GUILTY MI - Man & woman for raping 3yo daughter, Jackson, 2013

Renee110

Stop letting criminals off the Hook!
Reaction score
Michigan dad pleads guilty to having sex with 3-year-old daughter
The dad admitted to raping his toddler, while the mom said she held the girl’s hands so ‘it wouldn’t hurt so much.’ Both parents were charged with first-degree criminal sexual conduct.

Comments (141)
BY CAROL KURUVILLA / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2013, 6:46 PM

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...-old-daughter-article-1.1487831#ixzz2i7sixBRP
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...lty-sex-3-year-old-daughter-article-1.1487831

I can't read the article.....it's so freakin sick.

Ps he didn't have sex with his 3 year old daughter...HE RAPED HER.

I am so heartbroken for that little girl.

Michigan dad pleads guilty to having sex with 3-year-old daughter
The dad admitted to raping his toddler, while the mom said she held the girl’s hands so ‘it wouldn’t hurt so much.’ Both parents were charged with first-degree criminal sexual conduct.

Publicly stone them both.

Prayers to this child.

I think there is already a thread on that case but I am having difficulty finding it because of the lack of names to protect little one's identity.

still looking for a link.

I sure hope this little girl gets into therapy right away so that she doesn't grow up to think this is normal- they said she's already exhibiting sexualized behavior.

I sure hope this little girl gets into therapy right away so that she doesn't grow up to think this is normal- they said she's already exhibiting sexualized behavior.

I am not optimistic. Which is why I so despise people who rape babies. I save all of my hate and disdain for scum like them.

That poor little girl. She will struggle for the rest of her life. :(. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401
Back