882 users online (134 members and 748 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36
    Quote Originally Posted by gord View Post
    who knows - if we are now just talking a transference to the car - what has this been transferred from. ?

Can a cadaver scent be transferred that easily to an inanimate object like a car

Did the site expert come back with any views ?
    I was theorizing if she died in the apartment and let's say cuddle cat or her blanket was placed in the vehicle at some point would that have been enough for the dog to alert.

I'm not sure who you are referring to in your last question ? The handler?
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

It's a shame we can't have the Cadaver Dog thread reopened.

The Dogs Are Wrong has been done over and over, in detail.

I note that this seems to be the basis of the IDI argument.

Not that there was cadaver in the first place, or that those swabs produced DNA consistent with Madeleine's (no matter how much this sentence is argued over, it remains accurate), or with the lies and manipulations of the McCanns, or the unpracticality of the Legend of the Intruder.

Just the dogs.

Oh and the PJ.

The dogs were British owned and trained by the South Yorkshire Police in the form of PC Martin Grime.

If the dogs are useless, so are the British for bringing them in.

Now, about that e-fit that was suppressed by the McCanns.....?

Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    Critical Thinking is often criticised.
    KISS

Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    No hard evidence. All circumstantial. The contradicting statements. The refusal to answer questions. Refusal to take lie detector test. The insistent that she was abducted rather than wandering off. The staged window. Deleted phone records. Kate washing cuddle cat. The happy photo shoots with the twins when madeleine was missing.

Just off the top of my head.

Also nobody has come forward to claim the reward. I don't recall the amount right now.

Without a body you can't get hard evidence. If people think that every crime should be based on a videotape of the perp committing the crime in order to convict there would be a heck of a lot of free murderers roaming the streets.
    I have no idea about quotes, as my friend in the states went looking for me.

I was merely doing an exercise in Stranger Danger, it isnt as bad as people think and is quite rare when you consider how many YOUNG children under 10 go missing by STRANGERS.

I was theorizing if she died in the apartment and let's say cuddle cat or her blanket was placed in the vehicle at some point would that have been enough for the dog to alert.

I meant the sites dog verified expert who was going to give some comment on wether a cadaver dog can alert on dried blood

[QUOTE=ScarlettScarpetta;9969280]It was obvious!! There were posters all over it! It was not hard to pick it out.[/QUOTE]

What has that got to do with it, Murats MOTHER had loads of posters and she too had posters on her car I remember thinking at the time, what a nice lady, and also THEIR car was in the dog line up, as was murats uncle. HOW do you know otheres did not have posters on their cars.

Its a pointless arguement really...obsfucation..

Yes the scent would transfer hun. You dont need the body if the body has been in contact with a dead body, otherwise how could it be mooted that the reason why Mrs McCanns clothing was alerted too was because she had handled six bodies over a week before her holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by goldengirl57 View Post
    I have no idea about quotes, as my friend in the states went looking for me.

I was merely doing an exercise in Stranger Danger, it isnt as bad as people think and is quite rare when you consider how many YOUNG children under 10 go missing by STRANGERS.
    I'm not sure why you quoted my post. I wasn't the one questioning you.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

I'm not sure why you quoted my post. I wasn't the one questioning you.
    Sorry hun all quoted out lol....I think it was Donjeta, could have sworn i pressed on her post lol...going mad.com.

question for you as you seem to be very passionate about the dogs .

Do you think the alerting evidence is enough and all the police need to arrest and go to trial ??

Now I am not being facetious but we cant put the dogs on the witness stand - so their evidence would be just that - alerts in the places they alerted .

would that be enough for you - Just interested
    What a shame, I did a nice long answer to you but you seem to have ignored it. I actually asked you a question on there....

As I have been kind to answer your question would you answer mine, thanks hun.

I meant the sites dog verified expert who was going to give some comment on wether a cadaver dog can alert on dried blood
    Oh Oriah. No she hasn't replied to my message. Hopefully she will if she has time.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireSteel View Post
    It's a shame we can't have the Cadaver Dog thread reopened.

The Dogs Are Wrong has been done over and over, in detail.

I note that this seems to be the basis of the IDI argument.

Not that there was cadaver in the first place, or that those swabs produced DNA consistent with Madeleine's (no matter how much this sentence is argued over, it remains accurate), or with the lies and manipulations of the McCanns, or the unpracticality of the Legend of the Intruder.

Just the dogs.

Oh and the PJ.

The dogs were British owned and trained by the South Yorkshire Police in the form of PC Martin Grime.

If the dogs are useless, so are the British for bringing them in.

Now, about that e-fit that was suppressed by the McCanns.....?

Hun your wasting your time and energy. I think for me its best to just move on from the dogs, as there are non so blind as those who cant see....

The solved 200 cases....perhaps they slipped on this one.... BAD DOGGIES and just think they went to states after and did more work with FBI....

So it would appear they only slipped on the case in Portugal, perhaps they were just in a holiday mood and didnt want to sniff dead bodies for a change....

Quote Originally Posted by goldengirl57 View Post
    Yes the scent would transfer hun. You dont need the body if the body has been in contact with a dead body, otherwise how could it be mooted that the reason why Mrs McCanns clothing was alerted too was because she had handled six bodies over a week before her holiday.

Interesting I always thought that the 6 bodies in hospital was a myth thing and not really a serious comment - more a frustration. But if a cadaver scent can be transferred via clothes or objects to other objects then maybe there is something in this - Gerry working in a hospital must have come in to contact with this cadaver scent through transference all the time - I mean anyone working in a hospital must have it on them

how long does the transference last - and how long do you have to touch something to get a scent on you ?

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Closed again for review. Until the thread is reopened maybe everyone should reflect on repeated warnings of personalization of posts and the fact that all opinions are welcome to be discussed (keeping the afore mentioned in mind).

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36