Indictment will be released...10/25/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still cannot believe it!I didn't think Brennan had a chance (past experiences with Boulder officials) but he made it happen!:loveyou:

I still cannot believe it!I didn't think Brennan had a chance (past experiences with Boulder officials) but he made it happen!:loveyou:

Yep...I am shocked. Just shocked. We will know finally, what is contained in the indictment.

JR will probably call it "drama" once again. If he wants drama, boy I could give him a showcase, the last few days of my life....LOL

JMO

Yep...I am shocked. Just shocked. We will know finally, what is contained in the indictment.

JR will probably call it "drama" once again. If he wants drama, boy I could give him a showcase, the last few days of my life....LOL

JMO

I made a bet last week....all you will hear is blah blah the GJ didn't know about the "critical" touch DNA back then blah blah blah :ignore::ignore::ignore:

blah blah but the great Mary Lacy exonerated us blah blah

I made a bet last week....all you will hear is blah blah the GJ didn't know about the "critical" touch DNA back then blah blah blah :ignore::ignore::ignore:

I saw that...And yep...

blah blah but the great Mary Lacy exonerated us blah blah

She must be shiiting a pile of bricks about now...LOL A huge pile. Of course, just because there was an indictment issued doesn't mean they are guilty....I can hear it all now...

Waiting for the great Trip DeMuth to weigh in...OMG, I need to get my hip waders on to prepare for this...LOL

I saw that...And yep...

She must be shiiting a pile of bricks about now...LOL A huge pile. Of course, just because there was an indictment issued doesn't mean they are guilty....I can hear it all now...

Waiting for the great Trip DeMuth to weigh in...OMG, I need to get my hip waders on to prepare for this...LOL

at least Garnett was smart enough to detach himself from this crowd of biased incompetent morons (pardon my french) by not fighting it any longer

YES! With this, there is a chance further on that the GJ testimony/transcripts could be released as well.

at least Garnett was smart enough to detach himself from this crowd of biased incompetent morons (pardon my french) by not fighting it any longer

Incompetent Morons would be a compliment to Hunter and his crowd.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...indictment-charging-parents-john-patsy-ramsey

The document which charged JonBenet's parents, John and Patsy Ramsey, will be released on Friday, according to the Boulder Daily Camera and court officials.
The court order issued Wednesday said, "the documents consist of 18 pages, 9 each relating to John and Patricia Ramsey." There are other documents related to the case, however, the only documents being released Friday are those signed by the Grand Jury foreman, the court order said.

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/bou...nt-jonbenet-ramsey-john-patsy-case?source=rss

It appears that the District Attorney, presumably acting at the discretion of the grand jury, prepared a series of possible charges regarding John Ramsey and Patricia Ramsey based on the fact that the child had died and that there was evidence that a sexual assault of the child had occurred," Lowenbach sai.

Whaa? AH prepared charges? Oh, and just didn't file them...For the love of everything holy...

Please tell me I am not reading this right...

In light of this news, I hope Tricia can get Kolar's radio show appearance moved up from December to soon! I'm sure he has information that he will now be able to discuss.

In light of this news, I hope Tricia can get Kolar's radio show appearance moved up from December to soon! I'm sure he is information that he will now be able to discuss.

Tonight would work for me...LOL

HUGS to Charlie Brennan! He's worked hard for this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle