Rdi

Anyhoo

Former Member
Reaction score
I am in the process of reading Koller's book, and at this time my thoughts about the case have changed from my previous theory that someone outside of the Ramsey family killed JB. I am almost convinced of R guilt, either one or both of the parents or Burke. I had resisted this for a long time but based on everything I know I can no longer deny the obvious. RDI is what I will stay with unless compelling evidence is presented to the contrary. One thing above all I feel the most strongly is that Patsy Ramsey appears to be guilty at the very least of lying through her teeth about what she has told police and the public. I will not yet say she is the murderer but her guilt in at least repeatedly lying makes me want to look at her as the killer. I just thought I would share where I am at in my head right now.

I am in the process of reading Koller's book, and at this time my thoughts about the case have changed from my previous theory that someone outside of the Ramsey family killed JB. I am almost convinced of R guilt, either one or both of the parents or Burke. I had resisted this for a long time but based on everything I know I can no longer deny the obvious. RDI is what I will stay with unless compelling evidence is presented to the contrary. One thing above all I feel the most strongly is that Patsy Ramsey appears to be guilty at the very least of lying through her teeth about what she has told police and the public. I will not yet say she is the murderer but her guilt in at least repeatedly lying makes me want to look at her as the killer. I just thought I would share where I am at in my head right now.

Welcome aboard.

Glad you can now see the light. Sadly, it is nothing to be "glad" about- realizing that the parents of this beautiful little girl would go to the lengths they did in covering up her death. I understand the innate protective instinct. I am also a parent. But it was as if JB was discarded. They distanced themselves so completely from the whole thing. I am sure we would all really rather it NOT point to the family, but unfortunately it does. RIGHT to them. I have always said that I would be one RDI who would be thrilled to be proven wrong.

Glad you can now see the light. Sadly, it is nothing to be "glad" about- realizing that the parents of this beautiful little girl would go to the lengths they did in covering up her death. I understand the innate protective instinct. I am also a parent. But it was as if JB was discarded. They distanced themselves so completely from the whole thing. I am sure we would all really rather it NOT point to the family, but unfortunately it does. RIGHT to them. I have always said that I would be one RDI who would be thrilled to be proven wrong.

Yes. I got that same thought: it is exactly as if the parents just discarded the child they had loved and cared for for six years in an instant in an act of self preservation. I cannot imagine any parents being that ruthless and cold. They lied and denied so well, seemingly without guilt or remorse, as if they believed their lies about an intruder.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brew23p
Back