1130 users online (181 members and 949 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

NC - Henderson Co., LIVING female, injured, Nov'13 - Name withheld

Tuxedo, North Carolina in Henderson County

safe_image.jpg

Henderson County sheriff's deputies responded to a injured female sitting at a business in Tuxedo today. The female has yet to be identified and is unsure of her name or home address.

The Sheriff's Office is seeking the public's help in identifying the woman or locating family or friends that may have information.

Anyone with information should call the Sheriff's Office at 828-697-4911.
    Last edited by CarlK90245; 11-04-2013 at 10:45 PM.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Oh my! She looks so vulnerable. Hope someone responds soon.

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Quote Originally Posted by southsleuth View Post
    Oh my! She looks so vulnerable. Hope someone responds soon.
    I agree. It's so very scary and sad.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

This is about 20 miles from me. It's rather cool where she is since it's right at the mountains. I hope somebody recognizes her and she wasn't just put out! Sad.

http://www.blueridgenow.com/
    Her family has been found.

I hope LE is able to figure out who caused her injuries. I see too much in my work, in stories from forums. Nuff said.

I hope the media follows up on the outcome of this case. Cynical side posting. Sorry.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Looks like she has a black eye or facial bruising. I hope DSS will follow up. I agree tlcya!