1317 users online (293 members and 1024 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

A Photographic Journey of a Grandma and Her Cat

http://www.visualnews.com/2013/02/07...a-and-her-cat/

Nothing much happens......except life...

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington

Nice, Reader. Grandma has a rich life.

She has interesting shoes on, did you notice them?

Awwww, thank you for posting this. I love a great animal story that makes me smile. I've always wanted to post the story about the dog that led firefighters to his owner's home in a remote area. They were lost and suddenly this dog appears in front of the firetruck. They follow him for a long time and he leads them to the house. It gives me chills when I watch it.
    Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that one animal their world is changed forever! -Unknown

Amazing photos! Loved every single one. Beautiful friendship and beautiful cat!

I love the pic of the hand and paws and grandma in the bathtub with the cat looking on. And i never thought of taking baths with oranges