955 users online (222 members and 733 guests)  

Websleuths News

GA - Male, 23, molests, rapes and knowingly infected a teenage girl with HIV

Man infects girl with HIV, not random act

Savannah-Chatham Metro Police say Antonio Myawn Bacon Jr. is facing felony charges of statutory rape and reckless conduct by an HIV-infected person after knowingly infecting the teen.

Savannah Man Accused of Molesting and Infecting Minor with HIV

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone, it's not ... The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone." - Robin Williams

Antonio Bacon, the man accused of knowingly exposing six women to the HIV virus in 2012 and 2013, one being a 15-year-old girl at the time, was found guilty on four counts of reckless conduct by an HIV-infected person.

Each count carries a maximum penalty of 10 years, meaning Bacon could face up to 40 years in prison.

East Tennessee

Wow. I guess the judge who sentenced him does not see this as the grave public health problem that the people who wrote the guidelines do.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.