1031 users online (203 members and 828 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

CNN Interview of Police Chief James Kolar Oct 26, 2013

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/26/justic...sey-documents/

CNN interviewed Kolar this morning. Among the things he told the interviewer (near the end):

"There were three people in the home. Investigators need to look at all three"

When asked how the murder might be solved, Chief Kolar said:
    "Another grand jury inquiry calling Burke Ramsey to the stand. Burke is the son who was in the home"

Mods: Apologies if it is not appropriate to provide this link. I am fuzzy on that rule. Please delete if I should not have posted it.
    ​Blessed are they with nothing to say and the wisdom not to say it.

Teghan Alyssa Skiba - never forget.

Thanks, Chelly. How I wish I'd seen the CNN interview! I'm going to order Kolar's book tomorrow. Can't wait to read it!

i don't like how the interviewer kept cutting him off... let the man speak!!

thanks chelly, for the link!!
    *** THIS POST IS JMO (unless a link is provided) AND IS ONLY FOR USE ON WEBSLEUTHS -- PLEASE DO NOT LINK OR COPY IT ELSEWHERE ***

just linking kolar's book for any new sleuths

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Foreign-Faction-Really-Kidnapped-JonBenet/dp/0984763201"]Foreign Faction - Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet?: A. James Kolar: 9780984763207: Amazon.com: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/413BRsnaYlL.@@AMEPARAM@@413BRsnaYlL[/ame]
    *** THIS POST IS JMO (unless a link is provided) AND IS ONLY FOR USE ON WEBSLEUTHS -- PLEASE DO NOT LINK OR COPY IT ELSEWHERE ***

Quote Originally Posted by redheadedgal View Post
    You are much kinder than me redheadedgal .... I think she was a complete idiot .... she didn't even know who Burke was .... and yes ... she interrupted at exactly the times Mr. Kolar was saying something important ... she should get out of the news business and get a job paving highways or something.

I feel much better now that I got that off my chest

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/26/justic...sey-documents/

CNN interviewed Kolar this morning. Among the things he told the interviewer (near the end):

"There were three people in the home. Investigators need to look at all three"

When asked how the murder might be solved, Chief Kolar said:
    "Another grand jury inquiry calling Burke Ramsey to the stand. Burke is the son who was in the home"

Mods: Apologies if it is not appropriate to provide this link. I am fuzzy on that rule. Please delete if I should not have posted it.
    Reading between the lines it is as though Chief Kolar thinks Burke was up and around and either knows a lot , or heard what his parents were discussing before police arrived.

I feel it is unlikely BR will ever come forth with info because it will either implicate himself or his parents .... however after JR has .... "gone to be with PR & JB" ..... Burke may want to unburden his conscience .... hard to say.

One thing that always stood out for me was how (close friend) Fleet White did a complete turnaround after he spent time with BR .... as though BR told him something when they were alone .... I believe it was on the drive to Mr Whites house ... from then on the Ramsey's tried to make Mr. White look like the guilty one .... as though to silence him by intimidation.

And finally , on the subject of Burke .... there are snippets of info that say he got golf clubs for Christmas .... and snippets of info saying a golf club was found outside the house with a blonde hair on it .... and snippets of info that says the damage to JB's skull could have been from a golf club .... and apparently of all the things the Ramsey's took with them when they flew away was to make sure a set of golf clubs from the house was taken with them .

Quote Originally Posted by Arnie M View Post
    Reading between the lines it is as though Chief Kolar thinks Burke was up and around and either knows a lot , or heard what his parents were discussing before police arrived.

I feel it is unlikely BR will ever come forth with info because it will either implicate himself or his parents .... however after JR has .... "gone to be with PR & JB" ..... Burke may want to unburden his conscience .... hard to say.

One thing that always stood out for me was how (close friend) Fleet White did a complete turnaround after he spent time with BR .... as though BR told him something when they were alone .... I believe it was on the drive to Mr Whites house ... from then on the Ramsey's tried to make Mr. White look like the guilty one .... as though to silence him by intimidation.

And finally , on the subject of Burke .... there are snippets of info that say he got golf clubs for Christmas .... and snippets of info saying a golf club was found outside the house with a blonde hair on it .... and snippets of info that says the damage to JB's skull could have been from a golf club .... and apparently of all the things the Ramsey's took with them when they flew away was to make sure a set of golf clubs from the house was taken with them .
    BBM They did not take golf clubs with them. JR instructed PP to get them when she was allowed to pick up funeral clothes (which turned out to be an entire car load). However, even though she was allowed to roam the house, she was not allowed into the basement, and did not pick up any golf clubs, JR's or BR's.
    **MY POSTS ARE NOT TO BE COPIED OR LINKED TO IN ANY OTHER FORUMS OR WEBSITES!!**

Is Chief Kolar stating that male DNA found on JonBenet that night has not been tested and therefore could be matched to someone in the home? tia

You can choose to be bitter or better when handling your problems.

Ø My posts are just my opinion and for entertainment purposes only.
    Do not copy any of my post. All post are to remain here.

Christopher McCandless (aka Alexander Supertramp)
    2/12/1968 -8/1992 RIP you are missed.

http://www.bringkyronhome.org/
    If you have information about Kyron Horman, please call the Tip Line at 503-261-2847 or dial 911

CNN Interview of Police Chief James Kolar Oct 26, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by arielilane View Post
    Is Chief Kolar stating that male DNA found on JonBenet that night has not been tested and therefore could be matched to someone in the home? tia
    They found touch DNA from other unknown sources. The touch DNA was tested. So if touch DNA proves the intruder theory then we must believe the entire small foreign faction was in the basement & with JonBenet that terrible night.

All touch DNA in this case IMO is artifact of innocent transfer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

Quote Originally Posted by Arnie M View Post

Well we know that Kolar won't be cut off on Tricia's show!

His book is a must. As for FW, Kolar offers very interesting info regarding him
    Last edited by bettybaby00; 10-27-2013 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by arielilane View Post
    on page 417 of Kolar's book he stated the following:

What I viewed as significant however, was the revelation that
    Horita had disclosed during the task force meeting held in
    February 2009:

• Touch DNA testing discovered the presence of two additional,
    unknown samples of male DNA on the implements
    that had been used to kill JonBenét.

• Mary Lacy made the decision to withhold this information
    from the public when she apologized to, and exonerated,
    the Ramsey family.

I have four e-books re this case and I really appreciate the search function. when I can't remember in which book I read something being discussed here it's incredibly easy to find what I need. all it takes is one, maybe two, keyword searches and I'm right where I want to be. I eventually buy the print versions as well because I'm old school and want printed pages in my hands sometimes (and I want to support the authors). e-books are way cool!
    ~ VICE journalist Tim Pool
    Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me alone.

Quote Originally Posted by gramcracker View Post
    I have four e-books re this case and I really appreciate the search function. when I can't remember in which book I read something being discussed here it's incredibly easy to find what I need. all it takes is one, maybe two, keyword searches and I'm right where I want to be. I eventually buy the print versions as well because I'm old school and want printed pages in my hands sometimes (and I want to support the authors). e-books are way cool!
    Right now I'm lamenting the fact that I borrowed Kolar's book from the library.....I. Ust have had close to a 100 post it note references!!!!!!!!!

Now I have nothing except my memory which I can say on this matter is fairly strong since I only read it a few months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by redheadedgal View Post

Noticed that. I think she got a bit flustered when he began to mention Burke.

Quote Originally Posted by bettybaby00 View Post
    Right now I'm lamenting the fact that I borrowed Kolar's book from the library.....I. Ust have had close to a 100 post it note references!!!!!!!!!

Now I have nothing except my memory which I can say on this matter is fairly strong since I only read it a few months ago.
    Buy the book. It is a valuable reference. I refer to it frequently. There is a kindle edition as well. Kolar really could use the sales. The book was self-published and he hasn't broken even yet, last I heard.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast