At The End Of The Day ... It's Just Sadness.

capps

Reaction score
It seems,(for whatever reason,no more evidence or lack of money in the budget) ... that no one is really working on the JonBenet case anymore. It could possibly happen that no one will serve justice for poor JonBenets' horrid death.

Also, the OJ Simpson case ... we all had our OJ jokes,and up to this day his name or the case will come up. But no one is serving justice for poor Nicole Browns' or Ron Goldmans' horrible death.

At the end of the day ... it's just sadness.

It is sad Capps that some murders go unsolved, though I think unsolved murder cases are never closed, they are just put on the back burner. I dont think there's any more money for this case but Ive heard there are a new team of volunteer investigators starting to review the case again.

Thanks Narlacat.
For JonBenets' sake ... I hope so.

Are there any other high profile cases that have never been solved? I can't think of any others at this time ... except the Simpson case of course.

I dont know about high profile but theres plenty of unsolved murders. I didnt follow the Simpson case and dont know much about it except that OJ got off....did he do it??

narlacat said:
I dont know about high profile but theres plenty of unsolved murders. I didnt follow the Simpson case and dont know much about it except that OJ got off....did he do it??

ABSOLUTELY - They had DNA evidence, but his lawyer's shattered the credibility of the people who collected the samples by claiming that the samples were cross-contaminated.

He was subsequently found guilty in a civil case brought against him by the Brown's and Goldman's of being responsible for the deaths of Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman.

narlacat said:

Is the Pope Catholic?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back