Page 17 of 70 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 1046
  1. #241
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Washington girl in Alabama
    Posts
    1,334
    I think his sister knew, too.

    Heck, I think the entire family knew. They are probably worried he committed suicide.

    Devastating situation and YES!!! people have done far worse, buddy!

    *All posts are my opinion only, and only my opinion.*

    mama to 12 / adoptive parent educator




  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dillysmom11 For This Useful Post:


  3. #242
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    149
    Maybe he isn't missing at all. Maybe he was planning a disappearance (change of clothes pre-staged in the woods?) that would look like suicide or foul play.

    Then when the truck broke down, he had to go on foot to a prearranged location.

    To me that is a more likely scenario than running from some mysterious person and shedding clothes on the way.


  4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pseudonymph For This Useful Post:


  5. #243
    Quote Originally Posted by dillysmom11 View Post
    I think his sister knew, too.

    Heck, I think the entire family knew. They are probably worried he committed suicide.

    Devastating situation and YES!!! people have done far worse, buddy!
    I am kind of in the same thinking boat as you! i was on facebook last night looking at "The Alfred Wright Prayer Warriors" page, and a lady had posted a comment that his sister said that he was safe and in Tennessee. ***FOR ANYONE READING THIS DO NOT TAKE IT AS THE TRUTH BECAUSE IT IS JUST SPECULATION AND HEAR SAY*** When the lady posted the comment, a few moments later it was deleted. Other people started commenting on if it was true or not and also about the comment being deleted. Needless to say, those comments were deleted as well! I do think that there is more to the story! They have a ******** account set up for people to donate money to them, stating that it is being used for search efforts (yes ok I understand that to an extent), but a family member had posted that all donations will be going to AW's wife. Which ever the case may be, there are too many inconsistencies! FBI, Texas Rangers, and other agencies showed up yesterday morning to continue searching for him. There were about 5-6 helicopters flying in the air until late last night as well.


  6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Easttxoilfield For This Useful Post:


  7. #244
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    55
    If he wanted to disappear couldn't he have just had someone pick him up farther down the road from his truck and vanished? Why go down a dark road into a pasture removing clothes, climbing a barbed fence, losing your credit card holder, breaking your watch?? Just seems so unnecessary to voluntary disappear.


  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gdeyefaith For This Useful Post:


  9. #245
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    in TX from ARKANSAS
    Posts
    1,482
    Quote Originally Posted by Easttxoilfield View Post
    The man that posted the comment is referring to the James Byrd case in Jasper, TX! I have no clue where he got Earl from, he must be confused.

    If you click on his name, you will see his other posts from the past. He is from the South East Texas area (Golden Triangle/Beaumont/Vidor/Port Authur), and that is 100-200 miles south of here!
    His name was James Earl Byrd, sadly its a name I wont ever forget


  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sloane7777 For This Useful Post:


  11. #246
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Foothills of SC
    Posts
    2,598
    I wondered why wife sent the mother to pick him up when his truck broke down. Was she working, or is it too far for her? If she knew he was doing this, she may have wanted to stay away from it. There are people missing everyday, and their spouses, mothers, children are on the media begging for help. I questioned this early on and was told she was too distraught.
    I wonder why it took so long for this indictment.


  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sophiebelle For This Useful Post:


  13. #247
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Foothills of SC
    Posts
    2,598
    Quote Originally Posted by gdeyefaith View Post
    If he wanted to disappear couldn't he have just had someone pick him up farther down the road from his truck and vanished? Why go down a dark road into a pasture removing clothes, climbing a barbed fence, losing your credit card holder, breaking your watch?? Just seems so unnecessary to voluntary disappear.
    To totally throw this off, and he did well!! I would think whoever is helping him is in trouble too. This is all IF. It could be that he had a breakdown and lost it, but his remains would be somewhere, wouldn't they?


  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sophiebelle For This Useful Post:


  15. #248
    Link to the local newspapers photos from the search!

    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...3874808&type=1


  16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Easttxoilfield For This Useful Post:


  17. #249
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    in TX from ARKANSAS
    Posts
    1,482
    Quote Originally Posted by EGirl View Post
    I see heaping plates of crow all over the place.

    JMO
    Why? thats what we do kick around what possibily could have happened, I personally am going to be VERY happy if I was wrong at first, and now with the new info its looking like he DID indeed run off, this is a much better outcome!
    Not good but better!


  18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sloane7777 For This Useful Post:


  19. #250
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    in TX from ARKANSAS
    Posts
    1,482
    Quote Originally Posted by Easttxoilfield View Post
    Link to the local newspapers photos from the search!

    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...3874808&type=1
    BTW Im very glad its looking like you are right!


  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sloane7777 For This Useful Post:


  21. #251
    Quote Originally Posted by sloane7777 View Post
    BTW Im very glad its looking like you are right!
    Like I said no one know the town and the people who reside in it, better than those who live here day to day! There are close minded people in every town, in every state all over the US. Just because something happened in a county close to here, doesn't mean that everyone is all the same. I didn't mean to step on anyone's toes, but I love this town and the people in it.


  22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Easttxoilfield For This Useful Post:


  23. #252
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    2,215
    Quote Originally Posted by sloane7777 View Post
    Why? thats what we do kick around what possibily could have happened, I personally am going to be VERY happy if I was wrong at first, and now with the new info its looking like he DID indeed run off, this is a much better outcome!
    Not good but better!
    We kick around theories based on facts present.



  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EGirl For This Useful Post:


  25. #253
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Pseudonymph View Post
    Maybe he isn't missing at all. Maybe he was planning a disappearance (change of clothes pre-staged in the woods?) that would look like suicide or foul play.

    Then when the truck broke down, he had to go on foot to a prearranged location.

    To me that is a more likely scenario than running from some mysterious person and shedding clothes on the way.
    With all the new developments, this does make the most sense.


  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Solitaryone For This Useful Post:


  27. #254
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,350
    I'm still catching up on everything, wow! I miss a day and that's when all the new info. is released! I think his wife did know, and that is why she never went on camera to appeal for help in finding Alfred. I gotta admit I didn't see this one coming! I did think AW discareded his scrubs and the other items himself, but for different reasons! I had wondered why in the video's of AW's mom and Pastor talking to media, amidst a group of people, there was a man with a shirt that said FEDERAL OFFICER on the back, in the background. Now we know why. .... I now feel AW panicked as the court date was nearing, and ran. I don't think his Mom knew, but I think his Sister did. ... I feel great sympathy for his family, and to a certain extent, AW also. I know what he's done is wrong,and hopefully he will be found soon. I really hope that after he ran he didn't harm or kill himself. I hope he's in hiding trying to figure out how to turn himself in, and does so today. Hopefully AW realizes that the longer he stays in hiding the more trouble he'll be in. .... That being said, AW still needs to be found. I wish LE had released this information at the start of all of this! But, now that they have, a lot of what didn't make sense does now! .... I hope AW turns himself in, and I really hope he didn't go off somewhere and do something to himself. AW still needs to be found, because if he felt he was under this much pressure that he ran, now one week later with all the media and searches, especially seeing his family, especially his Mom and Dad, as well as his Pastor on MSM interviews, the fear, shame, more legal trouble and pressure will be a whole lot more intense than it was last Thursday when he apparently ran. AW's mind had/has to be like a pressure cooker, and that is very concerning as to his state of mind the more time that passes.I hope that with the revelations now being released, this news does not deter interest in AW's case. I think AW is still in danger, and more so with each passing day given his state of mind, and the fact that he's in serious legal trouble, especially since he ran. ... AW, if you're out there maybe even reading here, please turn yourself in! Your family needs you!


  28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Solitaryone For This Useful Post:


  29. #255
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    2,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Solitaryone View Post
    I'm still catching up on everything, wow! I miss a day and that's when all the new info. is released! I think his wife did know, and that is why she never went on camera to appeal for help in finding Alfred. I gotta admit I didn't see this one coming! I did think AW discareded his scrubs and the other items himself, but for different reasons! I had wondered why in the video's of AW's mom and Pastor talking to media, amidst a group of people, there was a man with a shirt that said FEDERAL OFFICER on the back, in the background. Now we know why. .... I now feel AW panicked as the court date was nearing, and ran. I don't think his Mom knew, but I think his Sister did. ... I feel great sympathy for his family, and to a certain extent, AW also. I know what he's done is wrong,and hopefully he will be found soon. I really hope that after he ran he didn't harm or kill himself. I hope he's in hiding trying to figure out how to turn himself in, and does so today. Hopefully AW realizes that the longer he stays in hiding the more trouble he'll be in. .... That being said, AW still needs to be found. I wish LE had released this information at the start of all of this! But, now that they have, a lot of what didn't make sense does now! .... I hope AW turns himself in, and I really hope he didn't go off somewhere and do something to himself. AW still needs to be found, because if he felt he was under this much pressure that he ran, now one week later with all the media and searches, especially seeing his family, especially his Mom and Dad, as well as his Pastor on MSM interviews, the fear, shame, more legal trouble and pressure will be a whole lot more intense than it was last Thursday when he apparently ran. AW's mind had/has to be like a pressure cooker, and that is very concerning as to his state of mind the more time that passes.I hope that with the revelations now being released, this news does not deter interest in AW's case. I think AW is still in danger, and more so with each passing day given his state of mind, and the fact that he's in serious legal trouble, especially since he ran. ... AW, if you're out there maybe even reading here, please turn yourself in! Your family needs you!
    ITA! I fell so sad for his family. I hope he didn't do something stupid. Whatever he may have gotten into, he can deal with.

    I hope that he is out there.... trying to figure out how to handle the situation and comes home safe to his family.


  30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EGirl For This Useful Post:


Page 17 of 70 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Found Deceased TX - Alfred Wright, 28, Jasper, 7th Nov 2013 - #2
    By bessie in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 04-21-2015, 06:50 PM
  2. NY NY - Josephine Alamo, 17, Jasper Parrish/Buffalo, 7 Nov 2013
    By los2188 in forum 2010's Missing
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-19-2013, 09:31 PM
  3. TX - Alfred Wright, 28, last seen 7 November 2013 *Media & Map Links Only*
    By imamaze in forum Located Timeline and Media Links
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-20-2013, 10:49 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •