1610 users online (279 members and 1331 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SapphireSteel View Post
    Why not ruin his reputation too?

He's in good company.

I'd like to see these "POI's" join together in a class action to sue the pants off Team McCann and the papers that wilfully publish these insinuations.

BTW that is not the photo I have seen of Disgruntled Dead Employee.

The one I saw was of a Caucasian.
    They'll release that one tomorrow...eye roll...

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

Wow....just wow !

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    They'll release that one tomorrow...eye roll...
    It's just ridiculous. How stupid do they think we are?

Even more so when you realise not one word has come from LE.

All "sources", anonymous of course.

Who has the sort of pull to get rubbish printed in papers, over and over again in the UK?

Clarence Mitchell does, it seems.

Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    Critical Thinking is often criticised.
    KISS

Quote Originally Posted by haden View Post
    Not sure where is everyone gone.

The Mirror has published the face of the tractorman and he looks nothing like the Scotland Yard e fit.

Seems like the tabloids are starting this little war between the two police forces.. this PJs suspect photo release I see as a smack straight into the SY face.

It makes me kind of angry.. why they don't let the police do their job, they constantly need to interrupt and damage.
    ITS A SICK MEDIA HYSTERIA, AND SADLY PEOPLE FALL FOR IT....

I only hope that the PJ actually have the different suspect and they just sent this info to make media go crazy until they work on the real case.
    Heroin Addict. Its DISGUSTING. From what i read from his wife and family he had a drug problem before 1996 petty thieving and then pardon. He turned his life around, like a lot of drug addicts do, i know a few even alcoholics who would steal for a bottle of cider.

This guy looks a warm friendly soul. He looks NOTHING like any of the sightings ANYWHERE in PDL at the time, of someone close to the apartment.

I hope that the widow and family sue someone over this.

Poor guy little does he know how famous he is......for all the wrong reasons.

Here is the article that goes with the photo.. I was waiting for it and it finally came out

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...ccann-2674021?

And he was 6ft 2in tall... no suspect ever was described as this tall!!!!
    That alone would make it virtually IMPOSSIBLE to climb out of that window no way. My brother is more or less same height he can just get into my downstairs loo lol no really.

This article is pure rubbish and made up.

Do you know Haden the case is making me feel sick now. Its gone beyond a joke with all this media frenzy and hysteria.

I thought it was having to be changed in the UK. Seems it can be changed for celebrities and white people but not African from Verde....

They have no right to show his face, he is not a suspect from all I have read the PJ and SY just wanted to eliminate him aka mobile phone usage etc.

Just like anyone.

I appreciate MSM is an important part of getting " facts " in this case - but I would really urge people to take all headlines in the UK tabloids and treat them with caution.

The tabs I mean the Star ( awful ) Express , Sun ( paywall anyway ) and the Mail . They really do follow the line of why let the facts get in the way of a good story

I have no idea if this guy is a suspect or just the Star's latest bit of hack journalism .

If it is an official LE statement then at least you know the source

UK tabloids are a law unto themselves - Levenson has curbed them a bit but foreign nationals - especially dead ones are more than fair game

And anyone who think that Clarence Mitchel is somehow controlling the press and able to manipulate what headlines come out - well they do not simply understand the UK press. They jump to no one and print what they want and only chase circulation so they can sell more ads - profitability is everything -

Why not ruin his reputation too?

He's in good company.

I'd like to see these "POI's" join together in a class action to sue the pants off Team McCann and the papers that wilfully publish these insinuations.

BTW that is not the photo I have seen of Disgruntled Dead Employee.

The one I saw was of a Caucasian.
    Where did you see the other one?
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Quote Originally Posted by gord View Post
    I appreciate MSM is an important part of getting " facts " in this case - but I would really urge people to take all headlines in the UK tabloids and treat them with caution.

The tabs I mean the Star ( awful ) Express , Sun ( paywall anyway ) and the Mail . They really do follow the line of why let the facts get in the way of a good story

I have no idea if this guy is a suspect or just the Star's latest bit of hack journalism .

If it is an official LE statement then at least you know the source

UK tabloids are a law unto themselves - Levenson has curbed them a bit but foreign nationals - especially dead ones are more than fair game

And anyone who think that Clarence Mitchel is somehow controlling the press and able to manipulate what headlines come out - well they do not simply understand the UK press. They jump to no one and print what they want and only chase circulation so they can sell more ads - profitability is everything -
    Why wouldn't LE just comment about this guy?
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

It's just ridiculous. How stupid do they think we are?

Even more so when you realise not one word has come from LE.

All "sources", anonymous of course.

Who has the sort of pull to get rubbish printed in papers, over and over again in the UK?

Clarence Mitchell does, it seems.

What are you talking about? The tractor man news came from Portugal, articles from CdM, written by Amaral's friend who is his court witness..

It is not The McCanns, it is the Portuguese tabloids that started this story and their source is the PJ..

The McCanns said this story is 'pure speculation'

So, how can you blame the McCanns for the tractor man stories.. it is beyond belief.

What are you talking about? The tractor man news came from Portugal, articles from CdM, written by Amaral's friend who is his court witness..

It is not The McCanns, it is the Portuguese tabloids that started this story and their source is the PJ..

So, how can you blame the McCanns for the tractor man stories.. it is beyond belief.
    Yes it is par for the course that the mccanns are blamed for anything that appears in the papers. I remember back in the day when people claimed they employed groups of people to go to forums to influence their agenda !

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    Why wouldn't LE just comment about this guy?
    Maybe they should. But the PJ dont as much as we think sit glued to the forums and their job is not to help people like us. They are there to try and solve the case and can't second guess what the papers will do on a daily basis.

How would they know it's pure speculation? I find that to be an odd statement. Why not comment at all?
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Here the new tabloid article from the Star.
    The tractor man sister claims 'he sold his phone prior to Madeleine's abduction'
    'She once even gave him her phone which was in her name'
    'He constantly sold the phones'
    'everyone makes mistakes once in their life'
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/late...ort-that-night

Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    How would they know it's pure speculation? I find that to be an odd statement. Why not comment at all?
    The case is under secrecy law, they know what is happening but cannot comment.

How would they know? Weren't they briefed by the two teams, SY and new PJ teams? So, they do know what is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by gord View Post
    Maybe they should. But the PJ dont as much as we think sit glued to the forums and their job is not to help people like us. They are there to try and solve the case and can't second guess what the papers will do on a daily basis.

The story obviously came from somewhere. I would think after all that's been published about this guy a clarification needs to be made. It has nothing to do with satisfying us. It has everything to do with the integrity of the investigation.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast