Questions about BR

Anyhoo

Former Member
Reaction score
Is there evidence that BR was good with crafts/making things with his hands? Any evidence of him being good at tying knots? Any evidence of him being able to create something like the garotte that was used to kill his sister? Please state the evidence if it exists. Yes, I am for the first time seriously looking at BDI as a theory. For some reason it is suddenly starting to make sense to me.

Was he in boy scouts? If so, don't they learn how to tie knots?

IIRC there was "evidence" of either JR and/or BR had knowledge of knots. I don't remember the specfics.

Was he in boy scouts? If so, don't they learn how to tie knots?
He was in Scouts. They do learn about knots, as well as using a pocket knife and tools around the house.

Tadpole12 found this and sent me the link to the scout book online if you care to look through it (thanks, Tad):

http://www.scouting.org/filestore/hispanic/english/33451.pdf

Also, Patsy made comments at one time about him (BR) making a boat or something and tying ropes to it to drag it around (sorry I don't remember the specifics).

Is there evidence that BR was good with crafts/making things with his hands? Any evidence of him being good at tying knots? Any evidence of him being able to create something like the garotte that was used to kill his sister? Please state the evidence if it exists. Yes, I am for the first time seriously looking at BDI as a theory. For some reason it is suddenly starting to make sense to me.
Anyhoo, the knots (despite Ramspin and propaganda) were not complicated or sophisticated. Consider also that the "device" found on JonBenet was not used as found on her dead body. It does not function as implied by its construction. Rather than get into a long discussion about it here (there are many threads where it is discussed at length), at least consider that the cord that strangled her did not have the paintbrush segment on it when it was used. Consider that the attachment of the "handle" might have been (IMO, probably was) attached afterwards to mislead investigators and disguise evidence of how the paintbrush was actually used. Publicly, the police have never found the missing end of the paintbrush.

Here are a few things about BR that have persisted through the years through reports, statements, etc. He played sports and had his own baseball and golf equipment, and I've read that he took baseball hitting lessons. He was in boy scouts for a time. He played a lot of video games and watched flight simulation videos on his tv. He had friends who were allowed in the house and to sleep over. He had a lot of hobbies, including trains and he had his own train room in the basement. He was intelligent in school. On to some not so ordinary qualities. He played with a knife and made whittling messes to the point that the housekeeper took it away from him. According to the housekeeper, she caught BR in bed with JB and he screamed at her to get out. According to reports, he suffered from wetting and soiling issues to the point of smearing feces on the wall. According to a report linked yesterday, and not denied by PR, BR was caught with another boy with their clothes off outside. According to other reports, PR and her family openly talked about BR's genitals. When interviewed by a psychologist, she was shocked at his callousness towards his sister being murdered days before. (to be fair here, the impact might not have hit him yet). He left JB out of a family drawing and talked of getting on with his own life, and said the best thing about his mother were the hugs and kisses. He claimed to know what happened to JB...that she was taken quietly to the basement, a knife was retrieved, and a hammer was used to bash her in the head. The news that a knife was found at the crime scene or that JB suffered a head injury, had not yet been made public. There have been reports that when JB was much younger, BR hit her in the face with a golf club and the injury required medical treatment. Except for the psychologist report, there' not much out there, but IMO, BR showed signs of reacting to some kind of abuse. moo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyberanalyst0303
Back