880 users online (120 members and 760 guests)  

Websleuths News

ISON- 3 Comets Threaten Earth With Unprecedented Meteor Showers (Video)

Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Wonderful video, and great information. Thanks, Tulessa!

I find it totally fascinating that we haven't been hearing about ISON as much as we had in the past, and that LOVEJOY was only discovered in early September, and I hadn't heard a thing about it- and yet, it's projected to be brighter than ISON.

And I didn't realize the Tugunska event (I know I misspelled that, sorry) in 1908 is thought to be part of ENCKE's debris field...which will be passing us 11/21.

So. Perihelion for the trio will be;

Encke is 11/21.
    Ison is 11/28.
    Lovejoy is 12/25.

I bet that we see some pretty interesting things happen...maybe a few meteor strikes, but at the very least, some very interesting and cool sky shows. And I bet we find some very strange cult folks doing some pretty scary things, too, especially with LOVEJOY coming at Christmastime.

Off to check emergency supplies for me and the herd...

Best-
    Herding Cats
    When you find yourself in the position to help somebody, do not feel burdened. Rather, feel happy and blessed because God is answering that person's prayer through you. In that moment, you are God's Angel - His door to reach through and bring light to someone who is struggling in the darkness.

Be God's Light. Be God's love. Be an answered prayer. Be God's Door.

Quote Originally Posted by Herding Cats View Post
    Wonderful video, and great information. Thanks, Tulessa!

I find it totally fascinating that we haven't been hearing about ISON as much as we had in the past, and that LOVEJOY was only discovered in early September, and I hadn't heard a thing about it- and yet, it's projected to be brighter than ISON.

And I didn't realize the Tugunska event (I know I misspelled that, sorry) in 1908 is thought to be part of ENCKE's debris field...which will be passing us 11/21.

So. Perihelion for the trio will be;

Encke is 11/21.
    Ison is 11/28.
    Lovejoy is 12/25.

I bet that we see some pretty interesting things happen...maybe a few meteor strikes, but at the very least, some very interesting and cool sky shows. And I bet we find some very strange cult folks doing some pretty scary things, too, especially with LOVEJOY coming at Christmastime.

Off to check emergency supplies for me and the herd...

Best-
    Herding Cats
    You're very welcome HC! I love anything to do with the night sky. I woke my son up at 4 am when Halley's comet passed over us in the 80's. These things fascinate me, and I'm a very avid meteor watcher.
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

I remember taking a night trip out to the desert with my then bf in his truck...it was so awesome...we had a pair of Binocs and a telescope, and had a great night laying in the desert watching the stars and Halley's comet. It rocked.

It will be interesting to see what happens...I don't recall a time where we had three comets in such rapid succession...and with being in the middle of the galactic plane, I'm sure that has a lot to do with it.

This is interesting!

Best-
    Herding Cats
    When you find yourself in the position to help somebody, do not feel burdened. Rather, feel happy and blessed because God is answering that person's prayer through you. In that moment, you are God's Angel - His door to reach through and bring light to someone who is struggling in the darkness.

Be God's Light. Be God's love. Be an answered prayer. Be God's Door.