FL FL - Yessinia Suarez, 28, & 2 children, Deltona, 22 Oct 2013 #1 *L. Toledo guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatFancier

Former Member
Reaction score
Thank you Fraudqueen for alerting us to this case!

Mom, kids missing after domestic-violence incident

77904047.jpg

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-mom-children-volusia-20131023,0,151746.story

This sounds very bad. I doubt he has hidden them somewhere alive

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...g-mom-children-suarez-20131025,0,427703.story

They are still missing this morning. :(

I live nearby and there's lots of woods in the area, wooded parks, a large lake and various retention ponds. But hopefully she just fled someplace and will be heard from soon. Yesterday there was a SO helicopter flying around for a while, then there were five helicopters just hovering for hours but I think those were probably news media. The house is surrounded by crime scene tape.
CFnews13 just stated this is now a statewide search.

This is in my back yard, more or less. The woman looks very familiar. I believe her children are about my daughter's age, and I may have seen her at youth sports events.

She worked at a place that trains K-9s? Is that correct? I wonder if that means that the husband/boyfriend has a lot of knowledge about how dogs track. I assume that they will get some clues from dogs. I am on my way home from the dentist and will drive past there on the main road and see what I can see.

This is in my back yard, more or less. The woman looks very familiar. I believe her children are about my daughter's age, and I may have seen her at youth sports events.

Yes, I could swear I have seen her too and she looks very familiar to me too.. But then it might have been at the Publix down the street or even the Winn Dixie on Providence. Both are very close to her home.

This doesn't look very good. I notice there has been no mention by LE of a vehicle. I'm assuming she used a vehicle to get to work? Or did he usually drive her?

And are the children his? They all have different last names.

MOO

DELTONA — Volusia sheriff’s investigators returned Thursday to the Deltona home of a woman missing along with her children to continue looking for evidence, a spokesman said.

Investigators arrived at the home of Yessenia Suarez at at 317 Covent Gardens Place about 9 a.m.

“They are going through the home looking for any evidence that might be relevant to this case,” said sheriff’s spokesman Brandon Haught.

Yellow crime scene tape surrounded the home and more tape closed off almost a block on Covent Gardens Place between Warrington Terrace and Coventry Estates Boulevard.

http://www.news-journalonline.com/article/20131024/NEWS/131029721/-1/COLUMNS16

Yes, I could swear I have seen her too and she looks very familiar to me too.. But then it might have been at the Publix down the street or even the Winn Dixie on Providence. Both are very close to her home.

Well, if her kids ever played baseball, I probably saw them at the ballfield. They are about the same age as my kids, and I have coached for six years. She also appears to be involved in a church or organization of some kind. And I may have met her through that. I have met a lot of people in the area through my work.

I just think that they are likely not very close to home.

The crime scene truck and some squad cars are parked in front of the house. The tape goes all the way around the perimeter of the property, but there was nobody in the back yard when I was there. It looks relatively undisturbed, and it's unlikely that the back yard is going to provide much evidence. There is tape and a squad car blocking off the road a few houses down from where she lives.

I wonder if she went to stay with someone and is unaware of the situation. I'd like to believe that's the case. But a lot will depend on where her car is, what's up with her cell phone and so forth.

Oh, how this breaks my heart. I am hoping for the best, but, wow it sounds scary!! I hope that she went to a domestic violence shelter or to a friends to keep her children safe. I would bet that we will hear more today if additional evidence was found that points to something worse.

:praying: for these three!

Suarez's husband showed up at her job at American K-9 Detection Services in Lake Mary on Tuesday about 1:30 p.m., according to a police report.

The couple had been together for a little more than two years but had been talking about separating, according to the report. Toledo became upset about text messages he discovered and went to her place of work to tell a manager about "her indiscretions," the report said.

He walked through the building, trying to find a manager, and the couple argued, the report said. He then slapped her then left, according to the report.

http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-77909846/

Okay so she obviously does not have or did not use a vehicle or there would be information to look for a vehicle in the news reports.

Unless she and the children were picked up by someone to take them to a safe place, I fear the worst in this case. :(

MOO

This is horrible.

Her kids are gorgeous. Hoping for a miracle for all of them.

It takes a special kind of scum to include CHILDREN in a domestic violence situation. I mean, not that it's okay to include your wife, either, but hurting children to hurt your spouse is especially horrific.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail