1195 users online (219 members and 976 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ufologist gets to the bottom of alien probe

ALIENS have been abducting Territorians and using them in a breeding program, a prominent UFO hunter says.

Darwin-based ufologist Alan Ferguson is part of the Australian Close Encounter Resource Network's (ACERN) "buddy system", which pairs up people who claim to have had extra-terrestrial experiences.

"D***heads laugh about what aliens do to humans," he said.

"I'm referring to when they get the probe out and stick it up the starfish.“

He said abductees were rarely probed.

"That's nonsense," he said. "It's a big joke for people but it's not fair on the person that does get abducted."

Read more ..

http://www.ntnews.com.au/article/201...24_ntnews.html
    You don't get a medal for switching alliances just before the result, as it becomes apparent the other team is set to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris View Post
    ALIENS have been abducting Territorians and using them in a breeding program, a prominent UFO hunter says.

Darwin-based ufologist Alan Ferguson is part of the Australian Close Encounter Resource Network's (ACERN) "buddy system", which pairs up people who claim to have had extra-terrestrial experiences.

"D***heads laugh about what aliens do to humans," he said.

He said abductees were rarely probed.

"That's nonsense," he said. "It's a big joke for people but it's not fair on the person that does get abducted."

Read more ..

Finally! Something worth posting about! Thanks, MrsG.

Listen, I for one have serious concerns about this sort of thing and I do think it explains a lot about some of the odd behavior we encounter in our daily lives. If people's starfishes have been compromised, it's bound to cause all sorts of calamities. I see "Bully!" for Fergie and his relentless quest for extraterrestrial justice. There's got to be some kind of entrepreneurial possibilities here, sort of like chastity belts, only more resistant to unknown technologies.

If they come for you Sleuth5 .. just say you don't to be asked any probing questions IYKWIM!
    You don't get a medal for switching alliances just before the result, as it becomes apparent the other team is set to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris View Post
    If they come for you Sleuth5 .. just say you don't to be asked any probing questions IYKWIM!
    Just say 'No, to probing questions!' LOL And let's just leave the starfish out of it...LOL
    Last edited by tezi; 10-28-2013 at 05:55 PM. Reason: added comment..
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!"

The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums.

Marie is offline Daughter, if you don't remember us...who will?
    "Please bend over and wink," said Dr. Alien.

Well, my first read of the thread title came out in my tired brain as "UROLOGIST gets to the bottom of alien probe" -- so I was expecting this to go in a slightly different, ahem, direction...

Quote Originally Posted by Backwoods View Post
    Well, my first read of the thread title came out in my tired brain as "UROLOGIST gets to the bottom of alien probe" -- so I was expecting this to go in a slightly different, ahem, direction...

Yeah, i thought it said Urologist too and I was thinking " Hmm, well shouldn't it be a PROCTOLOGIST who gets to the bottom of those alien probes.
    SwampMama

GUILTY!!!

Cyrus C. convicted of 2004 arson in Harvey, La. that killed 4 people, including his 19-month-old daughter, his teenage girlfriend, the girlfriend's mom and GF's young brother (age 11). He was acquitted in 2008 (state charges) in 2008 and found GUILTY (federal charges) in 2013

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...d_of_2004.html

Quote Originally Posted by SwampMama View Post
    Yeah, i thought it said Urologist too and I was thinking " Hmm, well shouldn't it be a PROCTOLOGIST who gets to the bottom of those alien probes.
    Oh, my...We should hope not...LMAO...Oh, my....
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!"

The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums.

Living in such a remote location, we have seen some really weird things in the night sky here.
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

I need more coffee. I totally misread the first post as:

URUOLOGIST gets to the bottom of alien probe....

and

Aliens have been abducting TERRORISTS....

This happened to my dog Bobbles once, and it's especially galling to him as he cannot enjoy his collection of starfish - the name association thing - and his cabinets of Asteroidea sit dusty, their displays of echinoderms now unobserved.

I love the comments below the article!
    “Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all." -Abp Oscar Romero

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    This happened to my dog Bobbles once, and it's especially galling to him as he cannot enjoy his collection of starfish - the name association thing - and his cabinets of Asteroidea sit dusty, their displays of echinoderms now unobserved.
    There's a cream to shrink those assteroids.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    Living in such a remote location, we have seen some really weird things in the night sky here.
    City folks don't know what it's like in the wilds of Va. It's dark 30 and the sky is alive.
    It's my opinion if no link provided.

Misspellings due to fat fingers

Words matter.

You don't know what you don't know.

"Mr Ferguson said there were ways to avoid being abducted.
    "The best way is to just tell them out loud that you don't want to be abducted,""

I'll try to remember that for future use...
    This is just MOO

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast