Memorial Service for Dylan, November 16th, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's keep the discussion of the Memorial Service, here. Please feel free to post any pictures, news links, etc.

Salem

Sweet Dylan
:rose:

Dylan-Redwine.jpg

Redwine_Dylan_WR_1353524473928_330371_ver1.0_320_240.jpg

382166_10151411329443064_1140584451_n-1.jpg

images

28d6fe14d54383098e900e6b09bcb14a.jpg

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

Didn’t someone describe Dylan as “bathed in sunshine”?

Do I have the right quote?

and who did the quote come from?

Didn’t someone describe Dylan as “bathed in sunshine”?

Do I have the right quote?

and who did the quote come from?

Nancy Grace described Dylan as "scrubbed in sunshine." From the transcript (available in Media Thread):
"GRACE: Now, here is a boy that`s scrubbed in sunshine if there ever was one, 13-year-old Dylan Redwine. He goes to his dad for Thanksgiving break. It`s about six hours` drive away. He touches down. He`s picked up by his dad. He`s never heard from again."

Nancy Grace described Dylan as "scrubbed in sunshine." From the transcript (available in Media Thread):
"GRACE: Now, here is a boy that`s scrubbed in sunshine if there ever was one, 13-year-old Dylan Redwine. He goes to his dad for Thanksgiving break. It`s about six hours` drive away. He touches down. He`s picked up by his dad. He`s never heard from again."

Thanks a bunch, Tennlyn. I thought it was NG, but could not remember the “scrubbed” part. I love her description of Dylan:

"scrubbed in sunshine"

I think that describes Dylan very well. I see his pictures and am so sad for his family and his friends.

I notice media will be at Dylan's memorial. Kevin Torres form 9news will be there and Mark Meredith from (Fox?) Denver has RSVP'd as well. It will be interesting to see if any Albuquerque stations are there (they were so instrumental in covering his search) and to see the stories. Should be some positive media coverage next week.

Wish I could be there. Most cases like this break my heart but since I lived in the area once for a short period of time it feels personal. CS area.

Prayers to family and friends

and all those that attend the services tomorrow

Dylan.......(((love)))

The memorial will start in about 45 minutes If anyone sees a live link, will you please post it?

I don't know if MSM will be there live, but hope at least a local channel will be.

Salem

The memorial will start in about 45 minutes If anyone sees a live link, will you please post it?

I don't know if MSM will be there live, but hope at least a local channel will be.

Salem

I don't believe there is a live link, but Kevin Torres is posting updates and pictures on his Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/ReporterKevinTorres?hc_location=timeline

ETA: I believe he is also preparing a story to run during Sunday night's newscast. 9News can be watched online at 9 and 10 pm MT.

Thanks Tennlyn!

Salem

RIP Sweet Dylan - the boy bathed in Sunshine.

So touching. I cant believe it's been a year. RIP little man. You deserved better. Wonder how Mark spent the day while so many others who knew and loved Dylan honored him. Those of us who didn't even know Dylan honored him. I wonder what Mark did that day :tantrum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff