Status of case now-10/25/13

tezi

Proud member of WS since 2000.
Reaction score
I am posting this thread, because it explains the status, as of today. It cites Kolar extensively.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...-prosecution-unlikely-and-its-now-a-cold-case

However, a former district attorney lead investigator on the case wrote a book in 2012 that said the evidence in the case raised questions about whether an intruder was responsible.

"My theory definitely went against an intruder," said James Kolar. "There was strong physical evidence that discounted the intruder theory as it existed."

Notice please, for the IDI's what Chief Kolar said above. He worked the case, he knows things, things that are damning to the Ramseys.

JMO

James Kolar is a very smart man
He knows this case inside & out
I believe him when he says there was no intruder!!
And now with the GJ release info-I believe him even more!!
JMO

Looking forward to hearing Kolar's comments on release of indictment. Hopefully, he will give us something we don't know.

Looking forward to hearing his comments on release of indictment. Hopefully, he will give us something we don't know.

Yes, I am looking forward to this as well.

The release of the indictment of Charge VII is huge to me. Accessory to First Degree Murder. Yeah, buddy! I didn't expect to see that charge...I thought there was only one charge apiece for John and Patsy, Child Abuse Resulting in Death. Never did I expect to see the Accessory charge.

Yes, I am looking forward to this as well.

The release of the indictment of Charge VII is huge to me. Accessory to First Degree Murder. Yeah, buddy! I didn't expect to see that charge...I thought there was only one charge apiece for John and Patsy, Child Abuse Resulting in Death. Never did I expect to see the Accessory charge.

Agreed. Do you find it interesting that lots of folks think the indictment is a dud and are disappointed? I think the two pages for each R say alot. This could be the beginning of more info to come.

Agreed. Do you find it interesting that lots of folks think the indictment is a dud and are disappointed? I think the two pages for each R say alot. This could be the beginning of more info to come.

I do find it interesting. For me, this was huge. More than I ever expected. I didn't think that there was anything more than the child abuse charges.

Those two pages so say much...

What I find most interesting is the spin by the "talking heads." I guess if that's where you get your facts, well, then, you would think this was no big deal...LOL

JMO

When the news that the GJ voted to indict I was very happy to see the wall of silence finally beginning to crumble. Yet it wasn't really picked up by MSM, Kolar's book also didn't garner the attention that I believe it deserves. The indictment was much harsher than what was originally leaked when the news of the GJs decision was 1st revealed. My only disappointment stems from the wish that everything was released. But these charges are very significant, and although the burden of proof to indict is much lower than it is in a criminal courtroom setting, the GJ isn't going to indict based on nothing.

Does anyone know if people who gave testimony would now be able to speak freely??? I'm hoping this is the case.

And IA with your last comment, this could very well be the tipping point!

Thanks, Tezi, for starting this thread....I have been wondering "Well what now?"....I was anxious to ask y'all about it but then WS got bustedededed.

Notice please, for the IDI's what Chief Kolar said above. He worked the case, he knows things, things that are damning to the Ramseys.

yes, and waay before he wrote any book

:detective:

JVM was saying a few nights ago that JR had been cleared due to DNA evidence. She should know better or have someone on the show who knows something about "touch" DNA. I thought they were pro victim. Ugh.

Books are bad, mmmmkay?

yes, according to one very insistent IDI:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9843209&postcount=1582"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - James Kolar's New Book Will Blow the Lid off the JonBenet Ramsey Investigation[/ame]

just linking kolar's book for any new sleuths

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Foreign-Faction-Really-Kidnapped-JonBenet/dp/0984763201"]Foreign Faction - Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet?: A. James Kolar: 9780984763207: Amazon.com: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/413BRsnaYlL.@@AMEPARAM@@413BRsnaYlL[/ame]

Thanks, Tezi, for starting this thread....I have been wondering "Well what now?"....I was anxious to ask y'all about it but then WS got bustedededed.

Yes, the forum got brokeded...LOL I kept trying to log in yesterday and couldn't...I am glad it is fixed. Thank you to everyone that fixeded it!

Yes, I am curious where we go from here....

Good to see you FrayedKnot!!!!

yes, and waay before he wrote any book

:detective:

Yes, Chief Kolar knew!

Books are bad, mmmmkay?

Yes, those damn evil books, again....LMAO If it weren't for those "evil books," we would be left with those "talking heads' opinions. And they have no clue what the fark they are talking about! Well, most of them, Mark Fuhrman knows....LOL

JMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DuckierPresents