Questions for Mr.Wood

madeleine

Reaction score
Not that I believe that there will ever be journalists brave enough to ask them,still,I thought this will be interesting

1.:waitasec: How exactly does the DNA prove the GJ decision wrong?
The DNA doesn't make all the evidence that shows that the Ramsey's covered up the crime go away.

2.So maybe there is no evidence that the R's actually KILLED JB.What evidence is there though that the DNA owner did?The DNA only shows that someone else might have been PRESENT,not that the person actually committed a CRIME.And since the rest of the evidence points at the R's how do we know he wasn't an accomplice after the fact?How can you know that he wasn't in fact the stager and he was the one covering up for the R's?

3.The GJ concluded that there is evidence that shows the Ramsey's covered up this crime.Which means that even IF IDI,they KNOW who it was and probably why.Why did JR claim he's NOT angry,why did JAR claim the killer deserves FORGIVENESS?

feel free to continue....

4. What did you do with the Ramsey's phone records?

4. What did you do with the Ramsey's phone records?

:floorlaugh:

That struck me as too funny!!!!

5) why were your clients granted an "island of privacy" regarding both JBR and BRs medical records? Please cite the precedent that allows for such clover-up leeway when records pertain to a murder investigation??!!!!

6.) How do you sleep nights?

Kidding.....

6.) Why was PP allowed to enter the scene of a crime and remove a carload of potential evidence?

6.) How do you sleep nights?

Kidding.....

6.) Why was PP allowed to enter the scene of a crime and remove a carload of potential evidence?

It is the BPD that should be answering that question.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
locallady50
Back