picture.php

Thomas Cook
Missing since August 14, 2013 From Pueblo Colorado
Classification: Missing

Vital Statistics
  • Date Of Birth: October 23, 1987
  • Age at Time of Disappearance: 25 years old - Age 26 now
  • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'8"; 185 lbs
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: Biracial black/white mixed male. Brown hair; brown eyes
  • Scars: Scar on right eyebrow scar on lip to right side of nose
  • nickname: Tommy

Circumstances of Disappearance
FACEBOOK PAGE Help find Thomas Cook

Thomas Cook went missing August 14, 2013 from his fathers home in Pueblo, Co. Thomas and his father had an altercation and Thomas left. Leaving his wallet and all forms of identification behind.

It was reported that he was heading back to Wichita, KS area to be with his family and friends. His only way to get there would have been to hitch hike. Thomas never arrived in the Wichita area or returned back to CO.

Thomas has not contacted any family, friends or logged into any of hiis regularly used accounts Those closest to him are very concerned because this is out of character for Thomas and he had seemed depressed before his disappearance and is now without his medications.

Thomas has two children. His disappearance is out of character. He would never go this long without contact.

We are seeking help in finding Thomas Cook. We ask if you have any information about his whereabouts to PLEASE contact John Burgos at (719) 583-4730. Or you can PM his FB page

Contact John Burgos at (719) 583-4730
case number 13s016974

Attachments

• Thomas Cook4292011.jpg
    Thomas Cook4292011.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 47
  • ThomasCookPuebloCO8142013PicDateUnknown.jpg
    ThomasCookPuebloCO8142013PicDateUnknown.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 46
  • ThomasTommyCookPuebloCO8142013.jpg
    ThomasTommyCookPuebloCO8142013.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 44
Thomas Cook: Missing from Pueblo - Thomas Cook, 26, was last seen August 14, 2013 in Pueblo, Colorado.

He got into an argument with his dad in Pueblo and left to hitchhike back to Wellington, Kansas, but he never arrived.

He has brown hair and brown eyes. He is 5'7" tall and weighs 180 lbs. "Thomas is a father, a son, and a brother."

Undersheriff JR Hall said Cook may be in, or headed to Kansas, or he could be in the area.

Anyone with information is asked to call the sheriff’s office at 719-583-6250.

Wow, it's been so long...Thinking of Tommy and his loved ones. I hope he is safe and will come back home soon.

Wanted to get here last night to wish Thomas a happy 26th birthday (where ever he is) but was busy with my grandson

Does anyone know how to get his status changed to missing & endangered under suspicious circumstances?

LostNMissing - Thomas R. Cook – Aug. 14, 2013 – Pueblo, CO

Missing: Thomas R. Cook
Nickname: Tommy
Missing From: Pueblo, Colorado
Missing Date: August 14, 2013
Race: African American/White (Biracial) Sex: M
Age at Time Missing: 25 yrs old
Height: 5’8”
Weight: 185 lbs
Hair Color: Brown
Facial: Goatee (Brown)
Eye Color: Brown
Clothing: Unknown
Scars: Scar on eyebrow, another scar on lip up towards Right Side of nose.

Police Agency: Pueblo County Sheriff at 719.583.6125, or your local police.
Case Number: 13-s016974

Circumstance: Mr. Cook left his father’s home in Pueblo, Colorado on foot and stated he was hitchhiking back to Wellington, Kansas. He never arrived and has not been heard from since. His family and friends are extremely worried and ask if anyone has seen, or has information, to please contact authorities.

Thomas Cook NamUs MP # 22348
Circumstances
Thomas had an family situation with his father the evening of August 14, 2013. He left to take a walk and the police called his mother and informed her that he was heading to Wellington Ks and to let them know when he arrived. Thomas never arrived and has had no contact with anyone including his family and children. Thomas is suppose to be on medication and it is unlike him to go without contacting any one for this long. His accounts have had no activity and none of his family or friends have heard from him.

Physical
Hair color Brown
Head hair brown curly shoulder length hair Bald spot on top of head
Facial hair brown goatee
Eye description dark brown wide eyes

Scars and marks
Scar on his Right eyebrow
Scar on lip to right side of nose

Vehicle comments No vehicle
Dental information / charting is available and will be entered later

DNA Status: Sample is currently not available
Fingerprint information is available elsewhere

Investigating Agency
John Burgos
Phone 7195834730
Jurisdiction County
Pueblo County Sheriff
909 Court Street
Pueblo, Colorado 81003
Case number 13s016974
Date reported August 17, 2013

Printable Poster (pdf version)

Attachments

• NamUsPoster.pdf
    82.3 KB · Views: 2
Those closest to him are very concerned because this is out of character for Thomas and he had seemed depressed before his disappearance and is now without his medications.

I'm sorry to say but I have this terrible feeling he could have harmed himself. I so hope I'm wrong.

Thinking of Tommy and his loved ones.

We're going to try to get his FB page going; have a few other things we're working on. Pueblo police are the pits; can't even get him added to the crime stoppers web site

Thomas has been missing for 6 months. </3

Help find Thomas Cook
I am the mother of Thomas R. Cook , who went missing after I talked to him August 10,2013, he has been missing since August 14,2013 from his dad&#8217;s home in Pueblo, Colorado. He should be on the endangered list, he is needing his meds, he was 25 when he went missing, he is now 26. He has two beautiful children who need him and family and friends who LOVE and miss him.

I don&#8217;t know all the circumstances of his being missing but I just want him home safe and sound. I can&#8217;t do this not knowing anything at all. I need help anywhere I can get it.

Cook, according to authorities, left without any of his personal belongings or even his wallet.

Investigators had hoped he would reach out to his family on his own, but no one has heard from him since August.

There has been no sign of Cook in Kansas, the Sheriff&#8217;s Office said of its investigation with authorities there.

http://www.fox21news.com/news/story.aspx?id=1013508

Thank you so much for posting this! His mother will be very happy! We just submitted him to a book called Letters to our missing by Media For the Missing
FB page link

We've been begging Pueblo crime stoppers FB page to list him on their web site; they read our PM's & posts & ignore us..

26-year-old man missing from Pueblo County for 6 months by Travis Ruiz
Posted: 1 hr, 32 mins ago

The Pueblo County Sheriff’s Office is now asking for the public’s help in possibly finding a man who has been missing for more than six months.

Attachments

• THE_Final_Book_Cover.jpg
    THE_Final_Book_Cover.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Letter to Thomas Cook from mother formatted 2-27-14.pdf
    112.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Letter to Thomas Cook from sisters formatted 2-27-14.pdf
    109 KB · Views: 4
Heartbreaking words from his loved ones...I just wish they would get answers soon.

Heartbreaking words from his loved ones...I just wish they would get answers soon.

Pueblo LE will not even allow Pueblo CrimeStoppers to list Tommy on their site!! They have been ignoring the PM's I've sent as well as my posts on the FB wall. I finally logged in to give a tip asking WTF! Thankfully they were honest with me! How messed up is that?

His mom has been posting on his FB page. Multiple times a day she shares his info. Before that, she was posting on her own wall; she has tried to stay hopeful as you can see in the letter, but there are times when she knows he can't be in a homeless shelter because it is not like him to have no contact, especially birthday's and holidays. She is not well, the stress of Tommy missing with no answers and LE not wanting to do anything has taken a really bad toll on her already poor health. The worst part is that she is in Kansas, does not have the money to travel nor can she travel due to her health.

Pueblo isn't doing anything with Kelsie either; thankfully Kelsie's mom is local enough that she can organize a few searches with cadaver dogs. I hate to even write this but with every place searched where they do not find anything, that is one less place Tommy could be found. I pray that both Laura and Tommy's mom Barbara get answers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back