813 users online (136 members and 677 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Martin MacNeill: Michelle's death murder or accident? -Utah #4

Continue discussion here:

link
    Last edited by Harmony 2; 11-01-2013 at 02:32 AM.

Breakfast looks really good.
    Thanks Harmony
    ----------------------

Travis Alexander (1977-2008)

Teghan Alyssa Skiba (RIP sweet baby)
    -------------------------
    No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. -Eleanor Roosevelt

Let us be kind to one another, for most of us are fighting a hard battle. - Ian MacLaren

The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it - Flannery O'connor

Who is up today? The inmates and Dr Perper?
    "If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world."
    — C.S. Lewis

Utah's Chief Medical Examiner testifies why he changed Michele MacNeill's cause of death

10/31/2013 11:31 PM

KTVX (ABC) - Salt Lake City, UT

PROVO, Utah (ABC 4 Utah) - There has been a lot of talk and testimony over motive, but Thursday the jury in the Martin MacNeill murder trial finally got to hear about how Michele may have died.

Snipped:

The jury asked the question why Dr. Grey couldn't diagnose the cause of Michele’s death as drowning. He explained that while the autopsy reports did show her lungs were heavy, about twice the weight of normal lungs, meaning there could be fluid or blood in the lung. Dr. Grey explained that's not uncommon in cases of prolonged resuscitation; something that was definitely done to Michele if not by martin certainly by first responders and crews at the emergency room.

Read more:

http://www.4utah.com/story/utahs-chief-medical-examiner-testifies-why-he-changed-michele-macneills-cause-of-death/d/story/WdQZ-v68KUGlpnUZicjLEg
    ~ ~ ~ Rest in peace precious Emma Thompson ~ ~ ~

Doctor says it's 'unlikely' drugs alone killed Michele MacNeill

November 1, 2013

Daily Herald - Provo, Utah

Snipped:

Prosecuting attorney Chad Grunander asked a hypothetical question of Grey saying, "If you were to learn that the defendant had told someone he drugged up Michele, convinced her to get in the bathtub and held her under for a little while, would that be consistent with your findings?"

Dr. Grey responded that it "certainly was possible."

Several federal inmates are expected to testify that MacNeill did make those statements to him while he was in federal prison.

Prior to testimony being heard Thursday morning, 4th District Judge Derek Pullan ruled that all four federal inmates that will be testifying in the case cannot be photographed or recorded and that they will be referred to only as inmate one, two, three and four. Pullan had already made that ruling for two of the inmates, but extended the ruling to include the other two inmates.

Read more:

http://www.heraldextra.com/news/loca...22d6e6f17.html
    ~ ~ ~ Rest in peace precious Emma Thompson ~ ~ ~

Really looking forward to inmate testimony today. This should be pretty interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JMO.

:bananalama:

From Ann-Tx's article BBM, does that mean we won't hear the testimony?

Prior to testimony being heard Thursday morning, 4th District Judge Derek Pullan ruled that all four federal inmates that will be testifying in the case cannot be photographed or recorded and that they will be referred to only as inmate one, two, three and four. Pullan had already made that ruling for two of the inmates, but extended the ruling to include the other two inmates.

So the inmates are going to testify that MM bragged about what he did? Are the inmates getting any kind of credit for time served in testifying?

I would not be surprised if MM did brag about what he did, it would fit the narcissistic attitude of a psychopath.

I am assuming that since it has been said, that the inmates are fearful, that they are testifying against MM.
    "If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world."
    — C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Coldpizza View Post
    From Ann-Tx's article BBM, does that mean we won't hear the testimony?

Wonder if that means photographed as in stills and recorded as in video? Hoping we will hear their voices, like what was done in the Arias case with Darryl (I think that was his name).

Quote Originally Posted by Ricki View Post
    I am assuming that since it has been said, that the inmates are fearful, that they are testifying against MM.
    If they are so afraid of MM, why would they admit he told them something? Can't they refuse to testify, take the 5th?

In the lobby at the Marriott Hotel waiting to go to the Martin MacNeill trial.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPatrice View Post
    In the lobby at the Marriott Hotel waiting to go to the Martin MacNeill trial.
    Awesome!!! looking forward to your posts
    All posts are my opinion only unless supported by a link
    Keep calm and carry on
    "Your out of your tree" "It's not my tree"
    #finddani

MOO but I don't doubt Martin is doing well in Prison. Most Sociopaths adapt to their environment quite well. Given that Martin has a Law degree I don't doubt he is popular in Jail. IMO.
    All posts are my opinion only unless supported by a link
    Keep calm and carry on
    "Your out of your tree" "It's not my tree"
    #finddani

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast