GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

SurfieTX

Reaction score
03-abigail-hernandez-3-jpg.jpg

http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/co...teen/-/9857858/22365378/-/6qmpqd/-/index.html

Conway police were searching for a 14-year-old girl who went missing Wednesday afternoon.

Authorities said Abigail Hernandez was last seen leaving Kennet High School on foot around 2:30 p.m.

Based on a K-9 track, police think she did arrive at her home on Village Way in North Conway, but she wasn't there by the time her mother got home.

Hernandez was described as 5 feet 4 inches tall and 118 pounds, with brown hair and eyes and an olive complexion. She was last seen wearing black yoga pants and a grey sweatshirt.

Anyone with information is urged to call Conway police at 603-356-5715.

Read more: http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/co.../22365378/-/6qmpqd/-/index.html#ixzz2hK6rICQW

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4

Hollye's key points map: Key points
Hollye's full map: Full map

NH - Abigail Hernandez, 14, North Conway, 9 Oct 2013 **MEDIA THREAD **NO DISCUSSION**

AmandaReckonwith's Case Archive

Please continue here and remember the rules. You can find them right here: The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community AND don't overlook these!!!!

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civl and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

MINORS: Websleuths.com™ does not allow the naming of, or photographs of, minors (children under the age of 18) on the Site unless the child is a missing or deceased person or where law enforcement has identified the minor as a perpetrator of a crime and the minor will be tried as an adult. If a missing child is found and it is learned that such minor was the victim of child exploitation, references to the child’s name and likeness will be removed, and further posting of such information will not be allowed.

Thanks,

Cat

To think Abby should be having fun with her friends on halloween night and she is no where to be found..... this is so sad..... I can only imagine how depressed her friends and her family are tonight...... oh my..... this is so heartbreaking....

All the talk on the FB page a out sharing her flyer...I am only seeing one friend from her own page, out of 350, who has it posted as their profile pic.

http://www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20131031/GJNEWS_01/131039747

10/31/13
CONCORD — One of Mass. State Police most wanted sex offenders was arrested today based on the cooperative efforts of the Massachusetts State Police, the Concord Police Department and U.S. Marshals.

At noon today, law enforcement officers from all three agencies arrested wanted fugitive, Stephen Frostholm, Jr. in Concord. Frostholm, 47, whose whereabouts have been unknown since his most recent release from the N.H. State Prison in June, 2013, was being sought on two outstanding arrest warrants. These warrants included; a warrant issued by N.H. State Police for Frostholm’s failure to maintain his sex offender registration here in N.H, as well as a warrant issued by the Barnstable, Mass., Superior Court for defaulting on charges of rape of a child, and indecent assault and battery on a child under 14 years of age.

10/31/13
CONCORD — One of Mass. State Police most wanted sex offenders was arrested today based on the cooperative efforts of the Massachusetts State Police, the Concord Police Department and U.S. Marshals.

At noon today, law enforcement officers from all three agencies arrested wanted fugitive, Stephen Frostholm, Jr. in Concord. Frostholm, 47, whose whereabouts have been unknown since his most recent release from the N.H. State Prison in June, 2013, was being sought on two outstanding arrest warrants. These warrants included; a warrant issued by N.H. State Police for Frostholm’s failure to maintain his sex offender registration here in N.H, as well as a warrant issued by the Barnstable, Mass., Superior Court for defaulting on charges of rape of a child, and indecent assault and battery on a child under 14 years of age.

Ummmmmmm wow!!!!! Hope LE checks out this guy.... he very well could have been in conway......

Wow, I didn't think we would get to a new month and still no Abby. It kind of reminds me of the sweet girl in California, Sierra. I thought they would recover her fast too. So are kidnappers and such getting better at hiding their crimes? Learning too much from crime shows? That would be the down side. Although, I guess Mother Nature can hide things pretty well too. I just want justice for each one and it makes me sad many go unsolved. Drives me crazy:banghead:! Prayers for the family! If she is alive, praying she is found TODAY!

10/31/13

He's an unlikely candidate, he likes little boys.

FWIW the wallet sized missing poster cards that the FB page were talking about are an awesome idea IMO!

He's an unlikely candidate, he likes little boys.

but possible. I am sure they questioned him about his whereabouts in reference to this case and others since he has been "missing"
Candidate if a RSO was/is involved.
If AH did not leave on her own, no ransom note, then the motive could be one of many other scenarios if she was abducted/taken. Includes RSO.
Many details are not known so I am sure ANY/ALL possibilities are being looked at until they can be excluded.

http://www.ovsom.texas.gov/docs/The-Relationship-Between-Victim-Age-and-Gender-Crossover-2008.pdf

http://sorl.org/new-article-on-crossover-sexual-offending/

Note: Frostholm was arrested and in 2001 convicted in Barnstable Superior Court of multiple counts of rape of a child and indecent a&b on a child under 14. Frostholm has additionally been convicted in Maine and New Hampshire of similar sexual assaults against children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74