1194 users online (162 members and 1032 guests)  

Websleuths News

Police photo of Burke?

On Tricia's radio show Chief Kolar spoke about a photo of the remaining family members taken by the police I believe the day after the murder. Is that photo available anywhere? I haven't been able to find it.

Thanks,
    Terri

Quote Originally Posted by tweezybird View Post
    On Tricia's radio show Chief Kolar spoke about a photo of the remaining family members taken by the police I believe the day after the murder. Is that photo available anywhere? I haven't been able to find it.

Thanks,
    Terri
    Kolar does not make it public...he describes it in the book, as well as recounting it the other night.

We don't get many glimpses of BR. The few we do are disturbing....IMO

*he sleeps through entire ordeal (despite a neighbor hearing a scream and other noises in the middle of the night)
    *sleeps through discovery of ransom note, && subsequent 911 call.
    *doesn't question waking to numerous LE, crime scene people, as well as family friends, and family priest in the house.
    *offers discrepancies from parents version of events
    *his DNA is on && around crime scene
    *asks no questions....ZERO en route to FWs house
    *medical records are unavailable
    *odd post murder behaviors....emphasis on plural
    *very weird evaluation that was done about 10 days after.
    Etc., etc., too much to list....I'm sure some will not agree...

I have heard about all that before--- except that odd post murder behaviors.
    Are there any specifics about these? I do remember his LE interview had some weird stuff in it.

Some behaviors are pre-murder, some are post, and some are intertwined with parental actions.

Most notable:
    Photo as described by Kolar
    Post murder shrink session(s). Drew a family pic w/o JRB...not considered "normal"
    States several times he just wants to "move on"
    When asked about how she died, he "imitates bashing someone's head" yet he isn't supposed to have any knowledge of how she died
    Overheard convo between BR & friend where he recounts how she died, again parents insist he is never given details

Coupled with above...too much "coincidence" for me.

These are presented as facts...
    Last edited by bettybaby00; 10-29-2013 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bettybaby00 View Post
    Some behaviors are pre-murder, some are post, and some are intertwined with parental actions.

Most notable:
    Photo as described by Kolar
    Post murder shrink session(s). Drew a family pic w/o JRB...not considered "normal"
    States several times he just wants to "move on"
    When asked about how she died, he "imitates bashing someone's head" yet he isn't supposed to have any knowledge of how she died
    Overheard convo between BR & friend where he recounts how she died, again parents insist he is never given details

Coupled with above...too much "coincidence" for me.

These are presented as facts...
    All due respect, none of these things really seem odd to me. Although the family pic without JRB is not considered "normal", every kid is different. Maybe he wasn't very close to his sister. I was never very close to mine.

And yes his parents insisted he was never given details of the murder, but he could have heard about it anywhere.. Friends, TV, etc.

I have never been a supporter of the BR theory, although with this case obviously no theory can be completely ruled out. The only thing that has ever really struck me as odd with BR is that he slept through the whole thing. I have a 9 year old son. If a mouse farts in my house, he's going to wake up and investigate...

The biggest aspect of this case for me is when circumstanial evidence is woven together it has to be RDI.

Its the totality of the circumstantial evidence.