Terry Hobbs & Pam Hicks on Opperman Report

Mrs G Norris

Reaction score
West Memphis Three: Victims, Terry Hobbs, Pam Hicks, Case Expert Shaun Wheeler ..

Show description:

Coming up, this Saturday night 7 PM PST Studio A I'm filling in for Douglas Dietrich on Critical Omissions. Doug is in San Jose appearing at UFOCON Cypress senior Center San Jose CA.

So filling in for Doug I'm doing a West Memphis Three show, I have returning, Shaun Wheeler, expert on the case, Terry Hobbs the subject of the smear campaign and false accusations in the last HBO Documentary Paradise Lost Purgatory, and Pam Hicks mother of Steve Branch. Pam was portrayed by Oscar winning actress Reese Whithersoon, in the movie Devils Knot. This is the first appearance ever of Terry Hobbs and Pam Hicks since she has recanted and apologized for her allegations and suspicions regarding Terry Hobbs.

Blog post: http://oppermanreport.blogspot.com.au/2013/11/west-memphis-three-victims-terry-hobbs.html

To listen: This is where it gets weird, if you click on the schedule there is nothing at all for Saturday, so when I clicked on any of those scheduled shows I got live radio, so I think the thing to do is to listen live by clicking on one of the programs you see there, otherwise you can wait until they upload to YouTube (I know, clunky right?).

http://www.freedomslips.com/hifihome/schedule.htm

Should be interesting to hear the two of them together.

Due to illness it's been rescheduled .. will let you know when :(

I know .. super disappointed .. I hope it actually ends up happening!

I know .. super disappointed .. I hope it actually ends up happening!

Did any of you hear the last one? It was the same show with terry hobbs then too, as well as some other people. I can't recall who the other guests were. I think it aired a month or two ago. I've beeb meaning to, but I still haven't heard it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was Terry Hobbs and Shaun Wheeler on the show before. They had terrible audio problems, though. I think they've substituted the "author" William Ramsey who writes junk about Satanic ritual murders.

Just take a look at the sites they cite for information on the case! They're all non-oriented sites, except for Callahan's. How's that responsible journalism?

IMO, "somebody" must have gotten cold feet (or been warned by his lawyer to keep his yap shut). I hope he does go on again. Every time he opens his mouth he further indicts himself!

BTW, Shaun Wheeler is an infamous non who gained access (years ago) to the evidence in the case and may have actually contaminated some of the evidence. Believe him at your own risk! He's a little self-important, IMO - a self-professed "expert" on the case.

Here's the show with Hobbs and Wheeler from a month and a half ago:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzq392gFLzY"]The Opperman Report- Ed Opperman with guest Shaun Wheeler 2013 09 26 - YouTube[/ame]

As CR said, the audio issues are awful. As for the rest of what CR said, I'm not even going to bother.

I'm sorry, but IMO, if a program uses only neutral sites and one-sided sites to give its listeners "information" it is a breach of journalistic principles. They have a right to be biased, but I have a right to point out the bias, too.

As much as I'm sure you'd like everyone to read websites which deny such simple and well documented facts such as Echols having lived in West Memphis at the time of the murders, it's far from a breach of journalistic principles to do otherwise. As for actual breaches in journalistic principles, A Short History of the 12-Hour Interrogation provides a classic example of the fact checkers at everywhere from the New York Times to Rolling Stone parroting a flagrant misrepresentation of the well documented timeline of Misskelley's confession as if it were gospel.

IMO, "somebody" must have gotten cold feet (or been warned by his lawyer to keep his yap shut). I hope he does go on again. Every time he opens his mouth he further indicts himself!

Or could it be that Pam backed out and they didn't bother to do the show with terry alone since they'd already done that recently? Obviously speculating, but it seems to me that Pam has been going back and forth with regard to her feelings/opinions about Terry in recent years. Or maybe my insomnia is causing me to over speculate. Your opinion makes sense. He certainly doesn't do himself any favors when he chooses to open his mouth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The host of this show has so far failed to remember the victims' names despite doing two radio shows about their murder. Hopefully by the time he does his third show on this case he will have summoned up enough basic respect for Steven Branch, Christopher Byers and Michael Moore to at least remember their names.

Yes there are pics of them BBQing together on his blog.

Take the murders out of this case and there is plenty of reasons she should never be around this guy. I don't understand but do feel for women who just can't break free from abusive men.

Yes there are pics of them BBQing together on his blog.

How sweet.

There are pics of her with black and blue marks around her mouth too. Who do you think made them?

I feel very sorry for Pam Hicks, she is a battered wife and people on both sides of this are trying to use her.

I'm sure she is no angel either.

I'm sure she isn't. I expect that's why Terry Hobbs punched her several times across the face.

Not being an angel is a good excuse for a certain type of man to punch you in the face. What did you think of the bruises on Pam's face? Where they angelic type of bruises, or did she deserve it like a *****, or what?

Regarding Terry hitting Pam the only evidence I've seen is from Pam Hobbs' 2009 deposition:

8. Terry was violent and he hit me twice. In 1999, Terry and I got into an argument. I insinuated that Terry had a girlfriend. As I attempted to leave the house to get away from Terry and just drive around to cool off, Terry fought me for the car keys. When he couldn't get the keys, Terry hit me in the face with a closed fist. I was truly hurt, and was worried that he had broken my jaw because he had hit me so hard. I called my family, and I talked to my brother, Kevin Hicks. I asked him what a broken jaw felt like. My brother and parents immediately came to check on me. I told Terry my family was coming to take care of me and I believed that Terry would leave the house. Instead, Terry waited outside for them, sitting on the tailgate of his truck.

Can anyone provide any more evidence in this regard, or are you all too busy rumor-mongering in your witch hunt against Terry Hobbs?

Oh yeah, and there was a show last night filling in for another program, they talk about why Pam wasn't on starting at about 101:40:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob8Mx0vZg6M"]Firing Lines Douglas Dietrich, Guest Host Ed Opperman WM3 2013 11 09 - YouTube[/ame]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BossJoss
Back