People Can read minds

Amraann

Former Member
Reaction score
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=96&ncid=96&e=2&u=/space/20050427/sc_space/scientistssayeveryonecanreadminds

Empathy allows us to feel the emotions of others, to identify and understand their feelings and motives and see things from their perspective. How we generate empathy remains a subject of intense debate in cognitive science.

Some scientists now believe they may have finally discovered its root. We're all essentially mind readers, they say.

The idea has been slow to gain acceptance, but evidence is mounting.

MaryKate said:
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=96&ncid=96&e=2&u=/space/20050427/sc_space/scientistssayeveryonecanreadminds

Empathy allows us to feel the emotions of others, to identify and understand their feelings and motives and see things from their perspective. How we generate empathy remains a subject of intense debate in cognitive science.

Some scientists now believe they may have finally discovered its root. We're all essentially mind readers, they say.

The idea has been slow to gain acceptance, but evidence is mounting.

Shoot. Every teenager who is planning a little mischief KNOWS their momma can read minds!! We didn't need a scientific study!

LOL!!!

I thought we just had eyes behind our heads??

I've known this for a long time...glad they are proving I'm not crazy...I can literally pick up on peoples physical pains sometimes, even if I don't know them.

okay ~ what am I thinking??

1st one who gets it wins a prize

That tomorrow is Friday and you need to stock up on Margarita mix!!

(don't forget the ice)

Casshew said:
okay ~ what am I thinking??

1st one who gets it wins a prize

i know and shame on you for thinking this, your wondering how corbozo looks in heart printed boxer shorts! :eek:

(you're never gonna live that dream down :D )

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back