Antoinette Davis, Convicted of Sex Trafficking, Potential Parole Date Oct. 2023

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Starting this thread here because I want to do my best to make sure this prisoner does not get an early release under any circumstances and that she serves her full 20 years. 20 years is nothing for the crimes she committed against her daughter, Shaniya Davis.

Antoinette Davis' co-conspirator was Mario McNeill, who received the death penalty.

Antoinette believes she "was a good mother, doing the best she could" so she sold her daughter for sex to pay a $200 drug debt.

Antoinette's trial thread is here: Shaniya Davis 5, mother Antoniette Davis pleaded guilty to 2nd Degree murder! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Salem

thankfully she was convicted,,,,hope she rots in hell

Thank you Salem! We're still here for you baby girl Shaniya. We're still keeping the torch lit for justice!

I try not to let the sadness of the children's deaths overcome me so I can look at facts better but Shaniya's case just haunts me. It's so sick, perverse and a case that's extremely hard to follow. I see no innocense, no sorrow, no caring, only words. A mom paying off a debt? No way I wouldn't follow this woman's release date. This child's death is my most terrifying case I've ever followed. I saw the pictures of this jerk carrying her into the motel. Lock them up forever and ever, please. 20 isn't enough. jmo

Does a person get time off for not knowing or comprehending now days? yeah...

This woman should never be released. She should have been charged with 1st degree murder. How did she think her 5year old daughter would survive being raped by a grown man. She should have known what the outcome would be. Then she tried to cover it up. The thought of it horrified me. Why didn't she offer herself to pay off the debt, but what the hell was she doing owing money for drugs. She would have been better to have handed her daughter over to the authorities to find her a new loving home. Then this woman could have gone on with her sordid life which was her choice. I hope that every time she comes up for parole there will be caring people fighting to keep her locked up.

I tried to read back through all the threads on this case, but I never seemed to find all of them. Was the truth ever established? Was the guy who kidnapped her just a pedophile she knew and she needed the money so she let her go temporarily, but he injured her too badly and killed her? Or was there evidence she had been given to other men before? Or that the guy was a "pimp"? Or that he killed her for another reason? I know both have been convicted, but were the facts ever laid out?

Bumping for lawstudent--- and myself, whatever happened with this case? Did anyone ever confess to what actually happened to this poor child? How long was she in her horrible mother's care?

I'm sorry if this has been rehashed for ages. This woman makes me sick.

I try not to let the sadness of the children's deaths overcome me so I can look at facts better but Shaniya's case just haunts me. It's so sick, perverse and a case that's extremely hard to follow. I see no innocense, no sorrow, no caring, only words. A mom paying off a debt? No way I wouldn't follow this woman's release date. This child's death is my most terrifying case I've ever followed. I saw the pictures of this jerk carrying her into the motel. Lock them up forever and ever, please. 20 isn't enough. jmo

Does a person get time off for not knowing or comprehending now days? yeah...

I feel the same way. Seeing that picture of him holding her waiting for the elevator haunts me also. I wish they never released it. I feel sick. My heart breaks for her. 20 years is nothing. Hope she dies in jail in a unpleasant way. Im sitting on my hands.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back