Chris Brown arrested for FELONY ASSAULT

When I saw the title of this thread I wanted to see if it was one of the old ones or a new one. This guy obviously has an anger problem. Wasn't he supposed to go to anger management after his first arrest? Obviously not working. Maybe a stint in jail being a punching bag for bigger guys might open his eyes.

I believe that he is still on probation, so this would be a BIG violation of that. I agree, anger management isn't working with this guy.

Jail!!!!!!!

CB is a (non)role-model to millions. I think he should be used as a poster child for what happens when you act like a obnoxious violent brat all the time!

This does not surprise me. His sense of entitlement just blows me away.

yep! someone needs to throw the book at him !!

(i said book... :scared:... :floorlaugh:)

Yes, you did...Now, we are all going to get a lecture...And on a Monday, even...What is wrong with you? LMAO...
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::tantrum:

Is he still in jail? If so, that's a handy place to keep him!

"We talked today and he said, 'I want to take some time and do a little introspection and understand everything that's going on around me,'" lawyer Mark Geragos told the Daily News. "It was his decision, and he should be applauded."

Uh, applauded? Oh Geragos. You say such ridiculous things.

I fail to see how an entitled criminal should be applauded for repeatedly getting into physical altercations, including bashing ladies' faces in, and then running to hide in a "rehab" on his atttorney's advice, because he knows he's going to face problems due to another probation violation.

I really hope his probation is revoked and he spends some time in jail, not protected by bodyguards. Let's see how "violent" he is then. Funny how so many can't control their anger when it comes to women, children or defenseless people who don't have bodyguards, but when faced with someone larger, or when they are without the benefit of back up or weapons and have to deal with someone their own size, suddenly they know quite well how to control themselves.

Yeah, right.

Well, knock me over with a feather. :thud:

Surely this is a lie. :rolleyes:

I hate to say it but somebody needs to put a beat-down on HIS azz. Maybe then he would quit it. But probably not. :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3bell4010066bppts
Back