Boulder DA turns over apparent JonBenet Ramsey indictment to judge

Boulder DA turns over apparent JonBenet Ramsey indictment to judge
10/22/2013

Boulder District Attorney Stan Garnett has turned over what is believed to be a 1999 grand-jury indictment in the JonBenet Ramsey case to a judge, who will now decide whether to disclose the documents.
Garnett offered to file under seal "any such document in our possession" in a response to a ruling this week in the lawsuit brought by Daily Camera reporter Charlie Brennan and the Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press seeking the release of the unprosecuted indictment of John and Patsy Ramsey on charges relating to their 6-year-old daughter's death.
On Monday, retired Weld County Judge Robert Lowenbach ordered the District Attorney's Office to "file any requested document under seal."
The judge is expected to review the documents to determine if they can be released.

Heyya princesspjs.

ty for the update,
my anticipation is building.
" to determine if they can be released."

Over here, someone would have to prove why they can't be released, rather than if they can.

We have FOI (Freedom of Information) laws here in Australia and something like this may well be supplied unless there was a compelling reason not to.

Considering there has never been an arrest, IMO there is no reason not to release this information into the public domain...but we'll see. JR is still rich and still has loads of expensive lawyers and now, even more political influence. He is the only wannabe politician I know that has attempted to use his own daughters murder as a springboard to public office. :sick:

Over here, someone would have to prove why they can't be released, rather than if they can.

We have FOI (Freedom of Information) laws here in Australia and something like this may well be supplied unless there was a compelling reason not to.

Considering there has never been an arrest, IMO there is no reason not to release this information into the public domain...but we'll see. JR is still rich and still has loads of expensive lawyers and now, even more political influence. He is the only wannabe politician I know that has attempted to use his own daughters murder as a springboard to public office. :sick:

The whole thing disgusts me, SapphireSteel. What are we gonna DO about it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase
Back