852 users online (129 members and 723 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

The little beauty found in the Roma camp is not Baby Lisa

Last edited by Salem; 10-22-2013 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Fix title.

I would love for the people who think this could be Lisa to tell me why someone would abduct a baby in Kansas City, MO to bring to Greece. Do you think that the couple we know about is the one who actually snuck into the Irwin home? Or was it someone else, who sold them an American baby?

They're saying her dentals look like she's five or six years old, so it's quite impossible for her to be Lisa.

"Her DNA shows she is not the [Roma] couple's child."

http://www.kctv5.com/story/23742374/...ction-suspects

If they already have both girls' dna, the possibility that this is Baby Lisa should be either confirmed or debunked in a matter of minutes.
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

Quote Originally Posted by eileenhawkeye View Post
    I would love for the people who think this could be Lisa to tell me why someone would abduct a baby in Kansas City, MO to bring to Greece. Do you think that the couple we know about is the one who actually snuck into the Irwin home? Or was it someone else, who sold them an American baby?
    Now they are calling it an "Home Evasion":

Clipped from the article above:
    Attorney John Picerno, who has represented Irwin and Bradley since their daughter disappeared from her bed after an apparent home invasion, confirmed they were one of four American inquiries about Maria, but refused to go into further detail.
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2iSEA1b76
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

What about checking for the BirthMark on the girl in Greece?

American couple: Is mystery girl found in Roma camp our missing daughter?

ATHENS -- An American couple whose baby daughter vanished from their Kansas City home two years ago has contacted authorities in Greece who are trying to solve the mystery surrounding a blond girl found in a Roma camp.

Lisa Irwin vanished from her home in Kansas City, Mo., in Oct. 2011.

Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley, whose 10-month-old daughter Lisa Irwin disappeared in October 2011, got in touch with the The Smile of a Child charity that is heading up the hunt for the girl's biological parents, a spokesman confirmed to NBC News on Tuesday.

John Picerno, a lawyer for the family, said he had contacted the FBI and the couple’s interest in the girl’s discovery had been registered.

"The (FBI) agent has made an official inquiry through governmental channels with the authorities in Greece," he said. "We are awaiting a response from them, which we anticipate will be forthcoming as soon as possible."

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2...-daughter?lite
    Look twice - Save a Life! Motorcycles are everywhere!

Can't see this being Lisa,too old imo

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; The point is to discover them.

Jodi Ann Arias - GUILTY 1st Degree Murder

Sentence - LIFE Without Parole

Putting the age-altered image of what Lisa might look like today, and the image of Maria next to each other, they look like they could be sisters. Same lips, other similarities. But I agree with other posters.. Maria is older than Lisa would be today.

Plus... I have never forgotten... the cadaver dog hit on Bradley's bedroom...

Is the little beauty found in the Roma camp Girl Baby Lisa?

Here's the thread for the little beauty found in the Roma camp: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=224578"]ACTIVE SEARCH Police in GREECE trying to ID 4 year old found ALIVE 10/18/13 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Here's a new article on the Baby Lisa angle: http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2...-daughter?lite

Salem

I very much doubt it just quietly .. sounds like wishful thinking .. sadly I think baby Lisa died the night she 'disappeared' JMO.
    You don't get a medal for switching alliances just before the result, as it becomes apparent the other team is set to win.

Wouldn't that be something?? I don't even like to think about where BL could be right now.

Hopefully someone, somewhere, will be getting their baby back, even if it's not BL's parents.

Guys - please leave the snark out of your comments. Not everyone feels the same way and some find the snark on the offensive side. Just leave it out, okay? It keeps the threads open longer.

Thanks,

Salem

Quote Originally Posted by eileenhawkeye View Post
    All I can say is, strange things happen. Who knows what goes through the minds of people who do some of the things we read about.

If Baby Lisa was really taken, then I, personally, think this is worth checking out. It does seem doubtful because the little girl is supposedly older than Lisa would be now, but, ya never know.

Salem

Even if it turns out that this little girl is not Lisa, I think that whenever her name and picture is in the news it's a good thing. MOO.

Angry

This story is on all the news outlets today. I just can't understand it, Lisa wouldn't even have turned THREE until next month & dental records have already confirmed this child is at least 5-6. What are they (media) thinking, ratings??

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast