Found Deceased CA - Ryan Singleton, 24, Baker, 9 July 2013

tarabull

Life is a puzzle.
Reaction score
She says she'll never forget the call from police.

Ms. Flowers said. "There were no organs. He said ma'am, there were no eyes, there was no heart, there was no lungs, there was no liver, there were no kidneys."

http://www.myfoxla.com/story/237515...nd-in-california-missing-organs#ixzz2iR3doJ6y

They should be able to tell how the organs were removed.
Did they just decompose? Were they surgically removed? Were they clawed out?

The eyes are kind of a big one... that'd be tough for animals to get to...

This is very creepy! This may sound out there, but could this young man have been targeted and murdered for his eyes, heart, lungs, liver, kidney, and eyes for illegal organ transplants? I agree with his mother too,when she says:"She says she'll never forget the call from police.

Ms. Flowers said. "There were no organs. He said ma'am, there were no eyes, there was no heart, there was no lungs, there was no liver, there were no kidneys."

And this:"Ms. Flowers says she was told the body was mostly intact but she has questions about what happened.

Flowers said, "I don't know of an animal that comes to a body and just picks out certain parts of the body. I don't think it was animal activity at all."

I wonder what caused this young man's death? I think he was murdered.

Read more: http://www.myfoxla.com/story/237515...nd-in-california-missing-organs#ixzz2iSUyopxQ

http://www.myfoxla.com/story/237515...nd-in-california-missing-organs#ixzz2iR3doJ6y

In this news article it's reported that:"24-year-old Ryan Singleton left metro Atlanta in early July to chase his dream of becoming an actor or model in Hollywood."

http://www.myfoxla.com/story/237515...nd-in-california-missing-organs#ixzz2iSUyopxQ

Ryan is a very good looking young man. I wonder if he was lured out there for the purpose of killing him and removing and selling his organs, or once he went out there, he could have met with nefarious types that targeted him for his eyes and organs? I really hope that this case is not one that will be left to languish and go cold. There's just too much here that is so sinister. I don't believe this was all due to animal activity either. Other than his missing organs his body is reported to be mostly intact.

"Ms. Flowers says she was told the body was mostly intact but she has questions about what happened.

Flowers said, "I don't know of an animal that comes to a body and just picks out certain parts of the body. I don't think it was animal activity at all."

Also Ryan went to several places:"24-year-old Ryan Singleton left metro Atlanta in early July to chase his dream of becoming an actor or model in Hollywood.

Instead of dreams coming true, his mother is now living a nightmare, wondering about her son whose body turned up near one of the most inhospitable places on earth in Death Valley, California.

Iris Flowers told FOX 5'S George Franco, "He (her son) went to Las Vegas during a weekend visit and got missing in Baker, California on the way back.

Ms. Flowers learned joggers discovered Singletons' body on September 21st in the desert near Baker, California, between Las Vegas and Los Angeles."

And:"Ms. Flowers says Singleton left Atlanta in early July, traveled to Los Angeles in a rented car and drove to New Mexico, Arizona and Las Vegas.

She was told his car was found in the Death Valley desert a few miles from Baker. He was last seen at a gas station in Baker in July.

Singleton's body was discovered a month later."

My heart goes out to Iris Flowers and Ryan's loved ones. I really hope that all the questions surrounding whatever happened to Ryan Singleton are answered.

I agree, I can't imagine animals if the body was mostly intact.
Unimaginable

The first thing I thought of when reading this article was that the eyes, heart, lungs, liver and kidneys are all organs that can be used for transplants. I hope that maybe the FBI can get involved in this case. I think there's a LOT more that is involved in this case. I hope we hear from his friends that went with him on this trip. ( watch the news video ). I'm no typist, is there anyone who could transcribe the news video and interview with Ryan's mom?

http://www.myfoxla.com/story/237515...nd-in-california-missing-organs#ixzz2iSUyopxQ

TIA

This is very creepy! This may sound out there, but could this young man have been targeted and murdered for his eyes, heart, lungs, liver, kidney, and eyes for illegal organ transplants? I agree with his mother too,when she says:"She says she'll never forget the call from police.

And this:"Ms. Flowers says she was told the body was mostly intact but she has questions about what happened.

I wonder what caused this young man's death? I think he was murdered.

Read more: http://www.myfoxla.com/story/237515...nd-in-california-missing-organs#ixzz2iSUyopxQ

Exactly what I was thinking-there are many cases of that across the world, but not here, although I do wonder...do we know yet how the organs were removed?

Exactly what I was thinking-there are many cases of that across the world, but not here, although I do wonder...do we know yet how the organs were removed?

I haven't found anything yet

The whole model / actor thing has me wondering if he had a model mayhem or other type of 'networking' account on the www.

The video upthread does mention he was traveling with three friends - are they real friends or 'aquaintances'? And, they were making a documentary - ??? - something to do with becoming famous...

:scared:

So Ryan left Atlanta in early July, traveled to Los Angeles in a rented car and drove to New Mexico, Arizona and Las Vegas. HIS car was found in the Death Valley desert a few miles from Baker were he was last seen at a gas station in July.

Where/when EXACTLY do the 'friends' enter the story...???

:eek:

Eta: His mom said --- "He (her son) went to Las Vegas during a weekend visit and got missing in Baker, California on the way back."

--- she must mean on the way BACK to CA not GA...

About the friends...

When did they last see him?
Where did they think he was?

The above video states his FB page said he and three friends came from New York together

Here's a case of tourist in Vegas:

Richard Boorman died from a cocaine overdose in Mandalay Bay on June 28, 2005. Between then and July 12, someone either misplaced or stole his organs. If anyone knows, no one is saying. So the truth remains sheathed in mystery. The body passed through the custody of multiple people before it was cremated. All of which seems to invite speculation, particularly given the monetary value of organs.

http://archives.lasvegascitylife.com/articles/2012/03/29/news/local_news/iq_52269461.txt

About the friends...

When did they last see him?
Where did they think he was?

The above video states his FB page said he and three friends came from New York together

Thanks Dushi! I missed that bit...hmmmmmmm.

Next question -- new friends or old friends...???

Thanks Dushi! I missed that bit...hmmmmmmm.

Next question -- new friends or old friends...???

Good question

This modeling agency is in NY?

Could have met them there, it says they were going to do a film called" Are We famous Yet"

Runway Images must be in Atlanta

May have modeled under the name Shatzee aka Ryan, Ry-Si Singleton

according to Facebook page

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member