1043 users online (212 members and 831 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thumbs up Indictment will be released...10/25/13

MARK YOUR CALENDARS...FRIDAY IS THE DAY!!!

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...n-patsy-ramsey
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!"

The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums.

I still cannot believe it!I didn't think Brennan had a chance (past experiences with Boulder officials) but he made it happen!
    The rice is already cooked...

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by madeleine View Post
    I still cannot believe it!I didn't think Brennan had a chance (past experiences with Boulder officials) but he made it happen!
    Yep...I am shocked. Just shocked. We will know finally, what is contained in the indictment.

JR will probably call it "drama" once again. If he wants drama, boy I could give him a showcase, the last few days of my life....LOL

JMO

The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums.

Quote Originally Posted by tezi View Post
    Yep...I am shocked. Just shocked. We will know finally, what is contained in the indictment.

JR will probably call it "drama" once again. If he wants drama, boy I could give him a showcase, the last few days of my life....LOL

JMO
    I made a bet last week....all you will hear is blah blah the GJ didn't know about the "critical" touch DNA back then blah blah blah

blah blah but the great Mary Lacy exonerated us blah blah

I made a bet last week....all you will hear is blah blah the GJ didn't know about the "critical" touch DNA back then blah blah blah
    I saw that...And yep...

blah blah but the great Mary Lacy exonerated us blah blah
    She must be shiiting a pile of bricks about now...LOL A huge pile. Of course, just because there was an indictment issued doesn't mean they are guilty....I can hear it all now...

Waiting for the great Trip DeMuth to weigh in...OMG, I need to get my hip waders on to prepare for this...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by tezi View Post
    I saw that...And yep...

She must be shiiting a pile of bricks about now...LOL A huge pile. Of course, just because there was an indictment issued doesn't mean they are guilty....I can hear it all now...

Waiting for the great Trip DeMuth to weigh in...OMG, I need to get my hip waders on to prepare for this...LOL
    at least Garnett was smart enough to detach himself from this crowd of biased incompetent morons (pardon my french) by not fighting it any longer

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/j...-docs-20659319

A Colorado judge has ordered the release of grand jury documents related to the 1996 killing of 6-year-old JonBenet Ramsey.

Boulder District Attorney spokeswoman Catherine Olguin declined to say whether documents that will be released include an indictment against parents John and Patsy Ramsey.

YES! With this, there is a chance further on that the GJ testimony/transcripts could be released as well.
    Don't take yourself so seriously... nobody else does.

at least Garnett was smart enough to detach himself from this crowd of biased incompetent morons (pardon my french) by not fighting it any longer
    Incompetent Morons would be a compliment to Hunter and his crowd.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...n-patsy-ramsey

The document which charged JonBenet's parents, John and Patsy Ramsey, will be released on Friday, according to the Boulder Daily Camera and court officials.
    The court order issued Wednesday said, "the documents consist of 18 pages, 9 each relating to John and Patricia Ramsey." There are other documents related to the case, however, the only documents being released Friday are those signed by the Grand Jury foreman, the court order said.

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/boul...ase?source=rss

It appears that the District Attorney, presumably acting at the discretion of the grand jury, prepared a series of possible charges regarding John Ramsey and Patricia Ramsey based on the fact that the child had died and that there was evidence that a sexual assault of the child had occurred," Lowenbach sai.

Question

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/boul...ase?source=rss

It appears that the District Attorney, presumably acting at the discretion of the grand jury, prepared a series of possible charges regarding John Ramsey and Patricia Ramsey based on the fact that the child had died and that there was evidence that a sexual assault of the child had occurred," Lowenbach sai.
    Whaa? AH prepared charges? Oh, and just didn't file them...For the love of everything holy...

Please tell me I am not reading this right...

In light of this news, I hope Tricia can get Kolar's radio show appearance moved up from December to soon! I'm sure he has information that he will now be able to discuss.
    Last edited by Chelly; 10-23-2013 at 02:09 PM.
    ​Blessed are they with nothing to say and the wisdom not to say it.

Teghan Alyssa Skiba - never forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    In light of this news, I hope Tricia can get Kolar's radio show appearance moved up from December to soon! I'm sure he is information that he will now be able to discuss.
    Tonight would work for me...LOL

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast