Madeleine McCann general discussion thread #28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
We are going to continue with one thread for awhile. It's a lot easier to manage since we don't have one assigned moderator for this area.

The snark factor has been pretty high in Madeleine's forum lately. Start treating each other with respect or you might find yourself on the outside looking in.

Please continue here and remember the rules. You can find them right here: The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community AND don't overlook these!!!!

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civl and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

MINORS: Websleuths.com™ does not allow the naming of, or photographs of, minors (children under the age of 18) on the Site unless the child is a missing or deceased person or where law enforcement has identified the minor as a perpetrator of a crime and the minor will be tried as an adult. If a missing child is found and it is learned that such minor was the victim of child exploitation, references to the child’s name and likeness will be removed, and further posting of such information will not be allowed.

Continue discussing the case here.

Please remember that ALL OPINIONS ARE WELCOME. Do not make your posts "personal" meaning address the content of the post and not the poster. Also: drop reference to sides/camps/groups If you have concerns with a post alert it, do not address it.

There was only one key to the door (David Payne's statement)

The McCanns may only have had one key, but I'm pretty sure the complex admin would have at least one spare set - for emergencies, if the holiday guests lost theirs, for the cleaners, etc.

I thought theirs was privately owned and management did not have a key. ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are several blogs and other websites regarding Madeleine's case on the internet. Many of them are conspiracy theory type hype and they are not allowed here. In the last several pages of the previous thread, several of those sites were referred to and linked. Those posts will be removed.

Do not make blanket statements about the case players. If you don't have a link, don't make outright accusations against another.

Drop the Joana Capriano story. It has been discussed over and over and it always ends in bickering. Each poster can believe what they want about that case - BUT it is not Maddie's case and it does not need to be continually rehashed and rehashed.

Salem

I thought theirs was privately owned and management did not have a key. ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The spare keys were locked in a safe in the maintenance office.. there was a log on who has the key.
The reception also had the spare key.
The cleaners had the key taken from their office, when they finish work they would return the key but as long as I remember at their lunch time they could keep the keys.
The maintenance staff could sometimes take the key with them until they completed the job.

Source: the police files on Madeleine case

Also there were paper reports that the cleaners could enter even the doors in resort were locked or with the key from inside.
I will try to find this article.

Btw, very odd detail : The real owner of the apartment has the surname McCann but the lady is not related to the McCanns and there is no conspiracy there, just an odd coincidence !

Not sure where is everyone gone. :)

The Mirror has published the face of the tractorman and he looks nothing like the Scotland Yard e fit.

Seems like the tabloids are starting this little war between the two police forces.. this PJs suspect photo release I see as a smack straight into the SY face.

It makes me kind of angry.. why they don't let the police do their job, they constantly need to interrupt and damage.

I only hope that the PJ actually have the different suspect and they just sent this info to make media go crazy until they work on the real case.

The Mirror has published the face of the tractorman and he looks nothing like the Scotland Yard e fit.

Seems like the tabloids are starting this little war between the two police forces.. this PJs suspect photo release I see as a smack straight into the SY face.

It makes me kind of angry.. why they don't let the police do their job, they constantly need to interrupt and damage.

I only hope that the PJ actually have the different suspect and they just sent this info to make media go crazy until they work on the real case.

Do you have a link for the tractor man pic please. I looked in the Mirror site and could only see a pic of a friend of Euclides Monteiro's wife.

Do you have a link for the tractor man pic please. I looked in the Mirror site and could only see a pic of a friend of Euclides Monteiro's wife.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/picture-exclusive-face-madeleine-mccann-2674021

No surprise he doesn't look like any e-fit published in that case. All these people were described as Caucasian, and this gentleman is very, very clearly African. I think the Tractorman story is a red herring and Monteiro is just another person thrown under the bus.

Here you go.. he is SIMILAR to SY e fit... not ! Laughable if it wasn't sad!

mirror-1-329x437.jpg

It's no coincidence that these "POI's" and sightings of Madeleine turn up so regularly.

Clarence Mitchell is behind it I suspect.

We can probably write off this African Guy along with Tractor guy, eggman, pimpleman, posh spice, Hewlett, Murat, the van of cleaners, the gypsies, the Verandah Smoker and various sightings of Madeleine in Ecuador and New Zealand and Mexico, all as red herrings planted by Clarry.

If it is true and all of these public witch hunts are invented with the purpose of distracting from the McCanns, then I believe that Clarence and the entire team should be prosecuted for wasting police time.

The amount of wasted resources investigating just ONE false lead is enormous. Planting stories with several false leads is criminal, and theoretically harms the search for Madeleine enormously. If she was still alive that is.

That poor guys family!

Why not ruin his reputation too?

He's in good company.

I'd like to see these "POI's" join together in a class action to sue the pants off Team McCann and the papers that wilfully publish these insinuations.

:furious:

BTW that is not the photo I have seen of Disgruntled Dead Employee.

The one I saw was of a Caucasian.

Why not ruin his reputation too?

He's in good company.

I'd like to see these "POI's" join together in a class action to sue the pants off Team McCann and the papers that wilfully publish these insinuations.

:furious:

BTW that is not the photo I have seen of Disgruntled Dead Employee.

The one I saw was of a Caucasian.

They'll release that one tomorrow...eye roll...

They'll release that one tomorrow...eye roll...

It's just ridiculous. How stupid do they think we are?

Even more so when you realise not one word has come from LE.

All "sources", anonymous of course.

Who has the sort of pull to get rubbish printed in papers, over and over again in the UK?

Clarence Mitchell does, it seems.

:sick:

ITS A SICK MEDIA HYSTERIA, AND SADLY PEOPLE FALL FOR IT....

Heroin Addict. Its DISGUSTING. From what i read from his wife and family he had a drug problem before 1996 petty thieving and then pardon. He turned his life around, like a lot of drug addicts do, i know a few even alcoholics who would steal for a bottle of cider.

This guy looks a warm friendly soul. He looks NOTHING like any of the sightings ANYWHERE in PDL at the time, of someone close to the apartment.

I hope that the widow and family sue someone over this.

Poor guy little does he know how famous he is......for all the wrong reasons.

Here is the article that goes with the photo.. I was waiting for it and it finally came out

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/picture-exclusive-face-madeleine-mccann-2674021?

And he was 6ft 2in tall... no suspect ever was described as this tall!!!!

That alone would make it virtually IMPOSSIBLE to climb out of that window no way. My brother is more or less same height he can just get into my downstairs loo lol no really.

This article is pure rubbish and made up.

Do you know Haden the case is making me feel sick now. Its gone beyond a joke with all this media frenzy and hysteria.

I thought it was having to be changed in the UK. Seems it can be changed for celebrities and white people but not African from Verde....

They have no right to show his face, he is not a suspect from all I have read the PJ and SY just wanted to eliminate him aka mobile phone usage etc.

Just like anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member