X-ray vision girl amazes scientists

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
Scientists say Russia's x-ray vision girl, who can see inside the human body, can also spot internal injuries just by looking at a photograph. The ability was discovered while she was in Japan undergoing a new battery of tests and correctly used her x-ray vision to see inside animals and people.

The experts then asked her if her talents would work on photographs, and found that she was able to use her x-ray ability as if the subject was standing in front of her.

Even if the picture was a small passport photo, the ability still worked, identifying a man with terminal liver cancer and another with arthritis.

Reports about 17-year-old Natalia Demkina's x-ray vision had been treated with disbelief by scientists around the world.

So far, tests in her homeland as well as in the UK and America, and now Japan, have been unable to explain her abilities.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1370018.html?menu=

WOW. I can't believe that the Russians didn't have this girl in training to be a spy when they realized her abilities.

I'm glad i'm not her. That would just freak me out.

I wonder what else she can see through... :waitasec:

Sounds like she's reading the human energy field. Not a new ability, despite the newspaper article. :p

So does she see like this all the time?? Or can she see through things when she wants....;) Maybe that is a good thing, we would not need X-Ray machines anymore... Everyone could just wait in line and she could tell them what is wrong with them.

LadyCat said:
Sounds like she's reading the human energy field. Not a new ability, despite the newspaper article. :p
True, other people have been able to do this. Edgar Cayce was a famous psychic and healer in the US, there are emany books written about him, including on by his own son. It's not REALLY x-ray vision, but that's the only way scientists can understand it.

Sprocky -you and LadyCat have figured it out... yet these scientists are amazed. :crazy:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back