parents.

But when I saw them on SkyNews, my attitude to them changed as I used to teach body language. My gut feeling was instantly that they were lying.

When I got back to Australia, I did a google search and joined the Mirror Forum to see if anyone else thought they were guilty as most parents are the first suspects and a few of us thought she was dead and not abducted.

I have been posting on this case ever since but not here. However, I post on other cases here. The reason is that what I and others think is so controversial that they have been banned. But I have never been banned from any forum and have been a lurker for a few years. This is because the case is solved as far as I am concerned.

I am not interested in anything that happened on the night of May 3, 2007 except that in my opinion and that of many others, Gerry faked an abduction that night hoping to be seen but not recognised in the dark of the night. IMO Gerry carried a sedated Amelie down those stairs to give his abduction scenario some credence. But later Jane Tanner came up with her version so he went along with that as Martin Smith took some time to go to the PJ with his version of events.

Because of this early speculation in 2007, some of us speculated on an earlier death scenario of Maddie. We then started examining the statements and the discrepancies, the possibility of forged signatures on the creche records and the mobile phone records once the files were released in 2008.

This took several years to work out to put the pieces of the jigsaw together.

I cannot take credit myself for what was found out but the bottom line is that Maddie died earlier that week and a Maddie blonde lookalike substitute also called Madalene (but spelt differently to Madeleine) was already there to take her place at the creche every day of that week. This must be, therefore, a premeditated murder. Gerry took the lookalike to the creche every day with her best friend and forged her father's signature to sign the friend in and signed the lookalike in as his own daughter.

This person who is an expert with mobile phones has been able to prove this but it took him about two years to do so. He is on twitter.com these days as he has been banned on several forums for his research. However he has given all his information and research to the PJ this year.

Lets hope this leads us to the truth!
    Thanks

VERY intriguing theory! But I have many questions, here are a few:

- If this theory is true, the Tapas 7 would have to have known, wouldn't they? And they all agreed to go along with it?

-Who were the parents of the "look-alike" Maddie? Were they in on it?

- How does one explain the photos of the "real" Madeleine that were taken that week?

- Why wait until the LAST DAY to carry out the fake abduction? If a fake Maddie were being signed into the creche for only a day or two, I can see maybe the staff not getting to know her well enough to know the difference once photos of the real Maddie were released to the public. But nearly a week? Surely someone would have noticed they weren't the same child?

-How did the McCanns explain Maddie's absence during the off-creche hours? I guess if the Tapas 7 were involved there would be no need for this explanation. BUT... if the Tapas 7 were involved, why would they need to fake Maddie going to the creche in the first place? If the Tapas 7 were going to cover for them anyways, why not just claim that they decided to keep Maddie with them the whole time, and decided to only put the twins in the creche?

All my observations and IMO only. I don't see how this theory could possibly be true... is there somewhere I can read more about this? I didn't find anything in the MCCann files.
    That theory makes no sense to me. KISS theory applies here. I don't think it was soooo elaborate to produce a fake Madeleine IMO. No offensive to the poster
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Madeleine McCann General Discussion Thread #27

No. Only in the case of another missing girl before Madeleine.
    Currently, McCanns are suing him for defamation.
    But there is another thing, under his lead:
    As was the case with the Madeleine investigation, the hunt for Joana was hindered because police failed to seal off the house where she was last seen.

There was zero evidence of a break in. They had a panicked mother claiming "they took her" ... the hotel room was sealed soon enough.
    IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

falsifying evidence in my books is same as fiddling with evidence

he also failed to do many things in Madeleine's case. one very important currently being the checking the cctvs near the smiths sightings.
    if he did this, we would have the cctv of person seen carrying the child.
    another thing is he never properly sealed Madeleines apartment, never interviewed the parents using creche that night, if he did he could back then disqualify the Jane Tanner sighting. Also never sent Madeleine's bedsheet to forensics, he failed to investigate many leads, the same ones the Scotland Yard is looking for now.
    Why he didn't do it, it reminds questionable!

evidence to cover up the beating by his colleagues nothing to do with the crime scene. No doubt there were a lot of mistakes done in this case but this is not the first case I've followed where we wished more could have been done by LE. Doesn't necessarily mean what was done should be disregarded.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Page 2 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast