Christopher Hubbart the 'Pillowcase Rapist' to be released

gregjrichards

Reaction score
Violent predator Christopher Hubbart who committed dozens of rapes between 1971 and 1982 is to be released. He was declared a "sexually violent predator" in 1996 and was committed to state hospital for treatment.

He is a dangerous man and should not be released to live near schools and a park. The Los Angeles courts cannot put the public in danger like this.

Objections to his release can be submitted to the LA district Attorney's office until November 29th at the following email: address from the link below: HubbartLASafetyTaskForce@da.lacounty.gov

Hope I put this thread in the right forum sorry if I did not.

There is more about him in the link below:

A Santa Clara judge on Friday chose Lake Los Angeles as the tentative location where Christopher Hubbart, the so-called Pillowcase Rapist, will live once he is released from Coalinga State Hospital.

Hubbart’s new address in the 17000 block of Laredo Vista Drive (map) is compliant with Jessica’s Law conditions, according to Santa Clara County Court spokesman Joseph Macalusco.

Read more: http://ktla.com/2013/10/25/serial-r...-county-location-to-be-decided/#ixzz2isynPCJt

I just seen this and I am sick!!

I wonder how the locals are handling this news?

The video on the article Blondie posted says the Judge will hold a hearing in May, in San Jose, so folks can voice their opinions. I hope there is a strong turnout.

I wonder if I can write the DA up there and he/she can read my letter in court?

Salem

"A public hearing is scheduled for May 21 in San Jose regarding the new proposal." http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loca...ered-Released-to-Palmdale-Area-253975081.html

Christopher Evans Hubbart holed up inside his small home in the desert outside Palmdale and almost never left. He knew his neighbors hated him.

When the notorious serial rapist moved in two years ago, shock and fear settled into the community. It wasn’t enough, some neighbors said, that he’d had years of intense treatment or that he was under the constant watch of cameras and live-in guards. They wanted him back behind bars. On Tuesday, they got their wish.

Santa Clara County court spokesman Joseph Macaluso said officials with Liberty Healthcare, a state contractor overseeing Hubbart’s conditional release, contacted the court Tuesday to tell them that he had “failed to meet the terms” of his release. Hubbart’s attorney didn’t return calls for comment. Under the conditions of his release — detailed in a 16-page document — Hubbart agreed to several restrictions, including wearing a GPS bracelet, not associating with other convicts and avoiding television shows, movies or digital media that “act as stimulus to arouse.”
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...her-hubbart-arrested-20160809-snap-story.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back