1204 users online (273 members and 931 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Tom Cruise agrees being an actor is like being a soldier in Afghanistan

Cruise was responding to a lawyer’s question comparing the extended time away from his Suri while filming a movie to a soldier’s tour in Afghanistan.
    “That’s what it feels like,” Cruise responded during the deposition...
    “And certainly on this last movie, it was brutal. It was brutal.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...#ixzz2k7cqg9oY
    Clear your mind must be, if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot. Opinion only, my posts are.

Give me a break. Tom Cruise should keep his mouth shut. Disgusting.

Ita....his ego is so totally out of control.

I can see it though. For someone who's totally rich and sheltered, actors often put in 16-hour work days, their breaks are when they aren't in a particular scene. I'd imagine that it's exhausting. Maybe not serving a tour in Afghanistan traumatic, but certainly tiring and mentally difficult.

He can't say that's what it felt like unless he's served a tour in Afghanistan as a Soldier. He could say "The separation was likely as hard as being away from your family when deployed," but that's not Tom. He is on a whole other level.

His publicist is the one that actually made the comparison, but Tom didn't hesitate in agreeing with the analogy.

The little guy is a royal, certified Richard Cranium, to the nth degree. He is so full of himself... and while I get why he is suing the tabloids, I am finding it rather amusing that it is backfiring on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Elphaba View Post
    His publicist is the one that actually made the comparison, but Tom didn't hesitate in agreeing with the analogy.

The little guy is a royal, certified Richard Cranium, to the nth degree. He is so full of himself... and while I get why he is suing the tabloids, I am finding it rather amusing that it is backfiring on him.
    BBM. Richard Cranium? Now, that is hilarious!!
    SwampMama

GUILTY!!!

Cyrus C. convicted of 2004 arson in Harvey, La. that killed 4 people, including his 19-month-old daughter, his teenage girlfriend, the girlfriend's mom and GF's young brother (age 11). He was acquitted in 2008 (state charges) in 2008 and found GUILTY (federal charges) in 2013

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...d_of_2004.html

Ugh I am so tired of this man and his ways.

Hands up who saw this mess coming, right from the "engagement" on the Eiffel tower?

He needs to retire yesterday and disappear with Miscavige into the volcano of Sickentology.
    Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    Critical Thinking is often criticised.
    KISS

I so cannot stand that man. Refuse to watch his movies. Every self involved word out of his mouth seriously annoys me.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Let me see...Tom Cruise wears make up and reads lines for a living. Soldiers on a tour of duty have to kill and risk being killed on a daily basis.

Yep, that's totally the same.

Katie Holmes doesn't come out of this mess with any sort of glory.

She walked into this "arrangement" and willingly attempted to dupe the world along with TC.

Her career is now down the toilet as a result of her efforts. TC doesn't like it when his wives careers are successful.
    Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    KISS

Quote Originally Posted by Cappuccino View Post
    Let me see...Tom Cruise wears make up and reads lines for a living. Soldiers on a tour of duty have to kill and risk being killed on a daily basis.

Yep, that's totally the same.

Excuse me, it's hard to perform stunts in heels you know!
    KISS

Tom Cruise is a delusional, arrogant <modsnip> IMO.
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 11-11-2013 at 12:03 PM. Reason: No name calling please

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Cruise was responding to a lawyer’s question comparing the extended time away from his Suri while filming a movie to a soldier’s tour in Afghanistan.
    “That’s what it feels like,” Cruise responded during the deposition...
    “And certainly on this last movie, it was brutal. It was brutal.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...#ixzz2k7cqg9oY
    ----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

Quote Originally Posted by tlcya View Post
    I so cannot stand that man. Refuse to watch his movies. Every self involved word out of his mouth seriously annoys me.
    BBM
    Same here..

I have watched only 1 movie that starred Tom Cruise and that was"Rain Man" but I didn't watch it because of him..I watched it because of Dustin Hoffman's performance.
    ----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast