1050 users online (211 members and 839 guests)  

Websleuths News

NH - Salem police looking for man after attempted homicide of mother

Police are looking for a green Kia Sephia with NH registration 3171993 or 3411012 driven by Thomas George, 18, who is suspected in the attempted homicide of his mother in Salem. There is an Air Force sticker on the rear window of the vehicle.

The mother suffered serious injuries.

Read more: http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/sal...#ixzz2ie7juWK8
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

Police are near Kendall Pond Road in Derry now and it appears they may have the suspect vehicle. At 9:30 a.m., scanner reports indicated the car is running, but unoccupied. Police are calling for a K-9.
    http://www.eagletribune.com/breaking...tempted-murder
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

Wow; so she was a nurse and had committed murder; a mercy killing with insulin? wow.
    Dont Be A Sheep

A young man was ordered held on $250,000 bail Thursday charged with trying to kill his mother in Salem, New Hampshire.

Police launched a manhunt for 18-year-old Thomas George after they say he hit his mother on the head with a hammer and stabbed her in the neck, hand and leg in their apartment on Cluff Crossing Road this morning.
    http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/10/2...urder-suspect/

i'm covering this story for my work.... so horrible... he could have killed his own mother!!!!

It was chaos all over Salem this kid is nuts apparently

Nuts how? TTIA
    Whilst being on Websleuths makes me more aware of what evil there is in the world, it also reminds me that the best people are among us as well.

Love you all!

well, i should find an msm link to back this up but he was hospitalized in MA for mental health and this whole fight with his mother started over prescription pills that she felt he was taking to many of... I'm still trying to confirm if that was narcotics or not.... I will be able to verify that tomorrow with the Salem PD.... let me re-read the press release on this

This appears to be his motive

http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/sal...#ixzz2ie7juWK8

According to court documents, George and his mother got into an argument over the amount of Adderall he was taking. She believed he was taking too much of the drug, which is commonly used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.

Police said that after his mother said she would keep the drug from him, George stabbed her and hit her with a hammer.

he has been known to salem police since he was a kid, always been troubled

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry View Post
    Wow; so she was a nurse and had committed murder; a mercy killing with insulin? wow.
    yeah at first i was thinking that was who the victim was, but was not sure... I remember that case too but it was not one I covered.... this whole thing is just UNREAL!

they should have held him on NO BAIL!