MI MI - Tiane Brown, 33, Detroit, 29 October 2013

BetteDavisEyes

Fasten your seatbelts...
Reaction score
Police seek missing 3rd-year Wayne State law student

33-year-old Tiane Brown, mother of 3, has been missing since Monday night

Published On: Oct 29 2013 04:38:16 PM EDT Updated On: Oct 29 2013 05:14:25 PM EDT

DETROIT -
Police from Wayne State University and Waterford Township are asking for the public's help in the search for a missing law student.

Tiane Brown, 33, is a third-year law student who was last seen about 8:15 p.m. Monday at the Wayne State Law School. She was reported missing by her parents after she failed to pick up her three children at their home in West Bloomfield. Brown lives in Waterford Township...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ent/-/1719418/22696044/-/lunuf8z/-/index.html

October 29, 2013 at 6:36 pm

Police search for missing Wayne State law student

Charles E. Ramirez /The Detroit News

Police are asking the public for help to find a missing Wayne State University student.

Tiane Brown, a third-year law student from Waterford, was last seen at 8:15 p.m. Monday at the university’s law school.

Brown is described as 5-foot-7, weighing about 145 pounds with brown eyes and brown, shoulder-length hair.

She drives a dark purple 2008 Chevy Trailblazer with the license plate “TIANE.” ...

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20131029/METRO01/310290118#ixzz2j9iWbYXP

Are there any wooded areas between the school and her parents' house? Somewhere she could have gone off the road and down an embankment and the vehicle not be noticed? What was the weather like Monday night?

Are there any wooded areas between the school and her parents' house? Somewhere she could have gone off the road and down an embankment and the vehicle not be noticed? What was the weather like Monday night?

The Wayne State University Law School is in midtown Detroit. Tiane's parents live in the western suburb of West Bloomfield that is about 25 miles from the WSU campus. That's a lot of territory, wooded and/or otherwise.

Monday night was cool and clear.

I pray she isn't injured and trapped in her vehicle in a ravine. That happened to a young woman here. She wasn't found in time.

Is this her Linked In page? I'm having problems with my cell phone tonight and I can't see her photo.

Tiane' Brown | LinkedIn
www.linkedin.com/pub/tiane-brown/.../2...
Greater Detroit Area - ‎Law Clerk at Rader, Fishman & Grauer PLLC
View Tiane' Brown's professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the world's largest business network, ...

I wonder what her relationship is like with her children's father? Amicable? Contentious?

Is she in a relationship?

Beautiful and smart lady- hope she's found okay soon!

Do we know what time she was supposed to pick up her children? Just wondering how much time passed since she was last seen at 8:15 PM and the time she was reported missing.

TIA

Do we know what time she was supposed to pick up her children? Just wondering how much time passed since she was last seen at 8:15 PM and the time she was reported missing.

TIA

No, I haven't seen anything definite on the the pick up time but looking at the map from her school to her parent's township the drive would take about 40-45 minutes so that would put it around 9pm if she didn't stop for anything. Maybe she did stop for gas or a few groceries and that is when she disappeared? How long her parents waited before calling police...I don't know. She seemed like a professional so I would bet she was trustworthy and timely and her being late would raise a red flag.

bilde

well, the car is easily identifiable so that's one good thing

who was she last seen by - a prof or fellow student at school? or did they see her when they checked surveillance cameras? was she seen in class or driving away from campus? that seems important to me

West Bloomfield where she was supposed to pick up her kids is an affluent and very nice area. I just recently adopted out a puppy to a pair of lawyers who live there. It would be considered to be a pretty safe area, I think.

Seems like she had a lot on her plate. But I am guessing she comes from a family that is helpful. That is a lot to travel. I wonder if she went a different route. Did she stop for gas.... Where can she be.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back