Germany Germany - Manuel Schadwald, 12, Berlin, 24 July 1993

Pisces Cloud

Reaction score
Website
www.peta.org.uk
I noticed this on another forum and so I thought I'd add it here, because it's now been 20 years since 12 year old Manuel Schadwald disappeared. He went missing in Berlin on July 24th 1993. Last known to be heading to a leisure center, but never arrived. The police later received information that he might have been taken to the Netherlands/Belgium, but that hasn't been verified.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1007dmdeu.html

It's been 20 years...so long. I just hope this boy will be found one day.

I'm wondering what might happen to victims of child *advertiser censored*/sex trafficking etc. once they are grown. If Manuel had really been forced into this horrible world I hope he would have been able to escape one day.

Another heartbreaking case.

@MagnoliaMountain Terrific serious question imo. We know how tough it is for adults to process and work through trauma...how in heck can an adolescent do this successfully and come out ever feeling that s/he is normal or able to trust others?

Somehow this case had caught my attention and these WS posts came up. Poor kid, and poor family! Looking on the 'Net I'm seeing many, many rumors Manuel died not long after his disappearance in Berlin possibly, and infinitely sadly, from torture during a child *advertiser censored* snuff film. It gets worse -- allegedly, a minister in the Belgian government either may have been in the film or present at the filming. Other less common speculations: Manuel was a victim of now-convicted-and-imprisoned German serial child predator / killer Martin N., der schwarze Mann, "The Figure in Black" (my translation -- apologies!); or that he died while being abused by a Church official.

The scenario that seems to show up most often is that the poor lad was abducted out of his country by human traffickers and put to work "off the menu" in an otherwise-legal male brothel in Amsterdam. Supposedly his mother positively ID'd him as the boy in a kid-*advertiser censored* flick she was asked to screen for that reason. The rumors seem to run pretty strongly that fairly close to this time, he was tortured to death in the snuff film (apparently not the one his mom saw?). One site posts pics it says are the clothes Manuel was wearing when his body was found but the site gives no info about his body and its condition, how he was ID'd, or where he is buried.

Sheesh. The things we're capable of...

May God bless Manuel and his family, grant them peace+

Info pulled from:

welt.de/print-welt/article623568/Die-Gier-nach-kleinen-Kindern-kennt-keine-Grenzen-mehr.html

tagesspiegel.de/berlin/seit-18-jahren-vermisst-manuel-schadwald-verschwand-auf-dem-weg-ins-fez/5772690.html

stern.de/panorama/angst-vor-dem-schwarzen-mann-so-berichtete-der-stern-ueber-den-fall-dennis-k-704016.html

theguardian.com/world/2000/nov/27/childprotection.uk

http://irv.li/de/content/antichrist-ist-unter-uns

http://news.google.com/newspapers?n..._xOAAAAIBAJ&sjid=3hQEAAAAIBAJ&pg=6820,4751567

maudoortwijn.wordpress.com/stories-of-injustice/#Schadwald

thetreeoflibertymovement.blogspot.com/2012/10/breaking-october-5-2012-pedophile-joris.html

http://aangirfan.blogspot.com/2013/01/a-boy-called-manuel.html

http://brynalynvictims.blogspot.com/2013/06/lothar-glandorf.html

OMG, that poor kid and his family... I don't even want to imagine what they all have went through :(

Great sleuthing though.

Errata
The above post of 12-02-2013; third paragraph, first sentence, should read,

"...brothel in ROTTERDAM."

Third paragraph, fourth (last) sentence should read,

"...clothes he was wearing when he died but the site give no info...

With thanks, and apologies, to WS community; as well as special thanks to MagnoliaMountain and Pisces Cloud for very kind acknowledgement / recognition of a new member's first post!

What a tragic case. Poor Manuel and his family.

Here's an article from this year about missing children's cases, including his. I hope someday his case will be solved and justice served.

Fall Maddie: Auch diese Vermisstenfälle sind bis heute ungeklärt

Translated by Google:
...the then twelve-year-old Manuel disappears without a trace. After an unsuccessful search, the police suspect that the boy was abducted...

1007DMDEU - Manuel Schadwald

1007DMDEU.jpg 1007DMDEU1.jpg 1007DMDEU2.jpg 1007DMDEU3.jpg 1007DMDEU4.jpg
Manuel Schadwald, circa 1993; Last: Age-Progressed
images

Name: Manuel Schadwald
Case Classification: Missing
Missing Since: July 24, 1993
Location Last Seen: Berlin, Germany.
Physical Description
Date of Birth: January 24, 1981
Race: White
Height: 157 cm - 5´2"
Weight: Unknown
Hair Color: Dark brown
Eye Color: Grey / brown

Dentals: Unknown
Fingerprints: Unknown
DNA: Unknown

Clothing: Schadwald was last seen wearing short jeans, black gym shoes, a grey t-shirt, a grey summer jacket with a logo on the back. He was carrying a turquoise colored knapsack with the imprint “Miami Vice”, his identification card and his apartment key.

Circumstances of Disappearance:
Schadwald left his parents´ apartment in Berlin-Tempelhof on July 24, 1993 to go to the leisure and recreation center Wuhlheide (German abbreviation: FEZ) by public transport. He never arrived. He used to play computer games in department stores in Berlin or at the FEZ.
In the following years there was information pointing to a possible connection to... the Netherlands and/or Belgium but police were not able to verify this.

Investigating Agency(s):
Agency Name: Vermisstenstelle des Landeskriminalamtes
Agency Contact Person: N/A
Agency Phone Number: +49 (0) 30 4664 32 72 40

His page on Doe Network says it was last updated in August this year. Thanks to whoever did that. This child should not be forgotten.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back