Page 1 of 42 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: TX - Alfred Wright, 28, Jasper, 7th Nov 2013

TX - Alfred Wright, 28, Jasper, 7th Nov 2013

I haven't found much information on this man, but he had car trouble and then vanished. The scrubs he was wearing along with other things were found in the woods..

Officials continue searching for missing Jasper man
    http://kltv.com/story/23926311/offic...issing-etx-man

23926311_BG2.jpg

He was last seen on Nov 7 not the 9 I was not sure how to change that,sorry about that..
    Last edited by demetra; 11-11-2013 at 05:51 AM.

There are a few comments here
    http://www.facebook.com/KLTV7News?fref=ts

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to demetra For This Useful Post:

Missing Jasper man is a football scholar turned physical therapist

The mother of a missing Jasper man, Alfred Wright, 28, says it's hard but she is holding on to hope that her son will be found safe. Wright, who was last seen Nov 7 at a package store in Hemphill, is a 2003 graduate of Jasper High School.

Rosalind Wright says her son earned a $100,000 scholarship to play football at Mary Hardin-Baylor. After two years, Wright transferred to the University of Tennessee where he earned a physical therapy degree. Wright graduated Magna Cum Laude.

His mother describes him as family man with three sons ages 8, 4, and 2. According to Rosalind Wright, his wife Lauren was the last person he talked to the day he went missing. He told her he was having trouble with his 2008 Dodge Hemi pick-up truck.

http://www.12newsnow.com/story/23928...ical-therapist

5. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to momrids6 For This Useful Post:

UPDATE: Texas EquuSearch assisting in search for missing Jasper man
    12 News has learned Texas EquuSearch is assisting the Sabine County Sheriff's Office in the search for Alfred Wright, 28, of Jasper. The area searched Saturday is a heavily wooded area along Highway 87 south of Hemphill. Volunteers from all 8 volunteer fire departments in Sabine County,
    12newsnow.com/story/23924904/jasper-county-man-reported-missing

A family friend says authorities have found the clothes he was wearing when he went missing as well as his driver's license, a credit card, his watch and keys.

http://www.kfdm.com/shared/news/top-...vid_7487.shtml

looks like it goes down to the 40's at night in that area...

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to momrids6 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by momrids6 View Post
    A family friend says authorities have found the clothes he was wearing when he went missing as well as his driver's license, a credit card, his watch and keys.

http://www.kfdm.com/shared/news/top-...vid_7487.shtml
    That is very troublesome!

11. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to demetra For This Useful Post:

http://goo.gl/maps/SylVr ( spot on map shows road only- not where his items were found)

A search is underway for a missing Jasper man, who disappeared in a very remote area of Sabine County.

On Friday, Sabine County deputies reportedly discovered what is believed to be Wright's shirt, pants, one sock and a shoe along with his watch near a barb wire fence, at the east end of a large pasture located near what is known as Coussans Road

http://www.kjas.com/news/local_news/...9bb30f31a.html

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to momrids6 For This Useful Post:

"He was seen running from that vehicle towards town," Bush said. It was the last time anyone's seen or heard from Wright.
    That's when Wright's parents said they notified the Sabine County Sheriff's Office. Since Thursday night, they've been searching alongside law enforcement officials, volunteers, friends and family.
    "We found a credit card holder where he crossed over a fence and when he did he dropped his credit card holder also. But we found parts of his uniform there, his scrubs there that he wears, found socks but no tennis shoes," Sabine County Sheriff Tom Maddox said.

http://kfdm.com/shared/news/top-stor...vid_7498.shtml

15. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to demetra For This Useful Post:

Some reports have said seen "walking away" from truck,then a couple i read said "running from" The link above i posted said his truck was found at CLM, a packaging store on Highway 87,and another i read said he left it on the side of the road? Either way this doesn't sound very good at all,I pray the find him and bring him home!

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to demetra For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by demetra View Post
    Some reports have said seen "walking away" from truck,then a couple i read said "running from" The link above i posted said his truck was found at CLM, a packaging store on Highway 87,and another i read said he left it on the side of the road? Either way this doesn't sound very good at all,I pray the find him and bring him home!
    map from grocery to road

http://mapq.st/1ceC8No

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to momrids6 For This Useful Post:

Read about Cullen Finnerty on WS. Football player from Michigan who went missing after strange behavior. The running, if this man was, is odd. Just a thought with knowing the results of Cullen's autopsy. Later more details came out but not during the search. So sad.

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sophiebelle For This Useful Post:

Odd that if someone harmed Alfred, that they would leave those items. Has anything been reported regarding the condition of his vehicle?

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Teche For This Useful Post:

Very strange story . I hope he is fine, seems so odd and I can't think of a logical reason for the clothes and cards and watch.
    Don't mind the misspellings.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Davia18 For This Useful Post:

The one article says "he was tracked to the creek" then trail was lost? I am not good with maps at all i wonder if it is a creek or a pond?

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to demetra For This Useful Post:

Glad TES are involved but what you're saying about the place makes me very worried

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4254522.html

A search with cadaver dogs was unsuccessful and foul play isn't suspected at this time, KTRE reports.

There are, however, "red flags" that police did not elaborate on.
    Red flags to what? Foul play? That he may have had an "episode"?
    Justice for Jennifer

Rest in peace Danielle and Tammy

29. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wolf Dreamer For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Teche View Post
    Odd that if someone harmed Alfred, that they would leave those items. Has anything been reported regarding the condition of his vehicle?
    This is all i have seen mentioned about the vehicle..

Sheriff Tom Maddox says Wright went missing Thursday night after his car overheated and broke down at the CL&M Liquor store on Highway 87

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to demetra For This Useful Post:

Why did he leave the liquor store?

So he was headed towards a subdivision after his truck broke down at a liquor store. Hmm. Do we know if he had his cell phone on him? If not, maybe he walked to go use a phone or get help, but it seemed obvious that he contacted his wife, who contacted his parents to come and pick him up, so he had some sort of phone to get in touch with his family. I'm stumped on this one. I thought maybe he went to the subdivision to meet someone on the side, maybe unannounced and he was caught by someone and a fight ensued. But that doesn't seem to make sense considering his truck was actually broken down and he presumably knew that his family is on the way to pick him up. I think the thing we need to answer is why would he leave and head towards that subdivision especially when he had someone coming to pick him up. Maybe he knew someone there and there was a drug deal gone wrong? Strange...very strange.
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists. After the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone. More persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence. The vast structure of recollection........"

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to los2188 For This Useful Post:

What a strange story! Why did he run? Nobody was seen chasing him, right? Why would he leave his clothes scattered around? Did he drop them or what happened? Can't make any sense of this story. First thing in my mind was, a bad trip?

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elainera For This Useful Post:

This video has a view of the store/and area he went missing from there are a few family members speaking,but it is not a new story just going back threw to see if i missed anything..
    http://kfdm.com/shared/news/top-stor...man-7498.shtml

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to demetra For This Useful Post:

This is so bizarre. I hope he makes it back safe.

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kaliste For This Useful Post:

There are two different post on this news page that has a few comments.The one way down the page from yesterday has comments and people that live there are saying the road has no cell signal but he did call his wife? I have seen it mentioned also that no one has brought up cell phone either lost or gave a description of one.
    http://facebook.com/KFDMNews

41. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to demetra For This Useful Post:

Was he running away from someone threatening him or simply scaring him? Did he ditch his scrubs to be less visible?

43. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elainera For This Useful Post:

I just found this thread about Alfred. What a beautiful couple they are! I hurried through the thread so maybe I missed something. Is CLM a packaging store or a grocery store?
    What time did he disappear on Thursday? Were any credit cards in the holder? I know he shouldn't have been suffering from hypothermia but removing clothes is one of the symptoms of it.
    Richard Castle " There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better."

45. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Plumeria5 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Elainera View Post
    Was he running away from someone threatening him or simply scaring him? Did he ditch his scrubs to be less visible?
    His watch and credit card holder,and socks were ditched to.

47. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to demetra For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 42 1234567891011 ... LastLast