CNN Interview of Police Chief James Kolar Oct 26, 2013

Chelly

Reaction score
http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/26/justice/jonbenet-ramsey-documents/

CNN interviewed Kolar this morning. Among the things he told the interviewer (near the end):

"There were three people in the home. Investigators need to look at all three"

When asked how the murder might be solved, Chief Kolar said:
"Another grand jury inquiry calling Burke Ramsey to the stand. Burke is the son who was in the home"

Mods: Apologies if it is not appropriate to provide this link. I am fuzzy on that rule. Please delete if I should not have posted it.

Thanks, Chelly. How I wish I'd seen the CNN interview! I'm going to order Kolar's book tomorrow. Can't wait to read it!

i don't like how the interviewer kept cutting him off... let the man speak!!

thanks chelly, for the link!!

just linking kolar's book for any new sleuths

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Foreign-Faction-Really-Kidnapped-JonBenet/dp/0984763201"]Foreign Faction - Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet?: A. James Kolar: 9780984763207: Amazon.com: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/413BRsnaYlL.@@AMEPARAM@@413BRsnaYlL[/ame]

You are much kinder than me redheadedgal .... I think she was a complete idiot .... she didn't even know who Burke was .... and yes ... she interrupted at exactly the times Mr. Kolar was saying something important ... she should get out of the news business and get a job paving highways or something.

I feel much better now that I got that off my chest :)

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/26/justice/jonbenet-ramsey-documents/

CNN interviewed Kolar this morning. Among the things he told the interviewer (near the end):

"There were three people in the home. Investigators need to look at all three"

When asked how the murder might be solved, Chief Kolar said:
"Another grand jury inquiry calling Burke Ramsey to the stand. Burke is the son who was in the home"

Mods: Apologies if it is not appropriate to provide this link. I am fuzzy on that rule. Please delete if I should not have posted it.

Reading between the lines it is as though Chief Kolar thinks Burke was up and around and either knows a lot , or heard what his parents were discussing before police arrived.

I feel it is unlikely BR will ever come forth with info because it will either implicate himself or his parents .... however after JR has .... "gone to be with PR & JB" ..... Burke may want to unburden his conscience .... hard to say.

One thing that always stood out for me was how (close friend) Fleet White did a complete turnaround after he spent time with BR .... as though BR told him something when they were alone .... I believe it was on the drive to Mr Whites house ... from then on the Ramsey's tried to make Mr. White look like the guilty one .... as though to silence him by intimidation.

And finally , on the subject of Burke .... there are snippets of info that say he got golf clubs for Christmas .... and snippets of info saying a golf club was found outside the house with a blonde hair on it .... and snippets of info that says the damage to JB's skull could have been from a golf club .... and apparently of all the things the Ramsey's took with them when they flew away was to make sure a set of golf clubs from the house was taken with them .

Reading between the lines it is as though Chief Kolar thinks Burke was up and around and either knows a lot , or heard what his parents were discussing before police arrived.

I feel it is unlikely BR will ever come forth with info because it will either implicate himself or his parents .... however after JR has .... "gone to be with PR & JB" ..... Burke may want to unburden his conscience .... hard to say.

One thing that always stood out for me was how (close friend) Fleet White did a complete turnaround after he spent time with BR .... as though BR told him something when they were alone .... I believe it was on the drive to Mr Whites house ... from then on the Ramsey's tried to make Mr. White look like the guilty one .... as though to silence him by intimidation.

And finally , on the subject of Burke .... there are snippets of info that say he got golf clubs for Christmas .... and snippets of info saying a golf club was found outside the house with a blonde hair on it .... and snippets of info that says the damage to JB's skull could have been from a golf club .... and apparently of all the things the Ramsey's took with them when they flew away was to make sure a set of golf clubs from the house was taken with them .

BBM They did not take golf clubs with them. JR instructed PP to get them when she was allowed to pick up funeral clothes (which turned out to be an entire car load). However, even though she was allowed to roam the house, she was not allowed into the basement, and did not pick up any golf clubs, JR's or BR's.

Is Chief Kolar stating that male DNA found on JonBenet that night has not been tested and therefore could be matched to someone in the home? tia

Is Chief Kolar stating that male DNA found on JonBenet that night has not been tested and therefore could be matched to someone in the home? tia

They found touch DNA from other unknown sources. The touch DNA was tested. So if touch DNA proves the intruder theory then we must believe the entire small foreign faction was in the basement & with JonBenet that terrible night.

All touch DNA in this case IMO is artifact of innocent transfer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Well we know that Kolar won't be cut off on Tricia's show!

His book is a must. As for FW, Kolar offers very interesting info regarding him

on page 417 of Kolar's book he stated the following:

What I viewed as significant however, was the revelation that
Horita had disclosed during the task force meeting held in
February 2009:

• Touch DNA testing discovered the presence of two additional,
unknown samples of male DNA on the implements
that had been used to kill JonBenét.

• Mary Lacy made the decision to withhold this information
from the public when she apologized to, and exonerated,
the Ramsey family.

I have four e-books re this case and I really appreciate the search function. when I can't remember in which book I read something being discussed here it's incredibly easy to find what I need. all it takes is one, maybe two, keyword searches and I'm right where I want to be. I eventually buy the print versions as well because I'm old school and want printed pages in my hands sometimes (and I want to support the authors). e-books are way cool!

I have four e-books re this case and I really appreciate the search function. when I can't remember in which book I read something being discussed here it's incredibly easy to find what I need. all it takes is one, maybe two, keyword searches and I'm right where I want to be. I eventually buy the print versions as well because I'm old school and want printed pages in my hands sometimes (and I want to support the authors). e-books are way cool!

Right now I'm lamenting the fact that I borrowed Kolar's book from the library.....I. Ust have had close to a 100 post it note references!!!!!!!!!

Now I have nothing :banghead: except my memory which I can say on this matter is fairly strong since I only read it a few months ago.

Noticed that. I think she got a bit flustered when he began to mention Burke.

Right now I'm lamenting the fact that I borrowed Kolar's book from the library.....I. Ust have had close to a 100 post it note references!!!!!!!!!

Now I have nothing :banghead: except my memory which I can say on this matter is fairly strong since I only read it a few months ago.

Buy the book. It is a valuable reference. I refer to it frequently. There is a kindle edition as well. Kolar really could use the sales. The book was self-published and he hasn't broken even yet, last I heard.

BBM They did not take golf clubs with them. JR instructed PP to get them when she was allowed to pick up funeral clothes (which turned out to be an entire car load). However, even though she was allowed to roam the house, she was not allowed into the basement, and did not pick up any golf clubs, JR's or BR's.

Oh darn! I thought for sure she had been allowed to schlep JR's golf clubs from the house and bring them to him. So, I guess the golf bag didn't hold missing evidence afterall.

Buy the book. It is a valuable reference. I refer to it frequently. There is a kindle edition as well. Kolar really could use the sales. The book was self-published and he hasn't broken even yet, last I heard.

It's incredibly well written. I was super impressed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Can someone who read Kolar's book illuminate us on what was said about Fleet White? TIA

Can someone who read Kolar's book illuminate us on what was said about Fleet White? TIA

He recounts fleet whites observances and interactions with Br that morning...very illuminating IMO. Specifically how despite supposedly sleeping through the entire murder, 911 call, and the subsequent arrival of numerous friends, and LE to the house on the morning that his family should have been preparing for a family vacation he has zero questions with regard to the circumstances surrounding all the activity in the house, nor does he have any questions or show any interest with regard to his sister. Instead, BRs most pressing concern that morning is whether or not he can bring his new video game with him to the White's house.

In addition, once FW no longer buys into the Ramsey accounting of events, as well as questioning their actions he goes way out on a limb to appeal to those in charge to convene a GJ into the matter.

Oh, and of course he was with JR when he "found" JBR's body.

He recounts fleet whites observances and interactions with Br that morning...very illuminating IMO. Specifically how despite supposedly sleeping through the entire murder, 911 call, and the subsequent arrival of numerous friends, and LE to the house on the morning that his family should have been preparing for a family vacation he has zero questions with regard to the circumstances surrounding all the activity in the house, nor does he have any questions or show any interest with regard to his sister. Instead, BRs most pressing concern that morning is whether or not he can bring his new video game with him to the White's house.

In addition, once FW no longer buys into the Ramsey accounting of events, as well as questioning their actions he goes way out on a limb to appeal to those in charge to convene a GJ into the matter.

Oh, and of course he was with JR when he "found" JBR's body.

Thanks so much! Wow, just wow. Now I have to get Kolar's book!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back