GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

SurfieTX

Reaction score
03-abigail-hernandez-3-jpg.jpg

http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/co...teen/-/9857858/22365378/-/6qmpqd/-/index.html

Conway police were searching for a 14-year-old girl who went missing Wednesday afternoon.

Authorities said Abigail Hernandez was last seen leaving Kennet High School on foot around 2:30 p.m.

Based on a K-9 track, police think she did arrive at her home on Village Way in North Conway, but she wasn't there by the time her mother got home.

Hernandez was described as 5 feet 4 inches tall and 118 pounds, with brown hair and eyes and an olive complexion. She was last seen wearing black yoga pants and a grey sweatshirt.

Anyone with information is urged to call Conway police at 603-356-5715.

Read more: http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/co.../22365378/-/6qmpqd/-/index.html#ixzz2hK6rICQW

Thread #1
Thread #2

Hollye's key points map: Key points
Hollye's full map: Full map

NH - Abigail Hernandez, 14, North Conway, 9 Oct 2013 **MEDIA THREAD **NO DISCUSSION**

Please continue here and remember the rules. You can find them right here: The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community AND don't overlook these!!!!

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civl and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

MINORS: Websleuths.com™ does not allow the naming of, or photographs of, minors (children under the age of 18) on the Site unless the child is a missing or deceased person or where law enforcement has identified the minor as a perpetrator of a crime and the minor will be tried as an adult. If a missing child is found and it is learned that such minor was the victim of child exploitation, references to the child’s name and likeness will be removed, and further posting of such information will not be allowed.

Thanks,

Cat

From past threads:

No sleuthing of Abigail's father at all.

No sleuthing of BF or BF's father.

No A S K . F M at all.

You may discuss Abby's social network comments on her own pages but not comments from others.

If anything related to the scanner is posted from MSM, you must provide a link every time. Nothing from our own scanner chatter thread can be brought to this thread.

Thanks CatFancier!

I was trying to post the links the the maps, but the laptop died. The links are in my signature.

Hollye

Wednesday I think you're speaking of me. I can't say what I saw Bc it was on social media unless the guy(s) becomes a suspect.

This is a media newslink thread. No discussion or comments, please.

FBI joins search for missing Conway teen

October 10. 2013 6:54AM
Search for missing Conway teen grows in intensity

NORTH Conway - Conway police are searching for a 14-year-old girl who was last seen around 2:30 p.m. Wednesday leaving Kennett High School.

Abigail Hernandez was reported missing by her mother Zenya Hernandez, both of 86 Village Way. Police said when her mother returned home, the teenager was not there.

Abigail is described as Hispanic, 5-feet-four, weighing 118 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes, and a light olive complexion. She was last seen wearing black yoga or stretch pants and a gray sweatshirt.

Anyone with information regarding her whereabouts is asked to call Conway Police Department at 356-5715.
Police search for girl, 14, who disappeared after walking home from school
By Daily Mail Reporter
PUBLISHED: 17:14 EST, 10 October 2013 | UPDATED: 17:21 EST, 10 October 2013
Police spokesman Lieutenant Chris Perley told the Conway Daily Sun that detectives have found no evidence that Abigail was abducted, but they also have no idea why she vanished.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...peared-walking-home-school.html#ixzz2i7nQ6bcr
FBI involved in search for missing NH teen
Thursday, October 10, 2013, 10:28pm
(NECN: Kathyrn Sotnik, North Conway, N.H.) - The FBI is now involved in the search for a missing New Hampshire teen.

Police say 14-year-old Abigail Hernandez of North Conway, N.H., was last seen on Wednesday.

Late Thursday, searchers equipped with K-9s scoured the dark woods of of the Village Way townhouses off Rt. 16, where Hernandez lives with her mother.
FBI, Major Crime Unit join search for missing teen
Girl was last seen leaving school

UPDATED 12:33 AM EDT Oct 11, 2013
Based on a K-9 track, police think she did arrive at her home on Village Way in North Conway, but she wasn't there by the time her mother got home.

Hernandez was described as 5 feet 4 inches tall and 118 pounds, with brown hair and eyes and an olive complexion. She was last seen wearing black yoga pants and a grey sweatshirt.
Search under way for missing Kennett High student
Published Date: Thursday, 10 October 2013 11:41
By Erik Eisele

"There are no real significant clues leading us one way or another," Conway Police spokesman Lt. Chris Perley said in a phone call Wednesday. "We're open to all possibilities, but at this point we are classifying her as missing."
Search continues for missing Conway, NH teenager
7:36 PM, Oct 11, 2013
CONWAY, N.H. (NEWS CENTER) - New Information Thursday night, according to NECN a crime unit is at the Hernandez house. Police are taking photos and gathering potential evidence.
WMUR video report, October 11, 12:30 A.M.

http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/fbi-police-search-for-abigail-hernandez/-/9857858/22381906/-/di4crpz/-/index.html

CDS News — Conway Police press conference on missing teen
from Erik Eisele October 11, 2013

Abigail Hernandez Missing: Authorities and family members searching for N.H. teen missing five days
October 14, 2013 2:20 PM
By Iris Carreras

(CBS/AP) NORTH CONWAY, N.H. - Police and family members continue searching for Abigail Hernandez, a North Conway, N.H., girl who went missing October 9. Her mother made an emotional plea Saturday, the girl's 15th birthday, asking the public for help.

Local, state and federal agents have searched for Abigail by land, water and air. Police have meticulously combed four square miles on land, scoured parts of the Saco River and paddled over Pudding Pond.
Missing teen's last phone call tracked to ski resort
October 14, 2013
By Michelle McPhee

Law enforcement sources told ABC News that Hernandez had befriended an older boy on Facebook and had a high school boyfriend. The FBI's Rapid Child Abduction Deployment Unit is orchestrating the search efforts, which have been conducted by air, on the ground, and in the nearby Sacco River by police from multiple law enforcement agencies.
Missing New Hampshire teen Abigail Hernandez’s family pleads for girl’s return
'We need to know you're safe,' sister Sarah Hernandez tells teen in televised message. The girl disappeared on Oct. 9 after leaving Kennett High School in Conway.
By Doyle Murphy / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Tuesday, October 15, 2013, 10:07 AM

The family of missing New Hampshire teen Abigail Hernandez continues to plead for the girl to return home.

“Abby, I want to say please come home,” Zenya Hernandez said during a news conference on Saturday. “We miss you so badly. We want you back with us.”
1 week later, still no sign of missing N.H. teen
Officials are seeking help in finding 15-year-old Abigail Hernandez’s cellphone

By Derek J. Anderson Globe Correspondent
October 16, 2013

Authorities are looking for Hernandez’s cellphone — a white iPhone 5 in a pink and gray case. Specifically, they are asking businesses to check their lost-and-found holds to see if the phone might have been unclaimed, said Jane Young, associate New Hampshire attorney general.

In the timeline, Hernandez’s last text message was sent to a friend at 2:53 p.m. on Oct. 9. The content of the message was not released.

TIMELINE released Oct 16,2013
Abigail Hernandez
Last seen October 9, 2013
Conway, New Hampshire

10/09/2013 -- Confirmed at school

2:29 pm -- Seen leaving school wearing black leggings, black boots, dark colored striped sweater;
walking through Field Hockey field, down Eagles Way to power line trail

2:30-2:35 pm -- Abigail seen walking on power line trail from Eagles Way.

2:23-2:53 pm -- A series of text messages between Abigail and a friend/classmate

2:53 pm -- Last text sent by Abigail to the same friend

3:07 pm -- Last know contact between the cell phone and cellular network was on the West Side of Cranmore Mountain.

2:40-3:30 pm -- Multiple UNCONFIRMED sightings of an individual matching Abigail's description walking on North-South Hwy between rotary and Settlers Green entry

Abigail has previously walked home from school -- despite prevous reporting, no confirmation that she ever made it to her home on October 9, 2013.

Abigail's previous after-school travel pattern confirmed via interviews and security camera videos along route between Kennett High School and residence

*Investigators said Hernandez' "previous after-school travel pattern" was to walk that road every day along that route to her home at 86 Village Way.
AREA MAP

October 15 Press Conference Video

Police still searching for clues in disappearance of missing New Hampshire teen Abigail Hernandez

By Robert Rizzuto, The Republican
October 16, 2013 at 12:15 PM

Although officials have been reluctant to release many details, they did say that reports of Hernandez making a cell phone call hours after she was last seen are not accurate.
Not pulling back: Authorities continue to ask for help in search for missing teen
Published Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2013 08:00

The investigation is still classified as a missing person's case, according to FBI special agent Keiran Ramsey. At this point there is no evidence to point to abduction or kidnapping, he said, therefore the case is not being described as such.

No 6:30 p.m. phone call

At the press conference Tuesday evening Young said that reports of a call being made from Hernandez's phone at 6:30 p.m. on the day that the teen disappeared are not accurate. Young did ask if anyone has any information about such a phone call that they contact authorities.
FBI Releases New Information In Search For Missing NH Girl
By Michael Rosenfield, WBZ-TV
October 16, 2013 11:20 PM
Investigators say they have received over 500 tips since last week. They now say despite their initial reports, it’s unclear if she ever made it home after she left school last Wednesday.

Abby was seen leaving school at 2:29pm last Wednesday and exchanged a series of texts with a classmate between 2:23 and 2:53pm. At 2:35pm, she was seen walking on the power line trail from Eagle’s Way.

$20k reward offered to help find Abigail; police say she may not have made it home
By DAN SEUFERT -- Union Leader Correspondent
October 17. 2013 10:43PM

snipped

"Have we made progress? Yes," Ramsey said.

"Do we have her last location? No. Do we have a suspect in relation to her case? No. But we have a long checklist of things to do, and we have made significant progress on that checklist, and we have gathered some significant information."

snipped
Ramsey said the investigation into social media has been a part of the investigation, but investigators have found little to help on that front.

"We have here a 15-year-old who had a very active presence on social media, and that activity has gone totally dark," he said.

snipped
"Was the phone powered off, or did the battery die, we're not sure," Ramsey said.

There were no further data exchanges between the phone and the tower after 3:07 p.m., Ramsey said Thursday.

snipped
Searches will begin Friday, Ramsey said, in areas of town that have not been searched before.At the news conference Thursday, Zenya Hernandez issued another plea to her daughter, the second she has publicly issued.

snipped
"We're not giving up hope. Abby, we miss you," she said. "Stay strong, do not give up."

Anyone with information about her disappearance is asked to call the Conway Police Department at 356-5717, or the FBI tip line at 1-800-CALL FBI or leave information on line at tips.fbi.gov.
Video goes global in search for Abigail Hernandez
Published Date: Thursday, 17 October 2013 07:20
By Lloyd Jones

CONWAY — A Granite State organization — LostNMissing Inc. — is doing its part to assist in the search for missing local teen Abigail Hernandez and has gone nationwide with the effort.

The Londonderry non-profit has created a video named "Video of Hope: Love to Abby Hernandez" and posted it on Youtube. The four-minute video set to Train's "Calling on Angels" shows a collage of pictures of Hernandez along with photographs from the search; a missing person poster; and heartfelt messages of hope from the community.
$20,000 reward offered in Hernandez search
Published Date Thursday, 17 October 2013 20:03
Written by Terry Leavitt

The announcement came at the 4 p.m. press update, which officials said would be the last of its kind until they have new information to report.

"This search will continue," senior assistant attorney general Jane Young told reporters gathered outside the Conway Police Department building at 4 p.m. Thursday. The plan is to scale back in order to give searchers time to rest, she said, but "we will continue to man operations here."
'Find Abigail' effort strong on Facebook
Published Date: Thursday, 17 October 2013 07:20
By Daymond Steer

CONWAY – One of the administrators of the "Missing Help Find Abigail Hernandez" Facebook page is calling on everyone to stay positive and to refrain from making hurtful or negative comments on the page...

Other Facebook pages have been made as a part of the effort to find Hernandez. One of them is called "Missing Abigail Hernandez" and another is called "Hands of Hope for Abigail Hernandez."

The links to other regional attempted abductions + the attempt I linked to earlier from last week in southern ME near the NH border is so distressing with Abby, of course, and now alexandra. A couple of the attempts posted by the other person (somewhere in post #2) involved two people in the vehicle, but I believe the report there was a dark (maroon, maybe??) truck, not sedan.

I've been seeing posts that mention a scanner thread, but I don't know where that is. Can someone please post a link to it or tell me where it is? :)

Oh no.. I hope it hasn't happened again. I live in nh 45 min from Conway. Now another girl.

I know there's been a number of attempted abductions over the past few months. Can anyone compile a list of them? I believe since school has started there's been a rash of them. I'm just curious as to ages of the girls and the dates of them. I can't seem to track all of them down and I'm sure there have been quite a few this year.

FWIW, map of North Conway to Langdon (Alexandra Cuevas):
http://goo.gl/maps/B5Yem

*not saying they are related, just posting for reference.
(also posted in Alexandra's Thread)

The longer we don't hear from here in anyway, the just dog gone worse it gets.
If, she is no longer walking this earth. I pray that whoever took her is brought to justice.
I will never understand the cruelty that humans will inflict on others.
I honestly don't even want to try to understand.
I do not care about the perps childhood.
When human beings kill other human beings for lust, sport or because they've drugged themselves up until they're crazy.
I don't care about them-one whit.
In my opinion, they've crossed a line into pure evil.
I have hope for Abigail. Miracles do happen.
But with each passing day, I am fearful that an evil being or beings, have hurt her beyond repair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82