Presumed Located LA - Danitra Washington, 25, New Orleans, 2 Nov 2013

nola

Reaction score
Danitra Washington was last seen by her father in the 2800 block of South Claiborne Avenue on Saturday (Nov. 2), police said.

Washington has a medical condition that needs attention, and was last seen driving a gold Toyota Camry, according to the NOPD.

No details about the car (lic plate or photo) have been released.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2013/11/post_362.html

13718650-mmmain.png

I want to know where she was heading in the vehicle. Why so few details?

Local Blotter doesn't report news, it gathers news reports from local MSM sources. For instance, note the articles at the bottom of the page are sourced to NOLA Media Group (i.e.,nola.com/The Times Picayune/Advocate). If you want to post a story you find on LB, I'd suggest you follow the link back to the original source, and post that link here.

I want to know where she was heading in the vehicle. Why so few details?
Why, indeed. There's a long list of young women who've been reported missing from here in New Orleans over the past few years. After the initial missing report, we never hear another word, and inquiries go unanswered. I have good reason to believe that at least a few of them have returned home, or have been located, but there's no official word.

This is just strange. Her family must have a good reason to report her missing. I would like some more details too.

This is just strange. Her family must have a good reason to report her missing. I would like some more details too.

I wonder if there is a serial killer in the area with so many women going missing? I seen this yesterday on my fb and it just doesn't sit right with me, I have a bad feeling about this one. Prayers for a safe return...

Local Blotter doesn't report news, it gathers news reports from local MSM sources. For instance, note the articles at the bottom of the page are sourced to NOLA Media Group (i.e.,nola.com/The Times Picayune/Advocate). If you want to post a story you find on LB, I'd suggest you follow the link back to the original source, and post that link here.

Thank you! I was so tired I realized it didn't seem very legit so I just re-wrote my post, thinking no one was awake lol. I appreciate the info!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why, indeed. There's a long list of young women who've been reported missing from here in New Orleans over the past few years. After the initial missing report, we never hear another word, and inquiries go unanswered. I have good reason to believe that at least a few of them have returned home, or have been located, but there's no official word.

I think her name is misspelled on the thread title- I think it's Dantira.
"
NOPD spokesman Officer Garry Flot said Washington was shopping at a clothing store when she drove off in her gold Toyota Camry. She hasn't been seen since."

Wonder where she was shopping?

http://www.wwltv.com/news/NOPD-aski...ding-missing-25-year-old-woman-230756421.html

May we please have her name corrected in the thread title, Bessie or other fabulous mod?

She's a beautiful girl and I love the dress she has on in the pic at the top post of the thread. Hope she's okay and comes home soon.

Dantira's Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/danitra.washington

According to her FB, she went to Southern University in BR. I hope all of Jaguar Nation is hearing about this and spreading the word on social media, etc.

Looks like she hasn't been on Facebook since late August. Looks like a big Saints fan. Hope this fellow Who Dat is okay....

If her name is Dantira why is her name on FB Danitra?

She's been very active on Facebook this year, so I'm assuming she's home safe. I couldn't find any official reports though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back